Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost One's Weeping

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lost One's Weeping - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost One's Weeping

Post by DeltaGear Tue May 01, 2018 9:35 pm

63 felt shame. She wanted to run and hide but in her current state she think She'd get far without breaking down due stress.

"N-no... Really.. I'm ok..." even through she had no "heart" she still felt as if she had one and could almost feel it beating rapidly, "J-just... don't tell anyone about me ok?"

63's mind trailed off as her mind imagined getting captured by G.U.N or some other group. She may not be a fully functioning clone but she didn't want to know what lengths people would go to reverse engineer her. She shuddered at the thought of being reduced to mindless mush. Or hurt just find reations. Most of all she worried about accdently hurting people if... that... side of her got out.

"Honestly I'm... sorta glad you didn't freak out and run... most people do."
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Wed May 02, 2018 9:26 am

-Unlike the cat Shrike had no response to what was going on with 63. It was like it didn't even faze him in the slightest, truth be told, from the stuff he had seen this was probably sitting on mild at best out of horrific or down right strange. 

While the two talked and mingled he quietly began to use his helmet to collect data on the substance for future use, should it rise in come in handy. 

Origin seem to come up as unknown. Possibly dealing with something total new out of the box, if the helmet could not find a record of this despite the amount of intel was put into it via Dr Lysander this was no doubt no territory. 

63 seemed non hostile at all, more scared about what others would see her for, he knew all to well that if local forces, G.U.N or some wako crazy scientist division ever did discover her...well she would be hunted down for sure. 

After completing the data analysis and turning the system off, the figure turned his head too look at her, from bottom to top.- 

"Trust me I'v seen some really strange things...I don't think I would of run even if you paid me to do so heh." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Wed May 02, 2018 7:26 pm

At first, Julian wasn't sure what to say. She felt a serious case for concern for someone she wanted to consider a new friend...
All this Hell and Chaos aside, Julian wanted to do... something to help her.
"...are you sure you're okay...?", she started off, stepping toward 63, wanting to put a hand on their shoulder but knowing that wouldn't end too well, "...what happened to you... if you don't mind me asking?"

Julian didn't doubt that Shrike had seen weirder... but that wasn't the point now. She wanted this person as a friend, someone she could help and trust and to help her. Everlynn was the first person she met here and she didn't want to be left alone...
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

http://pyrode.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Wed May 02, 2018 8:57 pm

As the cat stepped forward 63 just as quickly stepped back. Maintaining several feet between them.

"I-I'd rather not talk about it..." She held herself tightly as she tried to repress memories, "I-It's... not a happy story."

She felt sadness infecte her psyche again as her thoughts drifted to her creation. The sounds... the screams... the blood. She shook her head, letting the memory dissipate.

"Really though... I-I'm ok... something I live with. Always have."
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Wed May 02, 2018 9:07 pm

-Shrike saw the cat had the situation well in control from his stand point, he departed from the two checking up ahead of the city, even in a city as large as this he didn't quite trust every turn or corner, his experience taught him that much. 

He did ever so often glance back too watch the two making sure nothing else was going on behind his back while it was turned. 

If they suddenly vanished, well he wouldn't be surprised really, the amount of times that would of happen would be through the roof. He was giving space really. Hopefully too also avoid questions of his past. 

"Hmmm best keep a eye out, just in case...this city looks just like home...use to." 

-He said walking up to the side of a building before placing his armored hand upon one of the support columns looking up at the large structure.- 

"No good complaining about it tho, live with what you got and move on." 

-After which he went back to his silent self, not that they could hear him all the way over there. -
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Thu May 03, 2018 8:40 am

Julian sighed, looking off to the side as she heard this... she couldn't imagine what had happened to 63...
Her ears lowered, arms together at hee front as she mourned her new friend's situation, Julian tried to keep going.
"I want you to know that you seem really nice, that even with your situation... your big situation, you're still willing to help me figure out where to go to find my loved ones...", there was a certain awkwardness in this, but she had to continue, "Thank you so much, Everlynn..."

Julian was still uncertain of what to do now. Shrike seemed to be leaving, and 63 was soon to leave too, though Julian would be surprised if they had some destination at this hour.
But if 63 didn't leave, how was she suppose to help...? She didn't even know Julian was technically an alien!
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Thu May 03, 2018 8:58 am

63 felt rather bad for pushing Julian away. She didn't want to but... she didn't feel it was safe... at least... not yet.

"I-I have an idea... there is an open Apartment where I live... its rather rundown but... maybe you could stay a little while until we can find you're family and friends?"

63 ran through stuff in her head. Emmett probably wouldn't mind a little bit of money going towards helping someone. After all 63 had her own funds she could use. And it was run down but if things went well Julian wouldn't have to stay too long there and hopefully get home.

"A-and... thank you... it's 63 by the way... Evelynn is... someone else's. Sorry for lying."
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu May 03, 2018 9:06 am

-After his short and complete sweep on the near by area, the armored figure headed back to them, in the darkness of night his blue visor shon bright. Course he could turn this off if he chose to but it make it so others knew he was there, watching. 

He had missed what ever the two had been on going about. With no signal from his current current contractor the offer probably was lost, now he was here with out a purpose. With no where to stay or do, he perhaps concluded that while he was in this place he might as well make the most of it and provide assistance to the cat on what it ever it was she was going to need.

Seeming out of no where he reappeared between the two of them like a ghost he was that quiet.-

"Well my contact went silent...now I am stuck in this city with nothing to do...means I can offer as much assistance to you as needed. Provided that really only is security as far as I can provide..I don't seem to do other stuff as well....I do recommend we don't stay out in the open..that is asking for trouble." 

-He said as he looked over towards Julie.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Thu May 03, 2018 7:27 pm

The young cat noticed 63 back away... she sighed softly, unsure of how to feel about that. She did know why, but it still... bothered her.
She did smile a little though. "Thank you..." She couldn't think of much else to say.
With Shrike giving his suggestion, Julian was a little... unsure of how to feel. She was just given an offer and surely 63 wouldn't like a former-G.U.N. member so close, plus he probably has his own home and she had no money... whatever the currency on this world was... to spend for his assistance, not that she was certain she'd even need his help.
But she couldn't just turn him down.

"That's a good idea... talking in the open like this when we all may have a possible reason to avoid others...", she barely understood what she was saying as she first tried to run through his logic while thinking of all the possible reasons each of them had to avoid others, all while continuing to talk, "I guess...? Anyways, uh... y- yeah... so, would I be able to stay at the apartment tonight? Li- like, I mean, where is it...?"
She turned her head to Shrike slightly, deciding to at least try and aknowledge his response with an answer, whether it's good or not, "I'll think about it when I have money. I wouldn't want you working for free, si- Shrike."
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Fri May 04, 2018 3:20 pm

63 smiled a little as she picked up her bags,

"Sure thing. It's closer to the other edge of town but it shouldn't take long to get there."

She waited to see what Shrike and Julian would do. Picking up her bags and checking the rings she had on hand as well.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri May 04, 2018 5:28 pm

-Shrike had sensed the unease by now, there looks, reactions and more said enough. Did he blame them ? Of course not G.U.N had not the best of reputations over the years. A lot of underhand work was done, cover ups and who knows what else was still out there to be discovered. 

Shrike seemed a little stunned at first when the Cat said that she would have to find cash in order to pay him, this is where he was going to have to explain the difference between a mercenary and freelancer.

"Pay? No need I am not a mercenary I would never do that, all those guys want is money and couldn't give a damn who got in the way..I am simply trying to help you..there is no price on that at all."

-Shrike was not planning on staying inside, he reckoned that 63 would be far to nervous with him in her own home, he would have to make plans on his own for the night, Unfortunately Shrike didn't have a home to go to he was going to have to improvise, looks like its was going to be a bench again to spend the night on. 

Shrike followed ahead with 63 as far as he would until they would reach her apartment. During the walk there Shrike gazed up upon the stars, it was one thing he enjoyed to do to see nights pass by, helped him quell any bad memories or thoughts he did have swimming around his mind.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Fri May 04, 2018 6:04 pm

Hearing his explanation, she felt rather strange. He doesn't require payment...? But then how does he get food in his belly? How does he pay any bills he has...? Her ears lowered as she rubbed one arm with the other paw and thought through it - she was beginning to think he had more issues than she felt at first... "Oh... Alright then. I appreciate any help though I feel wrong about not paying you.", she sighed, getting ready to head off with the other two, "And thank you, 63."
Her smile was soft, filled with appreciation as well as some concern. The concern, actually, was seen in her crimson eyes, but it wasn't like she was smiling ear to ear. She was thankful, but thoughts raced through her head - how the hell was she going to get back home...?!

After a bit, the small group walked to the building with Julian taking in the sights of the large city - just like Atlanta... but darker. Weird. Central City didn't feel too welcoming at night, but at least she had a temporary hone here.
"Oh, nice.", Julian stated as she looked at the apartment building they had walked to, before turning to Shrike, as she felt an urge and had to ask "So, where are you staying tonight? Have any way for me to contact you in case I need you?"
She considered phones, but she searched herself and internally panicked as she realized it wasn't on her before realizing no phone plan was transplanetary anyway. Even then, there'd be no guarantee they had phones themselves, or that they worked the same as Earth phones if they did...
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sat May 05, 2018 8:16 am

As they arrived at the apartment complex 63 went off and talked with the renter and secured one for Julian. After handling that she rejoined the two and handed her the key along with some rings.

"Here... you need this more than I do."
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sat May 05, 2018 9:28 am

-Indeed the city was vast, dark and probably not the friendliest at night, as with most would be the case. The Cat questioned how she would get in contact with him should she need assistance. For security reasons Shrike did not carry a Cell phone as tracking via such a device was extremely high, last thing he wanted was to be tracked. 

He had a far simple solution a small com device that one could simply plug in their ear, it was a low frequency device meaning it could only directly connect to a similar device and avoid hacking altogether. 

The armored figure turned to face her, pulling out the tiny device from a utility pouch on his belt, he extend his arm and showed her the device.-

"Don't worry about it, pay is the least of my concern these days, however this little device is a easy way to get in contact with me, transmits on a low frequency directly to my helmet, as soon as you call I'll hear it and come see whats going on ok?"

-With that he handed the device over to her. Her other question was where he will be staying for the night, Shrike was rather good at improvising this, any thing really worked for him, he had slept on the floor, benches, wilderness, logs, caves any thing really that he could find because it was all he could do until he made his way to his next job location.-

"Me ? Hmmm I think probably back to a park bench or something like that...I can watch the stars from their..I enjoy doing that...remember if you need any thing you know who to call..I'll see you two tomorrow. Sleep well."

-With that the armored figure left the two and seemingly vanished into the darkness of the city to find his make shift bed to see the night out all the more while staring up upon the stars.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Sat May 05, 2018 10:32 pm

The young cat looked at the earpiece, and after a confused look, she put it in. She would have wanted to test it before he left, but he made it very clear that he was a homeless former soldier than he said his good nights.
O- oh... Uh, goodnight Shrike...", her voice carried a bit of worry.
Now, time to see what 63 wanted...

Oh holy mother of sweet Jesus, is that pure gold?
Julian stared at the rings 63 had handed her and she chuckled nervously, "Holy shit... Pure gold rings?! Are you rich or something?"
She was so distracted by the fact that it was pure fucking gold that she didn't even consider that this was their normal currency and didn't even think of how common they were.
Hell, if she had walked farther from that tree she probably would have seen some floating off the ground...
And that's another thing - they radiated energy, which felt uncomfortable to Julian at first, as it was an amplified form of the planet's own energy - protective and chaotic at once. And she had a few of them - so many!
She chuckled as she took them into her hands and began studying them, looking over them as if she'd never seen a gold ring before.
Which to be fair, she'd never seen a pure gold ring of such side in person before.
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Tue May 08, 2018 5:59 pm

63 giggled a little at Julians excitement. 

"Hehe... well... no... this is about average really and to be honest... they are made of Choas energy I think." 63 gave a slightly concerned and confused look, "You must've really lost your memory if you forgot something so integral as the currency."
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Tue May 08, 2018 6:25 pm

-The park is where he headed to, all the time spent leaving them to getting to the park was spent staring among the stars, he kinda wondered to himself way lays beyond them. A also great way to clear his mind in times of trouble. 

A few lamps dotted the park landscape, one such lit what seemed like a park bench, just large enough for him. The lone armored figure wandered over too it. 

This was going to have to do for now, not the most comfortable but hey he never complained about small things such as this. 

He tucked his rifle under the bench but kept it in fairly close proximity should some one have the unfortunate idea of attempted mugging. He then lay on his back upon the bench and gazed up to the night sky above. For a large city it seemed very quiet during this time. 

The lone freelancer skipped through many memories and thoughts as he lay there under the stars. Most interestingly he was mulling over what happened to do, who was she..why couldn't she remember any thing..what exactly was 63...and of course where was it going to lead to next..some many questions still left to be answered.

Shrike never fully fell asleep, he always kinda slept with one eye open..seemingly always uneasy where ever he may go. Tho he id make sure to keep the small ear piece radio on just incase she called for his help.- 

"Well feels like I'v been here before....Another day..another bench as a bed I suppose...hmmm..hope tomorrow proves interesting..got a lot I still wanna figure out." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Wed May 09, 2018 5:03 am

Julian was taken aback by the statements, but shortly after sighed, chuckling as she looked at them again, "Oh... Yeah... Heheh, sorry about thst."
Shortly after she put the rings in a pants pocket and yawned lightly, "Alright, so uh... This is the apartment building, where's the room I'll be staying in?"
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Wed May 09, 2018 9:15 pm

63 waved it off nonchalantly, motioning for Julian to follow her.

"Don't worry, memories can be a tricky thing anyway."

She guided her to an apartment door and opened it, starting to step inside. "Here's you're room. I hope it's satisfactory and fits what you need."
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Wed May 09, 2018 9:22 pm

-Placing his hands on his chest and his left leg tucked over his right, the lone armored figure could feel sleep overtake him as he watched the night sky far above.- 

"So many stars and planets, who knows what's out there, the craziest is no doubt the difference between dimensions. After what Lysander showed me a infinite amounts of possibilities lay up there among the cosmos. Time to hit the sack..figure out how to help this lady tomorrow."

-Shrike slowly rolled his head to the left, leaning it against the frame of the wooden bench, slowly closing his eyes as the figure drifted off into a long and deep sleepy.

Tomorrow should come quickly, and with a new day shall bring more to light about that is going on. -
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Lost One's Weeping - Page 2 Empty Re: Hell and Chaos

Post by TheBardPrincess Wed May 09, 2018 11:13 pm

Julian nodded, smiling softly as they entered the room. Nothing out of the ordinary at first, just a little room.with the basic necessities for comfort like a couch and the like... Julian closed the door behind them before she began hearing an extra set of footsteps from within the room.
They quickly stopped, but she was uncertain of how to feel.

She stepped toward 63 after closing the door to begin looking around, "Oh, nice. This place looks rather cute."

"Oh, do I have visitors?", a figure in a nearby room spoke, their voice seemingly embedded within reality itself, "How nice. Now I don't have to be alone anymore."
The figure, a stout young man seemingly of tgevsame height and size of Julian, stepped around a corner from the apartment's kitchen,
"How are you liking your interdimensional vacation, Julian? Not going so great? That's why you're hanging out with Living Goop and that soldier asshat right? Anyone who swears to help you get home - but how could they help if they don't know where you live?"
Oh shit.
Julian stared at him, then looked to 63. Things could get very interesting.

(I may have to experiment with Orion's text. Using the Code function didn't look good so for now just reverse color to Julian's)
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Thu May 10, 2018 12:28 am

63 was taken by surprise by the sudden arrival of the newcomer. Not to mention he knew about her and Shrike. Something that confused her as she didn't remember feeling anyone else near them when they learn of what she was.

Who was this person? What did they want? What did he mean by interdimensional?

Confused, 63 looked to Julian, "W-who is this? What is he talking about?" The sclera of 63's eyes slightly darkened as a fearful look crossed her face, "How d-does he know about me?"
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu May 10, 2018 9:26 am

(Skip Shrikes is passed out like a light)
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Thu May 10, 2018 3:35 pm

Julian immediately jumped to touch her earpiece and call Shrike, and while she pressed it(because I realize that Shrike has probably been waiting for us to skip over his turns for a while when his character is alone so maybe we should get him back in here ^^; ), the boy couldn't help but roll his eyes and chuckle. 

"Answer the living goop's questions, Julian. Doesn't it deserve an answer...?", his smile oozed pure hatred as he walked toward and around them, causing Julian to back away and move around 63, before he laid down on the couch.
"You two mind if I stay here? Of course you don't - Julian has no choice and the creature made of the Black Lagoon over here wants to help her." Wow, a reference that probably went right over 63's head. Well.

Julian was growing increasingly frustrated but she wasn't entirely sure what to do. She turned to look at 63, motioning her to back away from him - preferably into the kitchen, not that it would keep him from "hearing" it, so that she could begin explaining.
"Okay... so, yeah," she began, clearly flustered, "so, you know how everyone has a bad side to them...? Like, no one is perfect and there are people who believe that evil is the natural state of intelligent creatures and nonsense like that...?
She waited for an answer.
"Well... he's... mine.", she said with a somewhat sheepish tone, "His name's Orion, and he's my Shadow, I guess you could call him? I still don't know what his deal is fully but trust me, he shouldn't be too big of a problem. Just be careful what door you walk into-
Oh, wait what?
"Oh- uh... haha... so it's better I tell you this before he does. I wasn't sure how people would react if I actually said it so I just went along with what Shrike said... heheh..., she was clearly internally screaming, and you could hear Orion enjoying it in the other room as she began, "I'm not an amnesiac, I just know nothing about this place. Like, at all, as you could clearly tell. At first I assumed I was only sent... to... another planet...? I- I mean, I'm from a planet called Earth, it looks and feels exactly like this one does so far as I've seen, excluding the fact that this planet seems to radiate some different energy that makes me feel really weird. Regardless, based on what Orion said, I think he didn't just send me to another planet but to another universe entirely. She held her arms out to 63, as if trying to put her hands on the girl's shoulders without touching her, "Any questions? I'm certain this must be a lot to think about, especially so sudden. I myself am not sure if I've covered it all or if I've said too much."

Last edited by ThePromiseIncarnate on Fri May 11, 2018 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Color)
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Fri May 11, 2018 8:05 pm

63 eye's had gone completely black as she started to stress out again. She started to ooze a little as she began trying to process everything.

"I-I need a minute to think."

She sat down as her form fell away. Taking everything in and processing it.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next