Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forest fight

3 posters

Go down

forest fight Empty forest fight

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:23 pm

Here are the posts so far)  
i put order to together and this is how it will go   (Ryder, Electrisa, Uncanny, and burning) any can join....  and this is my first rp (^_^)

Ryder) THE FOREST.... filled with nothin but trees..... goddamn trees everywhere and wild animals , annnnnnd Ryder was driving his 2016 Koenigsegg Regera ( a $2.34 million dollar car)  at high speeds through the Scenic drive back home, move at an average speed of 120 mph on the corners and up to 410 km/h (255 mph) on the straights

Burning)The sunrays pierced through the leaves just barely, and funnily enough, there was a red robot standing around, observing the animal life - the life that wasn't mobian. "...Hmmmh." The massive sound of a roaring car shot through the forest, piercing ears and overlaying any other sound anywhere close. And as a direct result of the sound, the animals fled, the robot slowly rising up. "What..." It didn't sound very amused by the sound. Immediately, the visor shifted colour to a slight... more orange tint, scanning across the forested area quickly. "..........What kind of idiot drives a vehicle through the forest at that speed?"

Ryder) The  Koenigsegg reaches it top speed at it storm down the straight, Ryder then lets off the gas and pushes on the brake , and the cars speed slowed down to about  130 mph into a corner . the car  begins to power slide a little  as enters the corner .

(Burning)"...Him." The robot lowly said, slowly rising a bit off the ground. "Wonderful." A moment of contemplation. How to handle the situation? Well, judging from the speed that the car averaged... and the constant swirving... the car would be heading right his way any moment now. So the robot raised a hand up, the arm slowly transforming into a cannon, a deep glow enveloping the opening as energy surged into it. "One less problem to deal with." The bot said, before firing off a massive laser beam across the forest, directly at Ryder, giving him practically no time to swirve out of the way. ((Though he still probably could))

(ryder) Ryder looked As the beam came across towards the road , he braked hard and turned left as the car drifted a little  in the corner, he pushes the gas down hard as Koeinsegg regains control and speeds off again.. into another straight,

Electrisa) Aaaand then, a stick hit the bot's head. It seems to have been thrown by that little pile of leaves down below under a tree. That pile with a blue fluffy tail sticking out from under it. The pile soon moved, and gained a pair of two round ears. A long muzzle soon followed, and a shielded head, and then the whole slightly strained body of an armadillo child. Purple eyes blinked slowly before glancing over the ground, the child picked up another stick with its clawed hand and threw it at the robot again.
"Please. Let me sleep." He was really not up for saving the forest today, guys.

Burning) There was a pause. The robot wasn't pleased at the fact that Ryder got away, almost completely unscathed. Smoke rose from the arm cannon at a rapid speed, it shifting back into a claw, before suddenly there was a bonk of metal as a stick hit the red bot's head. "..." Slowly, it turned around, the face being hit by a stick too. The piercing red visor stared at the youth for a moment. Not saying a word. As if thinking.

Ryder) THe car speeds down the road a little before stopping on of road.... Ryder get out  checks on the car to see if there's any damage  done on it , he was in shock and  in disbelief to find on a scratch on him or the car...  (Thinking: what was that blast?" ) he said to him self.

Electrisa) And the child returned the stare, not moving an inch. ..Well. Okay, that's a lie. He was very clearly swaying from side to side, trying to remain conscious. "...And don't.. fight... in here. You'll burn something down again." The child pointed in some direction, "There are.. fields to the West I think? You can go there. Don't burn my forest down. I wanna sleep."

Burning) The robot glanced down at the child's feet, and slowly over the whole of his body. ("A child... hm...") The visor became a bit less intense as the robot surprisingly lowered down a tad to be a bit less intimidating. "I will see if I can get that car out of the forest another way, then. Apologies for being so rash." The car could still very much be heard, just not as much as before, as it was speeding away, the sound even fading away entirely as it came to a halt somewhere. "You see, the driver is reckle-" ("Nevermind. I won't explain myself to a mere child that can barely stand.")

Ryder) Ryder gets back in his Koeinsegg, he stars up the engine again and speeds off again at high speed, by this time he knows  that this route ends in 2 miles of pure straightways and very sharp corners

Electrisa) The child's ears flattened against its head as it heard the car vroom off. "...Well, it left on its own. And you never had to do anything. But apologies accepted."
A long pause. And then the child curled up on the ground again, rubbing its baggy eyes, "Now get out. I'm sure you'll find more cars in the city."

Burning) "...Hmh. Maybe I didn't have to." The robot then glanced back to the kid laying on the ground. "Likely. But I'm not aiming to destroy vehicles for fun. So be it, either way." And with that, The robot blasted into the skies, as silently as possible (which wasn't all that quiet but shush at least it tried), scanning over the top of the large forest area for where the car and Ryder could've ended up.

Ryder) Ryder was cruising at top speed down the straight, and showed no signs of stopping  as car head into another forestry area, The car began to slow down as it approached the sharp corner.

(uncanny joined in right here...) It was a spark that seemed to dance across the dashboard of the car as it just...stopped. Power gone completely for a second before booting right back up, increasing in speed in the door quickly, smoke swirling from wheret he engine was located.

And from a distance looked a child, a brown furred hybrid with small red horns on his head, a spaded tail and a golden crown. His white with red ringed eyes just...watching. As the gem like bits on the backs of his hands and forehead seemed to glow.

burning)   Seeing as Ryder was so far away, and was seemingly so scared, the robot decided that Ryder wasn't worth the trouble of tracking down. The distance that the car had covered in that short time was easy to make up - but the energy expenses required to close the gap while it was still in motion would be quite demanding. But suddenly, the car seemed... to be smoking? Heat signatures were high from the car all of a sudden.

The robot contemplated. In thought, clearly. Before suddenly rocketing across the sky, at a reasonable speed as to not drain unnecessary energy. Apparently the red hedgehog's luck had vanished, and the car broke down or something. That's what the bot assumed, and he swept on in to see what was going on for himself.

Ryder)  the  car begins to slow as dramatically down the straight " no. no  ARE FOR REAL RIGHT NOW!!!! he screamed as the car come  to stop ,   smoke was everywhere in car .Ryder gets out  immediately gets rages out. " 23.million dollars OF PURE BULLSHIT!!!!!  Ryder's body emitted some intense heat,  as he Kicked the car hard with all of his strength , the car  is then pushed over making it flip multiple times , he quickly calms down... and pulls out his phone "great now  i have call Cosworth again...!!!! (he has called his Butler 6 times this week due to problems like this)  He waits for him to pick up and begins walking down the road , suddenly  the koeinsegg he just kicked had exploded  from the he have given off , black smoke raises into the air , with a smell of burned rubber and fuel, he turn and looked at the blazing car for a sec and then walked off still waiting from an answer.

(
electrisa had nothin to write so she was skipped here)

Uncanny) "Boom" Muttered the hidden child. And with a big spark, the car's motor exploded, destroying the entire front of the car and costuming it in the big bright flames.
And the child just watched calmly. That wasn't as much fun as he had hoped, dammit/

Burning)  The robot slowly descended upon the scene, picking up a lot of various signatures. The car had exploded entirely it seemed, the cause being.. unknown. Either terrible driving or just horrible luck. The red bot landed firmly on the ground. "..." The gaze fixed upon the hidden child - the one he could clearly see through his thermal vision - before glancing to Ryder. If there was to be a fight, there'd be a big risk of destroying the area around them - and consequently, likely the kid. Rather than make a move, the bot just observed the scene before him.
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

forest fight Empty Re: forest fight

Post by WhiteFang Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:34 pm

( first time I have used Nanook in forum)

Nanook was overwhelmed the commotion of the animals " bad people are fighting" they would all say. Angry beyond compare, he rushed the critters show him the way." No one makes a mess in my woods!" " clam down" said the spirt in side him." We can beat them if you calm down!" Nanook had to agree with the spirt.

He made it to the action and wait to see who they are.
WhiteFang
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:20 am

Since whitefang just now joined the posting order is (Ryder, electrisa, uncanny, burning and Whitefang) 

Ryder started to pace back and forth waiting for Cosworth "....... no answer.... " Ryder leaves a message for him and puts the phone in his pocket "OH What the hell!!!!" he said as  he sees  red robot landed  on the ground.  "oh isn't this fu*king grand!!!! he yelled " now i have to deal with you" he said in a stressful tone " that's just frickin great" . he said in a more stressful tone as he  emitted  intense heat from his body , Ryder was not happy and he was very stressed out, he felt like he just wanted to scream. 
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:17 pm

Sorry, but I left the RP in skype ;u; can't see much sense in it if my chara only wants to sleep and basically can since others left the place he was in, sooo. Leave me out of post order)
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:24 pm

(okay .... so that means  the posting order is Ryder,Uncanny, burning and whitefang)
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down