Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost One's Weeping

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Lost One's Weeping - Page 3 Empty Re: Lost One's Weeping

Post by Shrike Marine Fri May 11, 2018 9:00 pm

-Shrike was well in truly out cold, not for much longer however. Suddenly a loud and very alerting beep blared from with in his helmet. It shocked him so much he fell off the bench with a thud.-

"OW!..What hell ? Oh sh*t Julie is in trouble!" 

-Scooping his rifle from under the bench the armored figure ran as fast as he had ever done before. His adrenaline pumping through his body as freelancer darter-ed down the dark landscapes, passing lamp after lamp which illuminated him for brief moments.

Thankfully he had remembered where their apartment was, good, usually he was terrible with directions. Perhaps the sudden shock of the call kicked his memory into over drive. 

Only a few minutes had actually passed by until he arrived upon the complex. Having no time to simply knock or wanting to bust down the door, Shrike broke through the nearest window. 

What a way to enter but it sounded like a emergency suddenly and out of the blue he appeared inside the room, weapon drawn and at the ready.

He took a couple of seconds to check his area. Julie Check..63 Check...unknown contact...Shrike swung his weapon over to this strange new being, not sure how he got here or what he was doing here but he had picked the wrong time and place.-

"Who the hell are you!?...Julie..63..you guys ok ?..Is this the issue at hand which I got the call for..?"

-Shrike refused to budge from his position..he was more then ready to fight should it come to that.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Fri May 11, 2018 9:43 pm

"Oh hey look, fuckhead's here," Orion said with a cocky smirk as he laid on the couch, "Put the gun down, it may hurt but it won't do anything but waste bullets. Besides, even if you wanted me to leave, it would mean making Julian leave too. Hey, let her tell you herself~"
He looked to the kitchen where Julian and 63 were standing, and as 63 melted into a seat still thinking over things, Julian stared at the man.
She was suddenly terrified. She was stuck. He had a gun.
"Go ahead, don't be shy, he won't bite. You probably will though, but hey, that's what you get for not thinking. Making him waste his time on me when I'm your problem, not his."

She gulped, working up the courage, stuttering, she turned to 63, then stepped forward and began telling him as best as he could, given Orion a few death stares as she did to focus herself, causing the shadow to laugh. "I- I um... I'm n- not-"
"Spit it out."
"I'm not an amnesiac I- I- I'm from a different dimension or planet or something and his name is Orion he's my Shadow an- a- and I just want help getting back home. You can't hurt him, not without hurting me too... I have to live with him, I just panicked because I didn't expect him to appear and was afraid he'd try and hurt 63. I'm sorry for lying I just couldn't come out about being an alien app-"
"Yes you could have."
"Shut up- I'm sorry, Shrike... I shouldn't have gotten either of you involved like that, especially when I barely knew what I had gotten into... I'm certain Orion is the reason I'm here in the first place. B- by the way, be careful what doors you walk into with me around..."
After that panicked rambling the chubby kitten sat on the floor, almost curling up as Orion chuckled.
"Oh boy, where's the popcorn this is quite a show~"
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

http://pyrode.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Fri May 11, 2018 10:06 pm

After a moment Julian would hear someone sit next and a goopish substance surround her. 

It was 63.

63 had turned fully yellow as she hugged the cat. Comforting her and trying to make her feel better. 63 had a motherly aura around her as she continued to hold onto Julian.

"I-it's ok... your ok for being scared and hesitant to reveal who and what you are. That's me everyday of my life..." 63's eye's were normal and her green pupils seemed to glow slightly as she smiled, "there is no need to be ashamed. I'll help you."
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri May 11, 2018 10:24 pm

-Shrike heard every thing she had been hiding, he knew or more or less had a feeling she had something to say but couldn't, scared of what others would say if they ever found out. Not a far cry from his own troubles. He know understood every thing, why she was here..why she had no idea what was going on or where they were.

Was he surprised, perhaps a little yet he didn't show it, Shrike was not unfamiliar with other worldly beings suddenly showing up on Mobius, perhaps not the first time he had encountered them. 

Shrike seemed to star at this Orion figure, If he indeed was not connected to Julie he probably would of let him have it, yet knowing any force directed at him would hurt her.

Shrike had to control his anger, not at her..but at him, he showed restrain, not much anger at all in fact only seemed to drive him more to help her find her way home. 

The armored figure turned around, kneeling down upon one knee before 63 and Julie. 

"You don't have to be sorry about any thing Julie, I understand full well of what you are going through..strange as it may seem..others have come here as well. One way or another we will get you home..can't say it will be easy..can't say it will be tomorrow..but there is a way to do it..it's been done before...so like 63 here said...I'll help you get home."

-While Orion was apart of her, it was not going to stop Shrike and probably 63 from getting her home, even if he may attempt to intervene.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Fri May 11, 2018 10:53 pm

Orion watched the scene unfold, and as it did his smile faded, his brow furrowed and he sighed. He clearly wasn't happy about this.
He then chuckled again, flipping the bird at Shrike with a few words, "There are more secrets to unveil, you should know. I won't make her reveal them just yet, Julian may not even know exactly what I'm saying... But she does know somewhere. You will just have to ask the right questions... And then you will reject her. She will be alone... Until then, I'm clearly unwanted, so see you later." Then with a snap of his fingers, he dissipated into static before disappearing...

Julian felt 63 wrap herself around them, and she couldn't help but smile even if her clothes were all icky now. Shrike's words were strange yet comforting... "Th- thank you... I just... I hope we can figure it out soon. Blustille and James must be scared shirtless...", she sighed, looking at the orange blob trying to comfort her, her red eyes tired and her heart beat felt though she was calming down now...
She then looked back at Shrike. "I'm not certain I've asked this or not, and 63 has to give the go ahead of course, but... I know what you're going through as well. Of course, I slept in a van, but it was still just as Hellish. Do you want to stay here instead of... Sleeping on some bench?"
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sun May 13, 2018 9:34 am

63 pulled herself of off Julian. Pulling most of her yellow liquid body off of her. 
She reasserted her disguise as she held a hand out to Julian.

"Well... this apartment belongs to you. Feel free to do whatever you like."
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun May 13, 2018 11:36 am

-As Shrike was speaking down to Julie he could hear Orion behind him speak once more, he spoke of more truths to be unveiled soon enough, going further in order to ask questions and ultimately he said they would reject her in the end. Shrike slowly shifted his head, peering over his shoulder towards this strange being.-

"We all have secrets we are hiding..some more harsh then others. It's how we live it with that makes the difference...no matter what he you have to say or do..or what information you will I do not believe it will waver my cause to return her home...So try as you might..try as you damn will might."

-With that Orion was gone, where hell if he knew but for now he was gone. Shrike turned his attention back to the cat. -

"I bet they are..but like I said Julie one way or the other you will get your chance to go home..we do have the means of it..find it however is the hard part...nor am I touching Chaos powers with a 20 foot pole, despite its ability to do so, far to dangerous."

-She then asked if Shrike would like to stay here over night rather then return to the bench out side in the park, the answer was a simple nob, that bench was terrible, probably would of given him one hell of a bent neck the next day.-

"If you don't mind..I mean even something simple like a couch will do honestly...but..thank you." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Sun May 13, 2018 1:33 pm

Julian was now relaxed into the new calmness, happiness, and acceptance... chuckling to relieve any remaining stress.
"T- thank you... I'm not sure what Chaos powers are or how something described as 'chaotic' could even have the potential to bring me back home but I wouldn't touch them either on name alone... Heh, I am glad there seem to be multiple methods, though."

Julian, after hearing him accept, quickly felt the need to hug him, "You're welcome."
Something about helping a former soldier now homeless felt familiar. It was a few years ago, though. She was certain this guy wasn't a suicidal drunk, either.
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sun May 13, 2018 5:38 pm

63 pull herself off of Julian. Pulling most of her yellow liquid body off of her. She reassumed her disguise and headed for the door.

"Well... it's late. I hope y'all have a nice night and I hope to see you tomorrow."

She stopped as she reached the door. Turning she gave a nervous look.

"Uhm... please don't tell anyone about me please?"
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun May 13, 2018 5:47 pm

-Shrike waved his hand at the use of Chaos in a joking way, he had no intention to even remotely try with that unpredictable force. Shrike was glad to see the Cat finally calm down a bit after what had just happened, tho Shrike had many questions about who and what exactly Orion was and how he came to be or how he sent her here, that would be for another time. 

"Yes the force of Chaos is extremely powerful but dangerous at the same time, I advise all to stay well away from it. 

As for getting you home there is another way I believe a far safer one that can accurately even return you more or less to the exact location where you lived, I don't know all the details but the guy who does was responsible for the break through, Just...finding him will be hard..last time I saw him..4 years ago...but I'll do my best to track him down.

-Shrike seemed to be lost in thought until he felt something grab him, looking down slowly he noticed she was hugging him, He couldn't remember last when he did get a hug, he was not complaining, it was nice non the less.- 

" Its my goal in life to help those who need it the most, and you being on another world entirely really do need it the most.... I'm not sure if I will sleep really..all this excitement has kept me awake, may just lay on the couch and keep my eye open in case you know who wants to come back...tho you two should get some rest."  
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Sun May 13, 2018 6:31 pm

Julian was relaxed, and shortly after stood up. "Thank you both, so much. You get some rest, alrigjt 63? No one will tell your secret, and Shrike?" she began as she turned to face them walking to where the bedroom supposedly was, "Tomorrow I'm gonna need a jacket - I can't really stand the Sun, she said it so nonchalantly too, leaving very little room for questions, "then we can start working on getting me home. Goodnight guys!"

Gladly the door she entered wasn't into the Echo Chamber because she opened it and walked in backwards.
It was the bathroom though, so she immediately left and rushed to another door, careful of what's inside, before finally leaving the scene into bed...

(You guys can continue if you want, not sure what happens when RPs end, whether they get archived, locked, ECT., but I think once everyone makes an end post we'll be good)
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Mon May 14, 2018 10:13 pm

63 smiled as she left the room after saying goodnight and she would see them later. She went to her own apartment and soon fell asleep, reflecting on the days eventS and how she made two new friends.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum