Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Adventure in Mobius (Open RP)

3 posters

Go down

A New Adventure in Mobius (Open RP) Empty A New Adventure in Mobius (Open RP)

Post by RezTheFalcon Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:44 am

Story of this RP: "It has been one month since the events of Sonic Forces. Sonic, along with the resistance, have started reconstruction of the world of Mobius. But random badnik attacks keep happening at towns and cities, and Eggman is nowhere to be found! Who could be causing all these badnik attacks? Only Sonic and Co. can figure this out!"

Rules:
1. Follow the same rules as the main forum.
2. OC's are highly encouraged! But if you want to rp as one of the Canon characters, feel free to do so!
3. Have fun playing on my roleplay!
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

A New Adventure in Mobius (Open RP) Empty Re: A New Adventure in Mobius (Open RP)

Post by KingOfGames Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:33 pm

I hate to do the admin's job but whoa there! You gotta introduce yourself first! Go back and do that!
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

A New Adventure in Mobius (Open RP) Empty Re: A New Adventure in Mobius (Open RP)

Post by Dione Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:09 am

Hi there Rez! It's so lovely to see a new person join the forum and immediately eager to jump into action! However, just as KOG mentioned, I'm afraid you missed some of the rules.
Please go back and read them again thoroughly to avoid any future mishaps ^^ 

As for KOG, please don't mini-mod. Theres plenty of staff available on the website to catch these things, and it's up to staff to handle these situations, not the members. Please don't do it again, thanks.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:28 pm

So sorry about that guys! Just posted my introduction!
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down