Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockets engaged

+3
Jaredthefox92
Dogy9978
The Red Blur
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rockets engaged - Page 2 Empty Re: Rockets engaged

Post by Dogy9978 Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:42 pm

Pluto listened everyone then closed her eyes for a moment. She took another deep breath. She turned and pressed the holographic screens. The ship completely lit up giving enough light for everyone to see each other perfectly. The gravity was still pretty heavy.
 "I tried to be nice... I tried to scare you all to leave but still... You stay..." 
She sounded a bit sad this time instead of mad.
"You can fight me if you like... It would not end well and excuses can only get you so far..."
There was a star map that appeared all around the room. There was many other planets around that had been X'ed out of the chart. Some were circled. 
"I've got much to do. Things that mean far more than your lives. The fact that you don't Know who I am only proves how little you know. If you aren't going to leave this ship willingly, than you're not going to leave this ship at all..." 
Pluto pressed a screen that made the entrance of the ship close completely.
"You've already seen too much..."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:53 pm

As soon as Caen spoke of the canine-like glowing being a threat, she couldn't help but look between the two so what in disbelief. 
"Have they actually done anything to you though?" The violet cat replied, still maintaining as soft a voice as possible. "Why must they be a threat just because they're not from here?"

The noise from nearby startled Yukiko, making her squeak a little and turn to see a familiar green wolf with purple hair. Oh, it was the pretty girl from before. When did she get here? 

The bigger question was; why were they all in this ship at this time? It was night time as well, and not early evening either. 
Before she could say anything to the other female, the 'threatening' one had spoken about trying to be nice as a bunch of bright holoscreens popped up from nowhere and before they knew it, the door had closed tight. 

"Wh-whats going on?" Yukiko asked, but had a strong feeling she knew what was happening. They were being abducted and taken away with this alien! 
She made a move to try and go towards the other side of the room, only to feel extremely heavy. She hadn't noticed it before now bevause she had been standing pretty still, but now it was as if she gained a third of her normal weight on the space of five minutes. It was very strange. 

"M-miss, I'm sorry you must h-have mistaken us for the wrong t-type of people. We don't want to fight, w-we were simply curious. Could we m-maybe talk this over?"

The last comment of having 'seen too much' made her rounded ears lower slightly in disappointment. Instead of retaliating, she lowered herself to the floor of the ship and pulled her knees up to just under her chin and fell silent.
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:38 am

Nang would fall to the ground as he feels the weight going from being light like he was on the moon to falling flat on his side. He would then start crawling like he was an infant trying to find something he can grab on to pull himself up. The gravity felt very immense and doesn't know what's going on here.

He would then see the area go from utter darkness to some light as he holds his face to cover his eyes. He would put on some shades to cover his eyes as he continues to crawl his way in the ship before he heard an echoing of something closing ' no no no no...' he would say out loud to himself until he heard the noise stop...

'My luck. I get on some weird ship only to be sealed in... oh man.. He would then stop and sit taking some deep breaths since he didn't get far due to the weight being pushed on him.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

http://www.spritewars.com/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:14 pm

Fear slowly started to grow stronger and stronger as the angered, glowing female spoke up again. At the same time a slight bit of relief came over her as she saw the other two people were, indeed, people she knew. Caen yelled at her in disbelief and surprise but Dione was too confused by everything to actually be able to say anything back. 

Before she knew it, the room was filled by holoscreens with planets projected on the walls, floors and even some just floating around in the air, and a loud cranking noise and the sound of air escaping from pumps took over for a few seconds. It was almost as if... as if thEY WERE LOCKED IN! OH GOD WHAT NOW! Panic started to take over. Unconsciously Dione started to channel qi energy to help herself and maybe others as well, might it come down to a fight.

"You've already seen too much." It sounded threatening and didn't promise much good.

The canine like alien seemed to be pressing buttons and screens before securing herself to one of the seats. Dione slowly started shuffling towards Caen and Yukiko. When she was nearly there she lost balance and tumbled forward, nearly planting her face into the buttons and levers and other equipment of the ship, accidentally setting a course and pressing the launch button. A count down started and most of the holo screens disappeared, save for a few needed for take-off. "Shit..." 

Then all of a sudden, an immense pressure overcame her and knocked her to the floor, not able to move anymore. The noise of the thruster rockets was overpowering and in a matter of minutes the wolf's vision started to go black and sounds started to fade as she fainted.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:18 pm

"That's not the point, Yukiko," Caen said, looking towards the snow leopard, who was attempting to calm everyone down. "She plans to allow her higher-ups to annihilate us all. We won't stand a chance" he said, just as the female sports of how she had tried to be nice (she hadn't), bringing up a large number of holographic planets. A large majority of them had a large, red X over them. The door behind them all had also shut, leaving the three of them trapped.

"You... You monster..." Caen said, turning around to look at all of the planets "countless innocents..." He gritted his teeth, and turned, raising his sword. He huffed, struggling to lift the blade in the extreme gravity, and as he had fully lifted it, Dione had tripped over, knocking a button. 

The vehicle began to shudder, as though a launch sequence had been activated. Caen looked straight to Dione, his eyes wide "Dione, what did you do?!" He asked frantically. Before he got his answer, the jolt of the spacecraft taking off brought him to the ground. His head bashed against the metal floor, knocking the hedgehog out instantly.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:41 am

Pluto was trying her best to ignore what the others were saying. It was all just meaningless blable to her. Though one thing did catch her attention.
"I am no monster...you just seem to misunder-"
She couldn't finish until the ships engines started.
"Valkna recki?!??"
Pluto blurted out in a language no one knew. She didn't have time to get out of the chair before the ship skyrocketed up to the sky. It left the atmosphere in less than a minute. Things in the ship started to fly around the room.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:13 pm

Everything seemed to slow down all at once. The female alien was pressing buttons, but then Dione tripped and stumbled, prompting a fall over that threw her straight into the main control panel.

Looking over worriedly, she noticed Caen had somehow managed to get knocked out as well, making the poor female conflicted on who to go to. She was only one person after all. 

Deciding she was closer to Caen, Yukiko scrambled to him and did a once over to see in case he had done something more than knock to the head, and found he was bleeding slightly from a small gash just above his eyebrow. Springing into action, Yukiko turned Caen to lay him in a much more comfortable position than the crumpled heap he landed in. She pulled off the fleece she was wearing and put it under his head as she carefully closed off the slow stem of bleeding with her ice. 
The gravity inside the ship increased once again, almost pulling Yukiko down further than she was already, which was rather difficult considering she was seated on the floor anyway. The only one she saw from her angle not affected was the unknown female. 

Looking around, the violet feline noticed how Dione had fallen and another small wave of panic washed over her. What if she was hurt as well? She had to check that the damage wasn't too severe also. 

"Caen, I'm sorry if you can hear me, but I've done what I can right now. I'm going to check Dione is o-okay. That fall looked quite bad and she did hit her head r-rather bluntly."
Yukiko began slowly shuffling her way over to the green wolf's unconscious body. The increased weight was making it a little harder, but it wasn't impossible. 
It was a little longer than she wanted, but she made it over to Dione. Yukiko got into her knees and reached to turn the purple haired canines head to the side to see the extent of her injury. A purple bump was forming on her right temple, but no really serious injury was evident. 

Taking Diones head gently into her lap, Yukiko carefully placed three fingers onto the raised wound and began slowly channeling her abilities through them, cooling the injury down and hopefully reducing any swelling that would happen. She smiled softly as she double checked for any further wounds or bumps and found nothing.

Last edited by ForevaYoung on Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:00 am; edited 2 times in total
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:31 am

The dog will feel the pressure from the take off as he grabs hold of the nearest item. He did have G-force training before, but nothing this immense as he tries his hardest from blacking out due to the pressure. He feels like he's going to pass out, but endures.

'I am lucky if I didn't have the flight training I would be on the ground far pass asleep' he will think to himself as he hopes the ship doesn't do even more of those.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:21 pm

The first thing Dione felt when she woke up was cold. Icy cold on her head. Then she felt soft hands, holding her head. She blinked a few times and tried to sit up, realising it was quite hard to get up. Once she managed to actually sit up, she also noticed she wasn't actually sitting anymore. She was... floating?

Ooohhhh nooo..... No no no no no. How did this happen? What happened? What did she do? She reached up to her head and felt a small bump. It was probably where she hit the control panel of the space ship. "Wh-.. what happened?" 

The wolf looked around, noticing Caen had also been knocked to the floor. She also noticed the alien was in her seat and Yukiko was behind her, floating around in the air as well. Dione tried to channel qi energy but couldn't tap into her normal sources. They must've been too far away from Mobius to be able to reach. With a sigh she pushed herself up further and stretched, staying afloat in the air until someone would talk to her or pull her down.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:06 pm

Slowly, Caen seemed to drift back to consciousness, groaning quietly as the first thing he felt was a splitting headache. That, and a biting coldness on his forehead. His eyes opened, allowing him to see that he was on his back. 

He sighed, before attempting to sit up, and hissing from the pain. "W-what?" He asked aloud, before turning his head to look at Yukiko, who appeared to be tending to an unconscious Dione. Finally, Caen felt strong enough to sit up, and he looked at Pluto, a look of anger on his face. "What happened to this damn ship?" He asked.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:18 am

Pluto gasped and was looking at the passengers. She was pissed but at the same time worried. She was desperately pressing buttons the entire time. 
"Well your friend here just flew us a few million light-years away from your home planet...and now we currently don't have enough energy on this ship to even come close to going back to your planet! " 
Pluto was trying her best to not yell.

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:14 pm

As soon as Dione began to stir, Yukiko breathed a sigh of relief. She was okay. 
It was then that she took a moment to see Caen sitting up looking a little battered but okay nonetheless. His floating body looked fine except that gash on his head that he was now holding carefully. 
Wait. 
Floating? 

Orange eyes widened in realization as she looked around to see that she too, was suspended in the air. She tried to maintain an air of calmness, but inside she was panicking quite a bit. 
The violet female pushed herself over to the nearest window to see nothing but blackness and a few glittering stars around, maybe an occasional planet as they passed by slowly. How did this happen so fast? How were they still able to breathe freely? She thought back to one time she watched a space expedition on the television; all of the crew members worse specialized suits to administer them oxygen. Did that mean the ship provided it freely for them? 

Yukiko looked back to the center of the room. "I'm glad you are both alright, but where can we be?" She twitched her ears at the voice of the alien female and silently noted the slightest hint of concern evident, but made no comment on it. "If we are completely off course, and we don't have a lot of energy... Then what can we do to try and fix this?"

She tried to keep a steady voice in order to show this otherworldly being that they weren't as primitive as she thought, and knew when they were definitely in a bad place. "Please, miss, we can help in any way we can. We are capable, even if you believe it not to be so."
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:04 pm

When ship slowed down Nang opens his eyes as he sees himself off the ground. The dog would try to move himself trying to grab onto something

' Crap crap crap.. Now what is happening? I have a feeling we are in space.' Nang will think to himself as he grabs onto a rail and uses it to guide himself.

'I need to get back to my Van. I need to think what to do ne...' before he can finish the thought he will slip and float over to a door. Slamming into it only to bounce off it and continues to float around trying to figure out how to get back onto the ground.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:03 pm

Dione quietly kept to herself as the others were talking. She was ashamed of what had happened and wanted to just disappear. Unfortunately she couldn't, seeing as they were in the miDDLE  OF SPACE! 

A few moments passed and in the meantime the wolf stared out one of the windows, wondering if she'd ever get back home. A loud bang on one of the doors, brought her back to reality. She pushed off against the wall and floated towards the source of the noise. She carefully peeked through the small window in the door and noticed another person, a canine of some sorts was in there. 

She opened the door and called the others over. "Uhm guys, I found someone..."
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:38 pm

Caen eyes widened as he listened to Pluto, before he stood up- or, at least, attempted to before reaching he was floating- and held his head in his hands. He pushed his foot off of the ground to look out of the window. Nothing but blackness, dotted with shimmering stars. "Shit," he said, oddly calm about the situation. Unlike Yukiko, he knew that the necessity for space suits only really applied to humans, rather than Mobians, so oxygen wasn't an issue. However, the fact that he was so far from home, with no apparent way back... It scared him.

"I-is there any way we could possibly refuel?" Caen asked, turning to Pluto. Before she could answer, however, there was a thud at the door across the room. Dione opened the door, announcing the existence of another passenger. "Christ..." Caen muttered, holding the bridge of his nose "so that's five of us stuck in the middle of space. Fantastic."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:15 pm

"Of course there's a way to refuel...just.."
Pluto looked out the window.
"We aren't in very friendly territory...at least... friendly to me anyway. I'm not sure how they would react to your kind."
Pluto was thinking. 
"I guess we could land on one of the less dangerous planets. Though, with a ship like mine I'm sure they'll shoot first."
Pluto noted that there was more on the ship than she thought.
"Why did you guys insist on entering here? "
She said in a more sad tone.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:47 am

The sudden bang against the main door startled Yukiko, prompting another flush of embarrassment to rise onto her cheeks. She watched on as a previously upset and humiliated Dione floated up to the door to show another Mobian was on the other side. 
So the body count was up by one.She hoped there were no other stowaways elsewhere on the ship. How did they not hear him before? 
The violet female thought for a second before realizing he must have been the cause of the vehicle sounds. 

Turning back to the rest of the group and coming to the conclusion that nobody else was worried about suits at all, she decided it was best not to bring it up again in fear of being branded annoying. Instead, she perked her white tipped ears at the alien girl who suddenly sounded sad at their appearances in her ship.
If Yukiko was completely honest with herself, she could see why the girl would be upset. They all did just come aboard without thinking it could be active and working at any given time. 

Pulling her large tail around and holding it shyly as she curled herself up a little while still floating around, she softly replied to the unfamiliar female. "I heard voices coming from d-deeper inside the forest than I had t-travelled before. My nature as a species of cat m-means I grow curious sometimes, so that is why I'm here."
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:30 pm

When the door opens the group would see a Dog floating around trying to propel himself and failing as he floats into the room.

' Uhhh.. Hello? I hope I'm not interrupting anything. I came to look around and then now I'm floating.'

He would notice the one piloting the ship guessing it might be a visitor from the stars.

' I just hope your not taking us to get probed, turn inside out, collect our skulls for your collection, drop us off on a planet full of giant man eating bugs, or get our faces near eggs that have little things that face hug us and have things coming out of our chests.'

He pauses and facepalms. Why he has to go to the sci-fi films where visitors were evil. Why he goes to that.

' Okay Okay sorry. I don't know if your friendly but if you are.. Well umm.. I Bah-weep-graaaaagnah wheep nini bong. And I will take you to my leader when we land...'
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:47 pm

"With all due respect, miss... Um..." Caen shook his head when he realised he did not know the extra-terrestrial's name, "I came here on request of a G.U.N. commander, due to a distress signal given by the ship. From what I saw, it hadn't been used for years. Frankly, I'm surprised it still works." Caen said, sighing as he watched a dog float into the room.

The hedgehog's eyes and mouth opened further and further as the dog continue to speak. Why? What was he resorting to tired clichés? He sighed, again, much louder this time, and began to run the bridge of his nose.

"What's the nearest planet, miss?" He asked in an exasperated tone.

((GAH! I completely forgot about Dio! She can go right after me! Sorry!))
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:03 pm

Just as Dione wanted to answer the alien's question, the dog she found came floating in, throwing what sounded like film references at people's faces in rapid spitfire. The girl noticed Caen's reaction and couldn't help but grin, despite her embarrassment.

"Well, I lost someone when we were in the forest and when I was looking for her, I heard voices and a van. I figures she might've been there where the sound was coming from, but I stubled upon your ship..." 

She noticed that Yukiko had rolled up into a ball of shame, so she decided to push off against the wall and try to sit next to her, for as far as sitting was an option here. She also heard Caen asking about the nearest planet and with the alien's warning in mind, she turned around to the hedgehog and dog-like girl, looked at them and opened her mouth to speak. 

"Are you sure we should even consider trying to land here? With the risk of being shot at immediately and such?"
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:07 pm

Did Dione get skipped?))
"Curiosity is not in a cat's genetics. I don't need to prove any of you. Your planet had done all the medical research for me to not do something so drastic and the closet planet here is Alderon."
Pluto answered all their questions not looking.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:42 pm

Yukikos ears lowered slightly at the females comment of her "genetics.' Nature and genetics are two completely different things, but she would not being up the  with the alien to stir more trouble up. She was already aggravated enough as it was. 
She stretched out her legs, but remained in an almost sitting position and looked over to see Dione was now sitting next to her, earning a slight head turn as to why. She then looked over at the dog when he commented with the barrage of sci-fi references and couldn't help but give a small lopsided grin to him. It was unusual, but his words brought some slight comfort to her, but she couldn't speak for the rest. 
The subject of possibly landing on another planet brought a round of gooseflesh up and down Yukikos arms and tail. Dione speaking of maybe being attacked upon landing panicked her a little, but when the alien girl spoke, she didn't sound worried at all. 
All the purple feline would do was frown slightly.
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:26 pm

'Medical research? Alderon? So... you get movies from our planet and name stuff after it? Also, Please don't think dr nick riviera and House are real doctors. especially nick.'

Nang continues to float above everyone else since he cannot control his zero g movement since he hasn't been in space . Well not by himself,but more inside the cockpit test flights for low orbit fighters which he was strapped down with the pilot harness.

'Oh and umm... can someone help me down. I'm moving closer to the ceiling now.'

The dog would be floating closer and closer and soon he will hit the ceiling of the room.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:52 pm

Dione notcied the confused expression on Yukiko's face. "Thought I'd join you." She shrugged and listened to the rest of the people in the space craft. 

When the floating male dog asked if anyone could pull him down, the wolf reached up and grabbed his leg, pulling him down but simultaniously lauching her upwards. The man was saved from crashing into the ceiling but in his place Dione landed against it with a loud thump. She grabbed her head and groaned. "HHHHHHH great, just what I needed after landing on a control panel..."
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum