Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Art Fight wheeee

Go down

Art Fight wheeee Empty Art Fight wheeee

Post by Electrisa Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:07 pm

SO I was just minding my own business in Paint Tool SAI, thinking "hmmmm i don't really know whose OCs I could attack right now"

before remembering "oh wait, *this* site has PLENTY of artists. surely people here either already have Art Fight, or would be interested in its concept"

so what the hell is it, you might ask

It's a site where every year for a month, an Art Fight event is opened. People join one of the two teams provided, submit their characters to their accounts, and when the event opens, start drawing characters of people on the *opposite* team to earn points this way. People that were 'attacked' like that can defend themselves by also drawing the attackers' characters, and everyone gets points and arts and it's generally a nice time (and you can also be a spectator without a team as far as I'm aware).
Generally, just... read the Art Fight's 'About' section for a better explanation than this. The event started 1st of July, so there's still plenty of time left to sign up and draw, if you're only just learning about this. Ah, and it's generally more about the visual arts, so 3d modelling, digital/traditional, animation. Sadly not really literature or music, at least, not from what I've seen... but who knows??

So, yeah. I'm curious to see if anyone else on SRN is (or will be) part of this event. If you are, feel free to throw a link, I'm personally building up a fodder of OCs to draw during my breaks in uni stuff 8D

I'm in team Sugar this year! And my profile's right here.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down