Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comic - Paradise Rock

2 posters

Go down

Comic - Paradise Rock Empty Comic - Paradise Rock

Post by Paradise-Rock Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:09 am

Comic - Paradise Rock 1dii06dh0afLjn

http://paradiserock.smackjeeves.com/comics/2556103/1/

A fancomic I've been working on during my spare time, It's been a dream of mine for the longest time and I've started finally putting it to print a couple of years ago. I just hope to complete it someday.

Prepare yourself for alot of bad grammar, misspelling and really, really bad art. Also, I know alot of stuff doesn't make sense right now, but it will explained later.

Some of the characters may look familiar, but that's because they're directly based on Sonic OCs from my childhood I grew up watching and following and adoring. It's a Alternate-Future story, these characters being the children of those characters.
Paradise-Rock
Paradise-Rock
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Comic - Paradise Rock Empty Re: Comic - Paradise Rock

Post by Dione Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:47 am

Hiya~! Mod Dione here!
It's super cool to see you posting your comic and the things you're creating, but before posting anything else, I'm afraid you've missed one of the rules. Please go back, reread them, and make sure you follow them! 

https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t1-the-rules
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down