Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megareactor Meltdown [Signups are CLOSED]

3 posters

Go down

Megareactor Meltdown [Signups are CLOSED] Empty Megareactor Meltdown [Signups are CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:18 am

Objective: Re-establish communications with a megareactor, or depending on the circumstances, shut it down. The reactor is on an island in a remote island chain owned by Varker Technologies.

Address: Glasby City Airport, Departures. Look for a guy in a suit and a bright orange tie. He'll be holding a sign that says "Fission".

Description: Arrive at the airport at 5 A.M. Find the guy with the sign. If found suitable, he'll lead you to a private jet where, while in flight, an in-depth briefing will be held. It's about an hour to Varker Technologies' islands. After you land, equipment will be given, and you will be flown to the island with the reactor. Then you save the day, and be picked up by the helicopter to be brought back to the runway.

Requirements: Be fit and ready to fight. Robots and drones stand in your way, however equipment will be given to help with these. 3 people. And for god's sake, don't walk into the airport with weapons on full display. Put 'em in a bag or something.

Reward: 500,000 rings, minimum. You're saving billions of dollars/rings of research and infrastructure for a tech company whose wealth can't even begin to be counted. It's gonna be a big reward. (OOC: Also, I might give the characters involved a backer who, in other RPs, can help with travel and other stuff, one phone call away. Only if it's allowed, of course.)

Client: Varker Technologies

OOC: I will be the RP master. Also, I realize that the Guild is probably dead, and this won't get any replies. But hey, I might as well try, right?

Last edited by TauZeroReached on Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Megareactor Meltdown [Signups are CLOSED] Empty Re: Megareactor Meltdown [Signups are CLOSED]

Post by KingOfGames Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:36 am

This would be my fifth one that I'm part of as of this post, but darn it, I agree, the guild doesn't get enough love for how cool an idea it is. Count me in.
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Megareactor Meltdown [Signups are CLOSED] Empty Re: Megareactor Meltdown [Signups are CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:58 pm

Accepted. Two more.

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:30 pm

I'll join in! This seems like a great first mission in the guild for Rez!
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryni the Wolf Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:49 pm

I'm in as well! Bryni hasn't done anything in the guild yet so I figured, Why not?
Bryni the Wolf
Bryni the Wolf
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:22 pm

"This tough looking mission has gotten a group entirely composed of newbies?" "That's pretty interesting..."
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:34 pm

Well, let's hope that your characters are up to the task. The sign-ups are now closed.

The link will be here when the intro post has been, well, posted.
Link: sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t5161-the-nuclear-option#204330

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down