Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blooming Rose (OPEN)

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Blooming Rose (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty Re: Blooming Rose (OPEN)

Post by KingOfGames Tue May 18, 2021 8:38 pm

Metal Slash got shot a few more times, which honestly was only annoying.
More importantly, though, he was done charging, signified by him curling his arms in a bit more.

"Chaos..."

If Odell managed to get out of Delacom's grapple, he would most likely be able to escape before the blast caught him, if not... uh oh.

"BLAST!"

And with that, Metal's core would release a burst of crimson Chaos Energy all around himself, expanding.
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Thu May 20, 2021 5:07 am

Mr. Delacom put away his revolver, then was about to unsheath his cane sword, when he felt his tail being yanked. The bird was retaliating again.  Mr. Delacom let go of Odell's arm, and had to use his cane to keep himself from falling over. Odell was about to continue fighting when he heard Metal Slash shout,

"Chaos..."

The opossum didn't think twice about what he needed to do now. He quickly ran towards one of the metal shipping containers nearby, then took cover behind it. Alexander saw Mr. Delacom running, and followed suit.

When the blast was released, the bear, and sword wielding Mobians were knocked off their feet. They were sent flying into the wall of the basement room, knocking them out. Mr. Delacom and Alexander however, were just fine, the heavy shipping container taking the force of the blast.

Xenox was hurrying up the steps, still carrying Nita. He looked down at them as two light beams emitted from their eyes.

[ SCANNING VITAL SIGNS ]

"Is she goin' to be ok Mr. robot guy?" Pint asked from the pouch of Nita's bag. While Xenox couldn't understand what they were saying they knew the wisp was in distress.

=Do not worry little wisp. I will make sure your friend is safe.=

[ VITAL SIGNS ABNORMAL: SUBJECT REQUIRES FIRST AID ]

The beams retracted, as Xenox then said,

=It is going to be ok Ms. Nita. You helped me, now it is my turn to help you.=
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Thu May 20, 2021 6:07 am

Odell heard the words 'CHAOS' from the robot and immediately made the decision not to continue the fight, given how unnecessary it was. 
"Oh dear-
He rushes for the exit, not really knowing some of the criminals were already on the move up the stairs ahead of him. 

Tempo was quickly approaching the door, but notices it was closed. 
"Shit!" She whines out, before noticing the button by the door. 
In one quick motion, she jumps from the rail toward the wall, slamming the button with her entire body weight as she lands on it and jumps toward the door from there. 
And as the door would hopefully open, there was a flash of lavender light and she glowed a deep magenta, leaving a trail of purple energy in the form of after-images. Her speed suddenly doubled
She had achieved Flow and was using it to escape as fast as possible. 

And now, to a police station.
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

http://pyrode.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Thu May 20, 2021 7:01 am

Metal Slash had to cool down for a moment after using that attack, a loud FSSHHH coming from his vents.
He was quite glad that Odell hadn't been caught in the blast, but his mission was complete, he had nothing else to do here.

"May we never cross paths again."

With that, Metal Slash turns around and goes to walk up the stairs...

-------------------------------------------------------

As SX6 ran up the stairs with the rest, it noticed Nita in Xenox's arms, scanning them.

"Neeta?"

Soon afterward, SX6 heard Tempo whine and seemingly zoom off the wall and into a button, and now out the door.

"Whoa..."

With a sparkle in its eyes, something resonates inside of SX6.

[UNNAMED POWER REGISTERED, OWNER: TEMPO{3}]
[XXXX: LV 1]
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Thu May 20, 2021 8:05 am

Despite Mr. Delacom and Alexander being safe from the blast, they held onto their hats to keep them from blowing away from excess force blowing over the container. Once the wind from the move died out, Alexander looked around the corner. He sees Metal Slash heading for the doorway to the stairs.

"Grr... I'm gonna make them pay for stealing our Gizoid!"

Alexander was about to run after them, when he was tripped from something. He fell face first into the floor, then turned to see that Mr. Delacom had used the hook of his cane to trip them.

"What was that for boss?!" The scorpion said angrily as he got up.

"Let them go Alexander." The opossum said as he started walking towards the door on the other side of the facility.

"What?! Why?!"

"Alexander, you are not this stupid. Think about it. They are probably already going to the authorities. If we try to follow them, we are sure to get caught."

"W-Well... I-I-I guess that makes se-"

"Thus, we must hurry quickly, and get the goods in this facility moved to another." Mr. Delacom pulled a phone out of his suit pocket, and dialed a number. After ringing for a few moments the person on the other end of the line picked up.

"Hello? Yes, this is Mr. Delacom. Base one has been compromised. Send over reinforcements to help sweep the place." Mr. Delacom closed the phone, then started walking off. Alexander followed them, before the opossum asked,

"Where is the first aid kit Alexander? I need to patch up this wound."

Once getting up to the top of the stairs, Xenox tried to figure out where he was. He walked out to the street, and asked the nearest Mobian, a female hedgehog he assumed,

=Excuse me. This young girl is in need of medical attention. Where is the nearest hospital?=

"Oh! Uhhh... The closest hospital is about forty minutes away. What's the matter with them?" The Mobian asked.

=She was hit by a dart of scorpion poison.=

"WHAT?! Scorpion poison?! She needs medical attention now! Here, follow me!" She said as she headed down the sidewalk. Xenox followed quickly, now noticing that this hedgehog girl had a quite longer tail than a normal hedgehog. It was almost... Cat-like in shape.
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Thu May 20, 2021 8:31 am

Tempo was moving hard and moving fast, long gone by the time Xenox had exited with Nita. However, she couldn't find the police station, and while moving so fast she was able to think about it and realized that yeah, it was sadly best to give up and get back to the train. 

Around the time she got there, Odell was already there, having left the staircase. The train was settled in the Station Square Train Station, an old-timey black and gold steam engine that many people were staring at, either in awe of annoyed confusion. 
"Thank Chaos we made it out of there... I'm so glad you're safe." Odell said, taking a deep breath and getting into the train. 
"I'm sorry for running off, Odell, but you nearly got killed multiple times in a row?" She says as she follows him into the train, watching him put the watch into a special slot above what use to be the fireplace where coal would be burned for fuel. Upon being inserted, the fireplace glowed a deep blue, and Odell started pulling levers to get moving. 
"But I didn't, and neither did you, and that's what matters."
"I... I guess. So... Where to now?
"Simple, the future. Let's try and keep low for now..."
"Wait, why-"
"Cause these time travel shenanigans are starting to become a bit of a hassle."
Tempo wasn't quite sure how to respond, and before she knew it, the train was moving. A couple hundreds yards down the track after picking up enough speed, it'd fade into a blue mist...
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

http://pyrode.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Thu May 20, 2021 6:23 pm

SX6 was starting to follow Xenox and Nita, before their brother had made it up the stairs, shouting after them.

"SX6, stop!"
"B-But, Neeta!"
"She has been hurt during the fight, SX6, we should let her rest."

Metal Slash thought for a moment, SX6 stammering
"That being said, my orders were to make sure you were safe and to find out what happened." "Master Xenox was endangered as well..."

"So can we go?!"
"... I suppose so, first, however, I must contact Master Slash."

As Metal Slash was summarizing the events for his creator, SX6 felt something strange once more... As their shape started to change.

END
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3