Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Okami's Introduction

4 posters

Go down

Okami's Introduction Empty Okami's Introduction

Post by Okami Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:16 am

Hello I am Okami, and I am very new to roleplaying. I am looking forward to roleplaying with you, and maybe I can be taught how to improve my roleplaying skills. Sonic is one of my favorite franchises, my favorite game is Sonic Unleashed, and my favorite VA for sonic is Jason Griffith. My otp's for shipping are Infidget, Tailsmo, Tailrine, Silvails, and Sonadilver. I also write fanfic but I keep it to myself due to being scared that people would not like my work, and criticize it. But anyway I hope to have fun roleplaying with you.
Okami
Okami
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Okami's Introduction Empty Re: Okami's Introduction

Post by Wolf478 Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:57 am

Heya Okami! It's me Wolf, from the server! Oh man, I learned a lot and improved a HEAP from my time with the people here on the forum, its a bit of a nostalgia trip everytime I go back and look at my old RPs here.

My fav Sonic game was '06, but I gotta say, Unleashed was basically creme de la creme in terms of gameplay mechanics; it got everything right, right? 

We all have some secret ships we like to treat as headcannon, no need to be shy about that Wink. Although we do like to keep most RPs OC oriented, we do certainly have a Non-cannon section, and a fanfiction section for you to share some of your fanfics in the form of a story or a roleplay 8D As long as they're sfw nobody should be too harsh in their critique, if you're looking for it.

It's good to have you here Okami, and if you ever need any help with anything, such as navigating this mess; feel free to send a message on through to either myself or any one of our excellent Staff!
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJFpfGfur74HDRCDFl7bqg

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:02 am

Such as me! Nice to see you here, Okami!

Good choice on favorite game! It's my favorite too, had to buy it like, 7 times over the years 'cuz I kept breaking it.

Not much of a shipper myself, but hey, everyone has their thing, can't fault you for it.

Like Wolf said, feel free to ask us for help if you need it!
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:50 pm

Hello! It's nice to meet you, Okami!
I'm a bit more of a classic fan, my favorite Sonic game being Sonic 2, but Unleashed was still an overall great game! Very Happy
I'd love to read your fanfics if you wouldn't mind sharing them with me.

I hope you enjoy your time here in Sonic Roleplay Nation!
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

http://pyrode.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down