Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sam Rose (Her Story)

3 posters

Go down

Sam Rose (Her Story) Empty Sam Rose (Her Story)

Post by Sam Rose Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:11 am

Sam is Amy's lost sister affraid , she decided to tell her at a park so she could know her in a open area, so if it was too much to take in she would at least pass out in a place with lots of oxygen. She says "Amy I know this is hard to say but I'm your lost sister."  "Really!? Oh my gosh! How are we alike?" "We both are hyperactive of course, we both like exploring, oh my... so many things.  "Well nice to meet you. We are going to have so much fun being sisters... but..." "But what?" "Why did you run away from home?" "I didn't mean to intentionally I just wanted to explore... but some people cooped me up away from home calling themselves mom and dad. But when I was 7 I got abused... I had to go through so many years of isolation and abuse, but one day when I was 12 I found a loose bolt on a window and escaped." "Then why didn't you come home?" "Well... I wanted to but I wanted you to not know you didn't have a sister rather than dealing with you having a missing one. So I just stayed away, but here I am now." "Okay can we skip through the emotional stuff?" "Yeah good idea."
Sam Rose
Appearance: black streak, green eyes, yellow hair, blue dress
Personality: friendly, happy at most things, shy at first
Sam Rose
Sam Rose
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Sam Rose (Her Story) Empty Re: Sam Rose (Her Story)

Post by vegetaovr9000 Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:39 am

Hey, hi. Remember me, Vegeta? Well uhm.. just wanted to point out some mistakes... ehem... this is...um, where you post about yourself, not your character...so...do that and ALSO, Sam...cannot be related to Amy. I'm kinda thinking you didn't read the rules...so take a long gander at that and fix this intro page and ultimately your bio up, k thx bai! ^^
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Cruising down I-29 in a '97 Plymouth Grand Voyager B)

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:16 am

Hello and welcome
Much like Vegeta pointed out, normally people just tell about their actual RL selfs in the intros, though IC intros have happened as well so there's that fact.
Secondly
Uncanny-Illustrator wrote:1. No characters that are related to OR friends with the canon characters. We don't need 5 girlfriends of sonic, 7 best friends of tails, 10 ARK projects that are just like Shadow, ect. The ONLY way you can have your character be friends with a canon character is if it happens in the actual rps on site
Just fix that detail and she'd be fine
Besides that, I'm Uncanny one of the site admins
If you ever have a question or just feel like an RP, feel free to hit me up
Hope you will enjoy your stay on here
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down