Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Floral Harvesting [CLOSED]

+2
DeltaGear
Spekkal
6 posters

Go down

Floral Harvesting [CLOSED] Empty Floral Harvesting [CLOSED]

Post by Spekkal Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:14 pm

Objective: Get me a vial of poison from this terrible toxic titan!

Address: Deep within the Manaforest. The exact location of this mutated titan is currently unknown as it moves from place to place.

Description: Plundering into the Manaforest proved to be a fruitless, dangerous task. Indeed, when alone, the expedition to acquire Toxibloom petals held too much risk, especially for one such as myself. It seems, from quick theorising, that the magic that hums beneath the roots is unusually active. Wild. Violent. A small yet poisonous flower has malformed and mutated into a terrifying giant beast. I've dubbed it, simply enough, the Giant Toxibloom. Incredibly rare, but sought out for its beauty and its deadly toxins.
Hah. I do say that this one isn't particularly beautiful, however. Wretched thing.
But, the bigger it is? Well... I wouldn't be one to let this opportunity escape me, now would I? Why get a drop from a petal when I can get an entire bottle's worth?

So, heroes of the guild. I ask of a simple request.
The manaforest is active. Wild magic is transforming the flora and fauna into equally horrible and wonderful things. I only ask you to make your way through this magical maze of forestry and find the location of the Giant Toxibloom. You need not slay it. I only require a bottle of poison from its maw. Of course, I'll hardly complain if you DO kill it.

Attached is a picture of my encounter with the beast. Rows of teeth and a gaping mouth that vomits acid, limb-like vines, bright and colourful pink petals. While my meeting with this poison-spitting horror was within the heart of the forest, several days have passed, and you may need to investigate its location.

Floral Harvesting [CLOSED] Dqh36Ht

Requirements: A competent team of three people. Preservation of the forest is key, therefore I do not wish for a fire-user to be on the team. Also? Bring a bottle.

Reward: To be discussed upon completion.

Client: The Photographer

((OOC details: I won't be participating in this one! Make this quest what you will, and make it as adventurous and battle-worthy as you can! Feel free to add your own weird and magical encounters to it! I'll create the opening topic, but beyond that? Go wild!
Three people will be accepted for this one, no more, no less! I imagine 3 people will be enough to bounce off each other without being cluttered?
Above all else, characters won't just receive a fictional reward. I'll also make a pic for the involved character's ID card if you so wish! Want an example of the pixels? Click here!))

Last edited by Spekkal on Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Floral Harvesting [CLOSED] Empty Re: Floral Harvesting [CLOSED]

Post by DeltaGear Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:38 pm

I'll join in, Gear reporting in.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:45 pm

Claw will be joining, as soon as he figures out how to operate the screen. When you're fingers are blades that don't produce the same pulse as others, it's a little hard to hit buttons.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

http://angered-fluff.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Tue May 01, 2018 1:50 pm

Imma scoot Snowflake forward for this one
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:18 am

I'm interested in joining.
Sounds like a fun adventure for Julian. :3
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

http://pyrode.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowTH Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:14 am

wait so that means 4 people signed up? I'm gonna listen to Spekkal and not put any characters forward. Enjoy the Quest!
RainbowTH
RainbowTH
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:58 pm

Three people! Angered-Fluff has been inactive for the forum and guild quests for months, so I've been looking for another participant.
And with that, the quest is finally underway!

Floral Harvesting can be found here:
https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t4939-floral-harvesting

Good luck,guys!
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down