Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warm-Up Role-play (Actual Role-play)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Warm-Up Role-play (Actual Role-play) - Page 2 Empty Re: Warm-Up Role-play (Actual Role-play)

Post by C.S.O. Fri May 18, 2018 11:34 pm

"I hope you're able to get the information you're looking for." Wolf says as the other wolf heads off, "Good luck."

He watches her walk away and then sighs softly to himself.

*That could have gone better... much better.* he thinks, *Turns out that she was wasting her time since she just wanted information. No way she could have know that I'm just a wanderer though.*

He looks back towards his plate of food. A bit dejectedly, he picks up another wing, puts it in his mouth and chews away on it.

*Well... guess I should finish up eating, then I can check with the soldier and maybe head on my way.* he thinks as he glances around again, not seeing him anywhere, *Assuming he comes back anyway.*

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Warm-Up Role-play (Actual Role-play) - Page 2 Empty Re: Warm-Up Role-play (Actual Role-play)

Post by The_Terror Mon May 21, 2018 1:25 pm

(Wanted to apologize to everyone for my lack of activity. Work has been very annoying and frustrating. I'll reply some time today. I promise I'm not dead. Not yet, at least.)
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Tue May 22, 2018 1:52 am

When invited to sit beside the husky cat, Trist accepted the offer. "Trist McGable," the wolf revealed when a name was requested from her. She almost thought about revealing who she was the daughter of since this particular cat she was in the company of seemed so nice, but declaring one's self to be the offspring of what many believe to be a concept of life would make Trist seem a little delusional. Instead, the female wolf decided to remain silent about her family tree. Then again, that would be an interesting discussion to have with someone one day. Trist's ears flickered about when she heard Julian begin to tell the wolf that she knew that the wolf didn't belong. What surprised Trist the most out of this conversation was hearing that a human was going to be instrumental in assisting with Trist's quest to return home.

Trist would look around, wondering where Shrike was before finally spotting him with a confused Darken. Glaring at Shrike for some time, the girl would look towards Julian before whispering, "He's a human. Doesn't... Doesn't that raise concern from you?" Trist honestly believed that Shrike had an ulterior motive behind his actions. Humans weren't exactly known for being the nicest of people. What perplexed the female wolf the most, however, was the fact that rings were the form of accepted currency in this universe. "So... Will any ring do, or do they all have to be bland and boring like these," Trist asked, rubbing her paws along the shape of the rings as if to search for any imperfections.
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Tue May 22, 2018 9:29 am

-Well that certainly did the trick, Darken was now back to his former self, more or less the way Shrike remembered him during the Shamar crisis against a Eggman Empire fortress. That in it self was a close call for them both, thankfully they managed to pull out one hell of a escape from that hell hole. 

"Glad to have you back Darken, It has been a while indeed, I guess you don't really remember coming here or what I told you, cutting it short, interdimensional crisis on our hands, I'll explain more as we go along but your help along with some one else is going to be needed if this is t work. 

But it is just good to have you back to your former self, seems like some one tried to hijack your research, perhaps we can..follow up on this another time. Come one let's get back to the rest. 

-Shrike returns inside along with Darken, they head directly for Julie,s booth where he had left not to far off, only this time when they returned he spotted the female world now sitting there as well. He paused for a few moments looking at her. Unsure of why she was here, she couldn't of been a friend of Julie. Tho he couldn't route it out. 
The glare the glare he recognized times and times again, she didn't even have to utter a word for Shrike to sense her total distrust of him, not the first one either, in fact it was just about every one who viewed him this way, only making it so he would stay a outsider. Nevertheless the armored figure sucked it up and sat back down. 

"Sorry about that Julie Darken will be here soon, tho he may look and act different now, I got the bullet out of his shoulder, together with his help and Lysander I say we got a pretty good shot at this."

-Shrike looked back over at the female wolf for a few seconds then turning his head back to Julie- 

"Is this a friend of yours Julie ?"

-Yes he was curious but knowing how beings viewed him he didn't want to cause trouble or fights, right now he had bigger concerns to deal with, he asked the question knowing full well she was not her friend but wanted at least Julie to explain why she was here, he's social skills were...meager at best.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf478 Tue May 22, 2018 1:19 pm

Darken was not sure of Shrike's exact feelings towards the desert disaster but believed without a doubt that they weren't happy feelings. None of the survivors were happy about what had happened, and a few actually resigned, due to the fact that they were no longer able to walk.

Then Shrike mentioned an inter-dimensional mishap of some kind. The very word gave the fox a headache, there were too many possibilities and too many variables to consider when discussing dimensions, and that was too much for the fox to compute. However, since Shrike was asking for Darken to help, he would gladly provide his assistance.

"Alright, I'll help. As for my research, it's for G.U.N to decide what happens, not me."

As the fox followed the Freelancer to a seemingly random booth, he saw a Cat and a Wolf, both female.
There was something strange about both of them, both seemed a little other-world-ish in some way. The Cat was rather tall for a Mobian, and the Wolf seemed out of place, examining a Ring of all things. This made complete sense though, Shrike had mentioned Inter-dimensional shenanigans.

As Shrike greeted both of the assumed Mobians, Darken remained silent, observing the interactions between the three.
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJFpfGfur74HDRCDFl7bqg

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Tue May 22, 2018 5:21 pm

Before Shrike returned to the table, Julian continued the conversation with Trist.
Julian didn't feel good about what Trust had told her. Back on her version of Earth, furries were a minority group that were slowly being more accepted among humans. Furries were better than humans. Stronger, faster, more capable... Humans feared them and hated them, trying to dominate them throughout history, but furries were just as capable of both good and evil as humans, and she knew this.
Maybe it was the discovery of magic or super powers...? But even furries had them...

"I don't feel comfortable answering that question... b- but I mean, why would him being human mean anything to me...?", she asked, a bit of concern on her voice.
Just as Shrike and Darken entered, she decided to answer about the ring to change the subject, "To my understanding, they are made out of some... energy. It's not pure gold, disappointly." She was trying to speak vaguely about things even as she spoke low amongst the background noise, not wanting to attract attention by saying things like 'my world' or 'our world'.

Shrike came to the table and explained the situation now, eliciting a "Welcome back, how are you doing?" before finally explaining to Shrike that Trist, who she referred to as Ms. McGable, was also from another Earth, based on the fact she uses the same currency as her home country on her home planet.

Last edited by ThePromiseIncarnate on Wed May 23, 2018 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

http://pyrode.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Tue May 22, 2018 11:45 pm

Wolf had returned his focus to eating by this point, even though he'd lost a bit of his appetite during his interaction with the white furred wolf. He glances around from time to time and he then catches sight of the soldier making his way back over to a table. Watching him quietly, Wolf sees him stop at a table with the feline he'd been sitting with earlier and the white furred wolf as well.

*Huh... so it was just that easy for her to meet them. Seems she didn't really need me to do anything... Wonder why she even asked in the first place?* he thinks.

Content to just watch from a distance, Wolf does so and continues to eat as well.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf478 Sun May 27, 2018 4:30 am

(I hate to be that one guy, but is this still going?)
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Sun May 27, 2018 4:37 am

(Depends on if everyone else is up for me to continue this. Work has been keeping me busy here lately.)
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf478 Sun May 27, 2018 4:40 am

(Yeah, work's kinda biting me too.)
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Sun May 27, 2018 4:47 am

(Yeah. I should be getting an off day here soon. I work at a healthy grocery store. Oddly enough, weekends aren't busy. We got behind today, thus my absence for today.)
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf478 Sun May 27, 2018 4:50 am

(That's fair. I understand.)
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun May 27, 2018 11:00 am

(I'm still for it )
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Sun May 27, 2018 5:26 pm

(I didn't think that was even a question ^^; some people have lives, doesn't mean if something goes quiet for a while it should be considered dead. I'm still up for it if you guys are)
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Tue May 29, 2018 8:45 pm

Once Trist heard Julian's comment to the wolf's question and her hatred for humans, Trist would back up her question by stating, "It's just that humans are known for being rather aggressive and self-serving." Trist seemed stuck to her belief that all humans were only looking out for themselves. Obviously, past experiences have convinced the wolf of this viewpoint, but she wasn't too keen on talking about her past. When the subject abruptly changed to the rings, Trist seemed rather disappointed to learn that the rings weren't truly gold. She probably could've used gold as a means of goods to barter with, seeing as how everyone loved gold. Trist was about to ask if there was anyone else that the wolf could possibly ask about learning the world and how it worked, but Shrike conveniently walked up to the two women and introduced himself to Trist. The wolf didn't appreciate Julian revealing that the wolf was not from this dimension, but Trist made no attempt to confront the cat about the matter. "Pleased to meet you," Trist greeted coldly, her aqua green eyes examining Shrike for the slightest indication of deception.

(Sorry for the rushed nature of my reply. Got a few things to take care of on my off day today.)
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Tue May 29, 2018 9:30 pm

(Its alright no need to stress bout this) 

-Shrike heard the dilemma this new comer was in herself, this was unsettling. The rate of which others were coming into this dimension only seemed to be escalating over the years. Truth be told, Shrike had encountered one or two, but the time of each showing up was drastic and different, now two showed up at more or less the same time. He began to wonder if. 

She needed to get home as well and like Shrike always, he could never turn a blind eye to some one in need, especially if they came from another world, horribly lost and confused. 

Shrike simply nodded at the Cat after she had explained, this was indeed a situation and a half and some how he had to find a way to send them home. The armored figure seemed to go into a few silent seconds of thought among himself, weighing up the options, limited options, dangerous ones but ones that did promise a way home, at least theoretically. 

Shrike had seen the cold stare from the wolf to him, a stare that he had recognized times before, no stranger to it, yet still did not waver his choice in this matter. Thankfully now with Darken back to his original form he would come in mighty handy. 

Shrike once more seemingly rose from the table looking upon the three.

"I'll be back. Darken, why not introduce yourself." 

-Shrike seemed to head back outside of the bar, was it the unease at the table with the female wolf that made him leave to go outside or was it something more. There he looked into the night sky he was in a deep thought about something, It was a option a option that could very well work, but this option was enough to trouble the figure, if it unsettled him this much chances were it was not going to be easy, tapping his helmets a few times Shrike attempted to get a signal out. To who ? Or why ?- 

"Hammer, heard you operating near by this area, going to need your help, soon as you get this message head to these co-ordinates I'll meet you soon with a few....visitors..Shrike out." 

-After sending this message he remained outside looking up into the night sky. A uneasy feeling fell upon him, not much could shake Shrike up but this was doing a fairly good job at it. Shrike had a gamble, but he had no idea if it was going to be worth it.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf478 Wed May 30, 2018 2:55 am

There seemed to be a sort of passive tension in the atmosphere, and multiple topics in the conversation, confusing the grey fox as he attempted to listen. 

Then, just as Darken was considering how grateful he was for the freelancers contribution to the conversation, he turned and asked the fox to introduce himself. As Shrike left, Darken stood deadly still, panicked by the situation.

"Uh... Hey guys."

The foxes voice was quiet, and he slightly hoped that no-one would hear him, however, the Cat and the Wolf seemed relatively strong in their own way, and were in need. So in accompaniment to his hope that he wouldn't be heard, there was a desire to be heard also, that he might offer assistance to whatever their circumstances may be.

(Sorry if my writing is weird, I've undertaken 4 styles of writing since my last post, so my muscle memory has gone away.)
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Wed May 30, 2018 4:19 am

Julian was not okay with the tension. Shrike seemed uncertain, Darken surely felt awkward, and Trist turned out to be a racist bitch.
Literally, she was a female dog, and a total racist jerk.

Julian didn't get many good feelings off of her, and after Trist's little statement against humans, Julian furrowed her brow and stared out the corner of her eyes at Trist, red piercing eyes, narrowing before she sighed. She watched Shrike leave, and was now left with a terrible person, and Darken.
"Hey... Darken I think Shrike called you? I heard you could help... Uh... how's your shoulder by the way?", Julian responded, surprised they had seemed to completely change species.
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Wed May 30, 2018 11:51 pm

( OOC: I'm going to pass this round as I have nothing meaningful to add right now. )

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum