Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wealth in all its forms (Closed)

+2
RezTheFalcon
Bryni the Wolf
6 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Wealth in all its forms (Closed) Empty Wealth in all its forms (Closed)

Post by Wolf478 Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:45 am

It had been a fairly broad transmission, reaching at least a wide enough audience through advertisements. At the beginning of online videos, the back of the newspaper, the local supermarket. Apparently the government was looking to form a sort of archaelogical team. "Become involved." The advertisement promised, "Join a team of expert investigators in the search for an untold wealth, head to: (insert official sounding government website name) to enroll!" Of course there was a signup process, documents needing to be signed and an admittedly loose set of requirements for experience.

"All expenses covered! Plus salary of 26 rings per hour (8 hour work day)." It had advertised, which, as the orange coyote stepped out of the airplane and onto the tarmac, had indeed been true. Every individual who had signed up and passed the field of requirements had been mailed a flight ticket to a one 'Glasby City' of the Southern Oceans area, a small city setup around a large river in the heart of a tropical rainforrest.

Apparently, according to the website, once the [paid] volunteers arrived in the city, which was about noon, they should make their way to the international arrivals office to meet and greet the organisers of the expedition, as well as the rest of the team.

"Well, this place is hot." The coyote mumbled, walking along the sun-faded concrete path away from the small passenger plane and towards the international terminal, only to be greeted by a blue rabbit walking alongside him, "I heard you talking on the flight about archaeology." She said. "You here for the expedition?"

The coyote growled softly, clearly not the most social person joining the crew. It became clear to him that there was likely going to be quite a few people on the flight who had signed up for the program, the exact amount he was unsure, but considering how widespread it's advertisement was, it sounded like it was gonna be a large number. He looked behind him at the line of people walking out of the plane, "Yes. Yes I am."

The rabbit bounced excitedly, "Oh! Me too! Where are you coming from?" She asked excitedly, he wished he'd been the only one on this exact flight, considering that there would be, in the next few hours, several other planes coming in to land that were carrying passengers from other parts of the world who'd signed up. "Central City." he sighed.

The flight had been a mutliple stop flight, having to take a break in Mazuri and pick up new passengers from there. The coyote was hardly an archaeologist, more of a mercenary than anything else, looking for a quick buck. The requirements on the online checklist were hardly tight at all, so labelling himself as an 'investigator' was good enough to get a free flight. 

By now the pair of mobians had reached the doorway into the terminal, and were making their way through the check-in. The rabbit began to chatter loudly about the expedition in the coyote's ear, although he was focusing far too hard on ignoring to the noise and instead on the upcoming security check to hear a thing she said. 

Eventually, and thankfully, the two of them split to go through the security check, having their bags x-rayed and themselves checked for weapons, metal, and chemical traces before being shipped off on through the terminal for the next person to come through. During that brief respite, the coyote breathed a sigh of relief, since the rabbit could no longer talk to him while they were seperated, but once the check was over, the chatter started back up again, all the way through to the arrivals office, where a group of mobians was already standing.

Some of the mobians were wearing lab coats, and had name tags, "John Lackey, Francis Warble, and Danielle Franko." Their nametags read, but it was not the official looking figures that caught the attention of the coyote, it was the myraid of others, dressed in a widely varying array of clothes and outfits, clearly a flight that had arrived earlier filled with mobians that had passed the examination.

"Ah! Welcome!" the mobian with the Danielle Franko badge called out, a young red cat with a certain glint in her eye, "All of you! It's so good to see so many volunteers." She said, causing the orange coyote to turn around and see a few more mobians following behind him to the group, beside the blue rabbit. "I guess this really is it huh." He mumbled quietly to himself.

Last edited by Wolf478 on Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJFpfGfur74HDRCDFl7bqg

Back to top Go down

Wealth in all its forms (Closed) Empty Re: Wealth in all its forms (Closed)

Post by Bryni the Wolf Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:02 pm

As a grey and orange wolf walked off an airplane he could hear a sort of high pitched chatter that sounded like a bunny. He was trying to pick up on what she was saying but she was talking much too fast. The coyote she was next to looked kind of annoyed, the wolf expected he was annoyed by the bunny. As he made his way through the security check he placed his Agate longsword on the X-ray machine, and of course it beeped as it went through.
"You can't bring this in here." The security officer said, as the wolf had made it through the metal detector.
"Why not? I don't go anywhere without my sword, and I'm probably going to need it during the archeological expedition." "Sorry. No can do." The officer replied gesturing to a sign that read:
"NO WEAPONS ALLOWED"
"Aw let him take it. He seems nice enough. Plus he is going into the jungle. There sure is a lot of vines that get in the way there." The other security officer said.

The wolf saw this as an opportunity. He grabbed his sword from the first officer's hands and walked on through the station.

Bryni was making his way over to the other mobians, when he heard that bunny again. He made sure to get between the bunny and the coyote.
"Hey. I'm Bryni." The wolf said to the coyote.
"And don't worry. I'm nowhere near as talkative as that rabbit." The wolf added in a whisper.
Bryni the Wolf
Bryni the Wolf
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:40 pm

(aw, I saw it first!)

The female brown hedgehog was counting how many years she was alive for so she wouldn't forget. This easily has happened more times than how long she was alive for at this rate, but she was also trying her damnedest to not focus on the plane ride, for she was deathly afraid of them.
When they finally landed, instead of screaming and crying for joy as she was finally free, she barely contains her joy and remembers her plan. 

"Okay, hide the knife, stay calm, find some friends, focus on the mission..."

Her list went on for a while, before it was finally her turn on the security check, where she warps her weapon somewhere and gets cleared to go on through. It was then that she heard an infernal noise, chittering and bouncing with playful energy, she almost thought it was an imp, but then she saw the rabbit and immediately gets a change of tone. 
"Aw, that's adorable! Look at her, all excited!" She said, pretty much to no-one.

It was then that she noticed the pair of mobians, a wolf with a longsword and a coyote. The sword definitely caught her attention, for it was quite like her dagger, except it was adorned with agates instead of quartz.
She decided to stick close to the pair, not saying anything because the coyote looked a bit irritated, but close enough to be involved.
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:31 pm

A synthetic mobian walked off the plane. As he walked through the scanner, it went off due to him being made of metal.

"Okay, whose robot is this?" The officer said.

=I am offended, officer. I am a gizoid. An ancient android created centuries ago. Far different than a mere robot.=

"Oh. Forgive me. Are you here for that jungle expedition?"

=That is correct, officer.=

"Alright. I guess I'll let you pass this time."

The gizoid usually didn't travel by plane. Mostly for the very reason he was stopped just now. But that's what the instructions said to do on the application. Which was also troublesome to fill out being an android.

As the gizoid walked into the arrivals office, he saw several other mobians standing together and some wearing lab coats.

"Welcome!" Said a cat wearing a lab coat. "You must be the gizoid that applied."

=Right you are. I am Xenox.=

"Well I'm glad you could make it Xenox! The rest of the applicants are over there. I recommend you get aquatinted since you will be working with them on this expedition."

The gizoid nodded then walked over to a group of mobians. A wolf, a coyote, and a hedgehog.
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:41 pm

It had been some time since he'd ended up on an outing like this. It was something that appeared to be a rather simple and straight forward job... but then, the wolf was well aware that simple and straight forward jobs had a rather annoying tendency to end up being anything but.

That's what was going through his head as he made his way over to the group that was congregating together inside the terminal's arrivals office for what he assumed was a team meeting relating to what they'd be doing. The wolf wasn't exactly sure what was going to be expected of him. He was hoping that this gathering would clear that up for him.

To be honest, he was surprised that this opening had been offered to him rather than one of the organization's more experienced people. But it had turned out that many of the more experienced people were handling other assignments or just preferred to avoid this assignment entirely. That probably should have been a warning sign for him. But he was willing to give this a try. He had a good mix of skills for this particular outing that was supposed to take them out into the jungle. It was because of his life experience living between cities that he ended up being suggested for this. It was yet to be seen if that would be needed here as there did appear to be a lot of preparation going into this venture.

But it was always better to be prepared for the unexpected, just in case.

At least the day had gone well up to this point. After arriving the day prior, the wolf had made his way to the Glasby City airport that morning, fortunately with a minimum amount of trouble. This city had been small enough for him to not get lost. Well, really lost.

Once he'd gotten to the arrivals terminal, he then had to wait for his contact from the organization to arrive. That had been about thirty minutes before the meeting had been scheduled to take place. His contact, a raccoon named Francis, had stepped out of his chauffeured car and spotted the wolf quickly. The two met up and shook paws, then Francis gave him a final update on the job and then also handed over some documentation that the wolf would need once he got to the security checkpoint in the airport, which the pair had begun walking towards already.

The pair made some small talk once they had caught up on the rest of the job details until they made it to the security checkpoint.

At that point, the wolf  handed over his backpack, which was the only thing he appeared to be carrying with him. He'd packed some clothing, food, water and weapons. As expected by Francis, security immediately flagged the food and weapons, but the documentation he'd brought for the wolf included a license and authorization for the weapons he was carrying and explained that since the wolf wasn't expected to be boarding an outgoing flight here the food could be brought along so long as it remained sealed for the duration of his visit, which the wolf had agreed to, mainly to speed things along since he didn't really care either way on the matter.

Willing to accept the wolf's reassurances on that regard and since the rest of his documentation was in order, he was waved through in short order. The wolf offered Francis a quick farewell and let him know he'd get in touch once the job was over before repacking his backpack and continuing on his way.

After a few minutes of getting lost within the arrival terminal, the wolf was able to get some directions to the arrival office from airport employees that were aware of the meeting to be taking place. With their help, the wolf was able to arrive just before the meeting was scheduled to begin.

He felt a bit daunted by the crowd that had gathered for this and he came to a stop a short distance away. He took in a couple of deep breaths to help relax himself, then he glanced down over the clothing he was wearing, just to make sure that all was well with the brown shorts, light green shirt and dark green vest he was wearing.

Still ill at ease, but at least willing to give this a try, the silver furred wolf moves to join the rest of the crowd, but does his best to linger near the edge of it while waiting for the meeting to begin.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf478 Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:34 am

The group that had gathered was fairly large already, about 20 mobians alltogether, and with the most recent flight it seemed another 6 had been part of the expedition. Namely the coyote, the blue rabbit currently chittering his ears off, a grey/orange wolf, hedgehog, gizoid, and a black and red racoon who for the most part had mostly been keeping to himself. 

The orange coyote moved in to join the crowd and hopefully shake off his unwanted companion but was instead halted by a particularly youthful looking wolf carrying a longsword of all things. 

"Hey. I'm Bryni."

The wolf said

"And don't worry. I'm nowhere near as talkative as that rabbit."

He addded in a whisper

The coyote sighed, not out of fustration or irritation, but out of submission. It was an important point in the expedition to decide he was going to be at least nice, one he couldn't make later, so instead it'd be best to make it now.

"Karn." He said, offering the wolf a handshake. The rabbit, who had briefly ceased talking due to the interruption of Bryni stepping between herself and Karn, began speaking again, "Crystal." She said, offering the Coyote a handshake as well. Karn sighed and shook the rabbit's hand, trying to hide as much of his reluctance as possible.

Upon noticing the presence of the hedgehog that had made her way over to the trio of them, the coyote turned to her, but not altogether turning his back to the other two, "And you are?" He asked, folding his arms and putting on as much of a smile as he could. As he did so, the coyote noticed another mobian join the throng, a silver wolf, on the far side of the gathering, coming from the outside to the arrivals terminal, evidently they had already been in the city prior to the meeting, perhaps arriving purposefully early or even living here.

As the four of them stood there, Karn looked around at the rest of the 20-something others that were already present, some were tall, avian, round, short, big-eared, or to be concise: every shape and size. There was even a droid, a Gizoid to be precise, that had made his way over to them silently as he introduced himself to the Rabbit, Wolf, and Hedgehog. 

"Oh, hello there." He said to the android, "haven't seen one of you guys around in a while."

(And considering that eveyrone who had originally signed up for the RP is now here the posting order is: 1) Wolf478, 2) Bryni the Wolf, 3) KingOfGames, 4) RezTheFalcon, 5) C.S.O, and repeat)

Last edited by Wolf478 on Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:39 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : HTMLing???)
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryni the Wolf Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:48 pm

"I don't mean to be rude but, what exactly are you?" Bryni said to the Gizoid that had walked up to them.
"I live in the jungle so I don't see many robots. Actually it's the jungle we are headed on this mission." He said.
"I was accepted for this mission because of how well I know the jungle."

(Sorry. This one was kind of short.)
Bryni the Wolf
Bryni the Wolf
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:50 pm

There were many different kinds of people here, including a Gizoid! That was surprising, But it now seemed like the coyote, apparently named Karn, finally noticed her.

"Ah, yes, Hello!" "My name is Samantha, it's nice to meet you!"

She speaks to the Wolf, named... Briny? What kind of person would name their kid something like that?

"Nice to meet you too, uh, Briny?"

She thinks about it a bit more, and she might have been thinking about it in her head wrong, 'Bryni', that might have been how it was spelt, but it sounded the same, which still confused her.

She then turns to the rabbit, who had introduced herself as Crystal, and introduces herself once more. After that however, is when everyone started talking to the Gizoid. Which was understandable, you never see those nowadays. 
She was about to say something to it as well, but didn't want to join the sea of curiosity just yet, so she instead thought about her son, who would be ecstatic to find a Gizoid like this, would research the subject for months if he could.

But then, she remembered the mission once again, the jungle, looking for treasure, What would she do? She wasn't strong, or had some kind of carrying spell, what was she going to do to help? She considers asking one of the officials, but it wasn't likely that they were open to suggestions.
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:44 am

Xenox was again, slightly offended by being called a robot. But he was used to it. He did "look" a lot like a robot. He gave Bryni a speech similar to the one he gave the airport officer.

=Actually Mr. Bryni, I am an android. A gizoid to be precise. My name is Xenox, and I am capable of replicating any kind of skill or weaponry. For example...=

Xenox scanned the longsword on the wolf's back, then held one hand above his head. Suddenly, a silver colored longsword that was the exact shape of Bryni's materialized in a flash of energy.

=A perfect copy.= The gizoid said as he swung the weapon around. =Aside from the color that is. That is why I was accepted for this expedition.=

Xenox then made the longsword disappear in a flash of energy in the same way it appeared.

=So what do you mobians call yourselves?=
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:34 am

The wolf skirts along the edge of the group gathered in the arrival office, overhearing some of the small talk going on, but doing his best to just keep to himself. Eventually, he does find an unoccupied space along the perimeter of the room where he could stand that would leave some space between him and the nearest person.

Taking up position there, the wolf sets his backpack down on the floor beside him and then he leans back against the wall, folding his arms across his chest and just observing the rest of the people there. Apart from someone that was openly carrying a blade in this group and the individual that appeared to be covered in, or perhaps made of, metal there didn't appear to be much that immediately caught his attention.

As least until the metal person created, swung about and then dispersed a blade of its own... in a crowded space.

The wolf remained where he was for the moment, just to see how or if anyone would react to such a display before determining if he should at all.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf478 Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:04 am

Karn nods to Samantha with a smile as she introduces herself, then takes a breath as her attention moved to the wolf, currently engaged in conversation with the Gizoid. With the four of them focused on discussion, he gave another look at the rest of the mobians present, and to the Wolf who had taken to resting against the concrete wall of the arrivals office. They were carrying a backpack with them, and seemed to be more than content with watching the proceedings of the gathering take place.

At least the rabbit, Crystal, had shifted her attention elswhere.

"Oh wow, a Gizoid!" She marvelled, "That's so cool!"

The coyote looked over to some of the other mobians, a particular Walrus brandishing a oversized pistol in his left hand, showing it off to a pair of Ants that were both more of the archaeological persuasion than anyone Karn had seen thus far. And it was then as a 'woosh' sounded from besides the coyote, that his attention was snapped back to the trio standing next to him.

"Hey!" He said, watching as the Gizoid dematerialised a sword into thn air, "Watch out with that thing." Karn edged away from the droid, careful to keep himself at a reasonable distance if he attempted to do anything like that again. Although hardly out of fear, more out of annoyance than anything else. A few other mobians had turned to look at the Gizoid as they swung the weapon, but since it was the Coyote, Wolf, Rabbit, and Hedgehog that were closest, they really had no reason to fear getting hit, and they turned about to their business.

He stood there for a moment, looking around the room and checking to make sure his carry-on bag had remained safe in his grasp, wondering when his other luggage would be coming through at the other end of the building. At least, he did until his eyes caught notice of the red Cat beginning to pass around small leaflets to the members that had shown up, and the Bear with the John Lackey name tag was looking around as if preparing to make a speech.

And sure enough, as the Cat brought a handful of leaflets around to the Coyote and his current companions, he took one with a smile "Thank you."

"No: thank you!" She said, namebadge jingling as she bounced over to the Gizoid, Hedeghog, Rabbit and Wolf. Crystal took one with a similiar amount of enthusaism and excitement to the Cat's own and immediately opened up the brochure.

"Oh, an expedition programme!" She smiled, buzzing with excitement, "Today at 9:15am, meeting at the Aiport. 9:40am debreifing... That's-" she began, only to be cut off by the large bear clearing his throat. 

"Hmhm. Welcome everyone! I've just been informed that our most recent arrivals are our last flight of members to join us today, And if you'll open up your expedition Programmes you'll notice that we now have reached the time for us to begin our run-down for the next week's schedule, as well as what exactly you'll be expected to do not only today but over the next few days as well."
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryni the Wolf Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:26 pm

"Hey! Watch it!" The wolf said after a close encounter with the gizoid's sword replica, which took off one of his ear hairs.
"You can't copy powers can you?" He asked the gizoid. But before he could get an answer the cat came around passing out leaflets.
"Thank you." He said, taking one.
As he opened it up and started reading, he was unable to focus on it because of the bunny Crystal. Who was literally bouncing with excitement next to him. Then the bear began his speech
Bryni the Wolf
Bryni the Wolf
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:21 pm

Samantha responds to the Gizoid's question, along with a confused look as if to ask how come he didn't know this already?

"Why, that is what we call ourselves: Mobians!" "The only thing that you seem to not know is that there are millions of subspecies, which seemed to have been named primarily by the humans..."

Xenox proceeded to do his sword thing, which, unlike everyone else, Samantha gave an applause to the gizoid's feat.

"Bravo! That was a great show, Xenox! Very nice!"

After that, the red cat showed up, and handed her a leaflet, which she was about to read, until the bear's booming voice was heard.
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:34 pm

Xenox noticed a look of irritance on some of the people's faces.

=Apologies.=

Xenox heard Bryni say,

"You can't copy powers can you?"

He was about to respond, but then the cat handed out leaflets to everyone.

=Thank you.= The gizoid said after taking the leaflet.

Xenox then heard someone start talking. It was one of the people in lab coats, the bear. He turned towards them and listened to the speech.
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:07 pm

The metal person's sword display drew reactions from only the people immediately around it, but everyone seemed to be fine with it. The wolf just shakes his head. Things hadn't even gotten started yet but there was already some wild and reckless behaviour.

At least it made clear early who the likely troublemaker would be.

He didn't have much time to dwell on that, as a red feline made her way around distributing some paper to everyone. The wolf accepted it from her, offering a slight nod in thanks. He then glances at the paper to try making some sense of it. But he against didn't have much time to do so, as a bear in a long white coat drew everyone's attention to where he stood at the front of the group.

Understanding that the bear was going to be starting the meeting now, the wolf folds up the paper and tucks it away for the moment, then listens quietly for the details of what they would be doing going forward.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf478 Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:32 am

It seemed that at least the wolf, Bryni, seemed to be of a similiar shock to the gizoid's action, but Crystal and Samantha were both rather impressed. And for good enough reason, the ability to materialise and dematerialise weapons was an impressive feat, but perhaps an inappropriate one in an airport terminal. It only left one question in the coyotes mind, could it replicate projectile weaponry. If so, he would do well to try and get close with the gizoid, Xenox as he'd introduced himself to the wolf.

Karn looked over to the other wolf again, standing quietly at the far end of the room, if they were a local then the coyote also wanted to get to know them, get a good scope of the city and hopefully even the surrounding rainforest they were to explore.

"It's so good to see that you've all arrived on time! My name is Francis Warble, the lovely lady handing out the pamphlets is Danielle Franko, and this here is John Lackey." The bear called out, pointing to her nametag, the nametag of the red cat, and the nametag of the thin orca standing next to her, "We've been asked to lead the expedition to Glasby City's first archeological dig."

The cat, having finally made her rounds of the group of mobians, returned to her companions, the bear and orca, straightening out her lab coat and putting on a wide smile. 

"So, shortly we shall be leaving this Airport, boarding a bus to take us out of town and then it'll be about an hour hike to the place we're setting up camp. We've been told by our commissioners, the government, not to set up camp directly on the ruins so as to preserve them as best we can, but don't worry it won't be too far."

The orca leaned over to the bear, looking up at her as he did, she towering over most of the shorter mobians present, with the exception of a few standing within the crowd, including the Walrus with the oversized pistol. He whisphered a few words and then looked back out at the group.

"First we're going to need to acknowledge that since you all signed up online, there are going to be people of different skillsets present. Could we please have those of you who joined the archaeological team stand to my right." With that, Francis held out one large furry arm out to her right, "And those of you who joined the security team please stand to my left." She added with the thrusting out of her left arm, "Those of you who joined the logistics or excavation team please stand in the middle."

Karn sighed, picking up his small carry on bag and looked at the gathering of mobians standing besides him, "I assume a fair few of you are part of the security team?" He asked, beginning to make his way over to the left side of the bears outstretched arms.

Crystal shook her head, a saddened look in her eyes "No, I joined the archaeological team. I thought you might be too." She moped her way over to the right side of the bear. 

The mobians then began to dispers from the large crowd in the middle, shifting about as they tried to weave through one another to get to their designated location.
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryni the Wolf Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:47 pm

"I joined the security team. I'm glad I met someone on the same team as me." Bryni said as he started making his way to the left. Bryni also wanted to know who else had joined the security team

(Sorry. This post was kind of short.)
Bryni the Wolf
Bryni the Wolf
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:12 pm

Samantha looked frantically at the multiple lines being formed, she actually forgot which team she joined. She then saw most of the group go to the security team's line, which she was about to follow, until seeing the look on Crystal's face.

"I can handle this right? I'm sure I can handle old stuff... I AM old stuff!" Samantha said to herself, now heading towards the archaeological team's line.

She tries to get as close to Crystal as she can to speak to her.

"Oh, hey Crystal!" "Looks like you have a friend!"
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:18 pm

After Francis finished her speech, Xenox heard Karn say, "I assume a fair few of you are part of the security team?"

=Affirmative Mr. Karn. I applied for the security team as well.=

Xenox walked over to the security team, then looked towards Bryni.

=To answer your question from earlier, yes. I am capable of replicating powers as well. But seeing the reaction of some of you from earlier, I think that demonstration would best be saved for later.=

Last edited by RezTheFalcon on Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:53 am; edited 2 times in total
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:40 pm

The wolf listens as the bear lays out the general details of the mission that they'd be on. It wasn't much more than he'd been told when he accepted the assignment, just that they'd be quite a way out from Glasby City. Then the bear asked for the group to split up into three teams based on their roles.

The wolf happens to be standing on the left side of the room, from the bear's perspective, so he just remains where he was, watching while the rest of the people present move themselves around as necessary.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf478 Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:54 am

Karn gave Bryni a smile and a thumbs up, and was thankful enough that the Gizoid had indeed joined the security team, as he'd hoped. It seemed the two of them were able enouugh to handle themselves in a fight, especially considering the use of a primitive weapon such as a sword in this day and age of firearms. That was respectable enough. "I'm glad to see the three of us will be able to work together"

As the gathering dispersed, and individuals were moving to the places either side of the bear that they had been told to, it became quite clear that there were many more members of the Security team than the Archeological team, and very few at all in the logistic and dig teams. The bear blinked, taking a deep breath.

Samantha had decided to join the Archaeological team so as to provide Crystal with some company, an act that was received with a large hug from the small rabbit, "Oh! Samantha, you're part of the Archaeological team!" She was certainly excited to have some company that she at least already knew with her. But that wasn't nessecarilly to say that the pair of them were alone, the two Ants had made their way over to the Archaelogists side, as well as a small group of individuals in rather smart outfits, namely a German Shephard, Axolotl and Jay, as well as one last figure, who was quite clearly not with the suited individuals, a Mole, dressed in overalls.

Now that the groups were seperatede, there were about 8 people in the Archaelogical team, 4 in the Logistic and Dig team, and the remaining 14 Mobians were standing over to the left of the Bear in the Security team. There was of course also the Bear, Cat, and Orca who had yet to announce exactly what team they were designated to, if any.

"Ok... That." Francis said, checking a small paperclip in the Orcas hand, "Seems about right, it's clear that we've got a lot more Security than Archaeologists, but I think we should be able to work with that."

She gave the Orca a nod and then began making her way over to the Logistics and Dig team.

"As you know by now, I'm John Lackey." He said, taking over from Francis, "I'll be Co-ordinating the Archaeological team, Francis will be organising the Logistics and Dig teams, and Danielle will be in charge of Security." 

With that, Danielle gave everyone a large smile and bounced her way over to join the majority of the mobians at the Security side of things, noticibly shorter than most members of the team.

"When we arrive at the campsite, You will all be organised into 2 groups. We'll have the 2 groups cycle around through the day between working at camp and working at the site, that way we can operate with maximum efficiency. Each group will have an equal amount of each team in them, excluding Myself, Danielle and Francis who will move back and forth as required."

"Do we have any questions?"
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryni the Wolf Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:30 pm

"I have one question. What exactly are we looking for? I live in the forest we are going to, and I know them inside and out. Will the archeological team be looking in the ruins?" Bryni said in reply to Danielle.
Bryni the Wolf
Bryni the Wolf
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:12 pm

The hug Samantha was given was reciprocated by a hug back, Samantha smiles at the bunny’s response until she hears the offer to have questions answered.

“Uhm, yes, if we have our own means of going to these locations, may we use said means?” Samantha asks, with a bit of a nervous tone.
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:08 am

After John asked if anyone had any questions, Xenox responded with,

=I agree with Mr. Bryni. Where is this excavation site?=

(Sorry about the short post. I wasn't sure how I wanted to move this along. Razz)
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:21 pm

The wolf continues to quietly observe as the three teams group together. He seems a bit surprised that the security team made up around half the people present, but since they would be in two sites and probably have to protect the space between, it didn't seem unreasonable.

Of course, depending on how big the area they'd have to cover, there might not be enough to do so properly. But it wasn't his job to plan out how this was to be done.

He was again surprised when the feline, Danielle, was announced to be the one in charge of security. Given her less than imposing stature, he was curious to know what she could do. He also found that he was pleased that she was part of the team as well, but he did his best to push that aside. It wasn't the time or place to dwell on such things.

Finally it came time to ask questions. The wolf didn't really have anything to ask or request at the moment so, like for the rest of the time he'd been there, he just kept quiet and waited.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next