Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily The seedrian

4 posters

Go down

Emily The seedrian Empty Emily The seedrian

Post by Cosmickat Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:46 am

Name: Emily The Seedrian
Nicknames:
Species: Seedrian

Appearance:

Emily is 3’6 and keeps her neon blue hair short. She has great posture rarely slouches when standing but when sitting slouches right into the furniture. She always wears a black fitted hoodie even in warm weather as anything below 70 degrees will make her shiver and has wireless headphones around her neck at all times, her skin is ghostly pale.

While she looks a bit strange in sunny weather wearing winter clothes she is always smiling and being warm and welcoming to everyone until she has a reason not to or if they are acting strange around her.

Personality traits

- Music
- Friends
-Libraries
- Hugs

Dislikes:
- Mean People
- Being alone
- Deep Fried food.

Personality:

Emily tends to try to impress everyone with her knowledge of music and puns. She is very energetic but because of her past of constantly being on the move. anytime she gets close to a person or a group of people she always feels like they are just inviting her to things because they have to or that she means less to people then what they think of her, as  a result she always puts on a smile to try and keep her Friends even when she dose not feel like it.

If Emily is in public and someone says something bad about her she will let it roll off her sleeve but if someone says something about her friend she will rush to defend them.

While she wants lots of Friends she has a hard time making them because of how low she thinks of herself, because of this some people think that she is to busy to hang out with people but the truth is that she thinks that she is not a person worth spending time with so will rarely ask people to go do things but will go do things if people ask.

While inside she thinks she is worthless she never shows it or lets people know that's how she feels inside because of not wanting to lose any Friends she will build up all of her feelings of herself until she bursts but never in front of others. Emily always keeps her upbeat attitude in public and while when she first meets someone she may act a bit nervous after she sees they are not a threat she opens up.

Combat traits

Telekinetic.

Emily can pick up two things under 30 pounds with her mind at the same time.

Has some skills in hand to hand combat.

Limitations.

She can pick up one item that weighs 150 pounds but the moment she lets go of the object she passes out from the pressure on her mind. 150 pounds is her weight limit she can pick up but anything above thirty pounds will cause her to pass out.

She can not pick up other people or rpers.

To move any objects she has to be comptely still and can only move again when she lets go of the object/objects.

She cannot pick up any objects that another person is holding.

If she tries to pick up three objects her mind gets confused and she loses control of everything she is holding.

If she is to cold or to injured then she can only pick up one item at a time if It’s to bad of an injury or weather then she cannot use her powers at all and has to rely on her hand to hand combat skills.

Strengths:
- Always keeps an eye on her Friends
- Thinks each attack through like a chess player
- 

Weaknesses:
-Always keeps an eye on her Friends
- Her self worth can make her make the wrong decisions and can be manipulated easily by a good talker.
- Gets cold easily.

Social information

Positive relations
-
-

Negative relations
-
-

History

Emily was just a child when her species was attacked by alien creatures causing the males to forceiably evolve themselves to fight the alien invasions and the females to leave the planet. When the males came hunting for the females trying to exterminate the males all of the ships in the fleet were destroyed but one lone ship that was sent out to gather resources for the fleet while they looked for a new planet.

Later this ship found a new planet to call home and that is where Emily spent most of her life until she turned eight. She was curious about their race where they came from, past tradition, why there were no males, and she had so many questions but no one would answer her questions for reasons she never got to learn.

She ran away shortly after stealing a ship and taking off to find her own answers against her mothers will. During her time traveling she learned to make music using a laptop on the ship and would play shows on random planets to get money for fuel and all the while she hunted for information about her species past.

Emily found an old wolf who told her the story about how Sonic and his Friends destroyed the Metarex sometime ago and told her a little about her species as he had once visited the planet in his younger years, but he could not remember the planets location.

She wants to see her home planet despite hearing about what happened to it over the years a withered wasteland from what others like the old wolf told her, but through meeting people like him she found out a lot about her species past and while their is a part of her that wants to go back home their are so many questions that she is looking for and while she dj’s at random shows for money she plans to write a book detailing all of the information she can learn about her species so the universe can know the whole story. 

Last edited by Cosmickat on Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cosmickat

Back to top Go down

Emily The seedrian Empty Re: Emily The seedrian

Post by DeltaGear Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:19 am

Instant nostalgia fom the sonic X series. I really do like the character concepts and personality.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmickat Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:47 am

Thanks delta! I tried my best, I'm glad  someone likes it.

Cosmickat

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:20 pm

Interesting, first Seedrian I found on the forum, oddly enough.
I didn't watch much Sonic X, but interesting regardless. She sounds cute. 

I do have a small issue,
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

http://pyrode.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmickat Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:29 pm

What's the small issue? I'm always looking to improve and open to suggestions (had to edit that sorry.)

Cosmickat

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:36 pm

Sorry
Sent to early, tried to edit
Didn't work anyways

Does she have an upper limit, something of such weight she can't lift it at all or passes out instantly upon trying as opposed to just being able to lift everything above 30 pounds(including things like entire Planets dooming everyone) and only passing out afterwards...

And can she lift people, which based on my experience from RPs, experimenting with powers, and well it's one power in the Sonic series that explicitly shows how bad it can get, just wouldn't be fun for other RPers.
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

http://pyrode.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmickat Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:42 pm

I forgot to include an upper limit and add in that she can't pick up other rpers! Thank you it totally slipped my mind on those two things because it never crossed my mind on that because in other rp's I tend to not do those things but I do know that some people try to go overbored with this power so thank you!

Cosmickat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmickat Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:50 pm

I just fixed that thank you again. Ill take a look over her again before I start or join an rp.. once I get off from my new part time job starting today.

Cosmickat

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf478 Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:21 pm

Wow! 
I've never met a Seedrian Oc before. I think that's putting Original in Original Character! I'm loving the character, the Traits, the story all of it! I'd give it a 9.5/10! 
Can't wait to meet her in Roleplay
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJFpfGfur74HDRCDFl7bqg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down