Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockets engaged

+3
Jaredthefox92
Dogy9978
The Red Blur
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rockets engaged Empty Rockets engaged

Post by The Red Blur Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:02 am

It was a cold, dark night. Frost encrusted every blade of grass, crunching underfoot as a red hedgehog slowly made his way through the forest, thick with weeds, nettles and overgrown tree branches. His thick coat somewhat protected him, not only from the sting of the difference foilage, but also from the chill of the night air. 

The hedgehog's ear twitched as he could hear a faint beeping sound. It was a frequent noise, and it was barely audible, except if one were to just stop and listen for a second. "Rai was right," he muttered, looking in the driver of the noise "I wonder what the signal leads to." According to the hedgehog's friend, Raito Bolt, there was a signal of some kind being given off from the location the hedgehog was stood in, presumably a distress signal. 

Caen continued through the undergrowth, pushing away a flimsy twig, which snapped under the pressure, causing him to stumble forwards, into a clearing. When he regained his balance, he saw a large, metallic structure, covered in moss and ivy. He spied a door, and walked towards it, taking hold of the handle and giving a gentle pull. When the door refused to give way, he pulled a little harder, and the door finally creaked, and opened up, allowing the Mobian inside.

"Interesting..." He said, peering into the darkness. He clicked his fingers, summoning a small flame in his hand. Holding out his hand, he looked around, lighting up the small room within. He stepped forwards, looking at the condo lining the walls. "It looks like some kind of ship..." He muttered, running a hand along the buttons, leaving streaks behind in the dust. "How long has this been here...?" The hedgehog asked himself, turning around. "Hello? Is anyone here?" He called out, going silent and waiting for a response.

Last edited by The Red Blur on Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Rockets engaged Empty Re: Rockets engaged

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:42 am

Pluto was looking at a holgraphic screen. She was crossing things out as she walked into the forest. 
"I can't believe this... Such potential." 
She had been walking for a few hours already. She would of used faster transportation but that would give herself away so she walked in the dark. Her nebula hair Illuminating the way for her. 
"At least I can finally get out of this place. What a waste." 
Pluto almost mumbled. She looked away from her screen to look at the surroundings. 
"Shame. If only the smartest inhabitants weren't so bent on destroying each other. This could of been a great place to ally with." 
Pluto stopped in front of her ship. She noticed the door was almost pried open. She sighed, thinking one of the local wildlife probably got in trying to get some food. She walked in being a lil cautious of her movements, just in case. When she stepped on the ship it was noticable by the floor. It made a slight clank noise when she stepped showing that either her boobs were metal or she was heavy. Pluto's face of cautious soon turned into a serious and stern one as she glared at the tiny Flame that was caused by caen.
"A mobian..." 
Her hair seemed to flare up a tad. That was probably the only thing cean could see in the darkness. That and the faint glow of her eyes.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:57 am

Caen stood in the inky black darkness, waiting, and waiting. Nothing. No response. He sighed, turning back towards the consoles behind him, blowing away some of the dirt and dust. "So, this looks like some kind of space shuttle. Probably abandoned for years. There's plenty of extraterrestrial life on Mobius, so any number of them could have left this behind..." Caen muttered, before scoffing, "they could have been more careful with their parking, at least."

Finally, the hedgehog stood up straight again, turning towards the doorway. "Well, I'll check in with Raito, say it's an old abandoned spaceship. Nothing to worry abou-" cutting off his speech, Caen stopped in his tracks. A pair of eyes faintly glowed in the darkness, along with what appeared to be... Hair? "I-is someone there?" the hedgehog asked, somewhat frightened by the almost... Otherworldly glow the light gave off.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:52 am

"what are you doing...in my ship?" 
She asked in a serious way. She walked closer. Her boots making a clanking noise as it touched the floor.
"No matter... Get out and face your planet's fate.."
Pluto turned to the controls and simply put her hand on it. The ship lit up and screens appeared. The ship emited a signal that could make nearby radios malfunction for a few moments.

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by ForevaYoung Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:51 pm

It was pretty chilly for the average Mobian. The frost clung to everything, giving off a sheen of glittering white. The forest surrounding the outskirts of the city were pleasant and quiet at this time though, meaning it was the perfect place for one such quiet Mobian to take a stroll out and enjoy the chilly air. 
She was unlike most, and preferred the colder weather. Maybe it was the fact that her fur was thicker than most others, or the fact that she had powers a tuned to the icyness surrounding, but she always had a problem with heat, and so always opted to wear clothing that helped "air" her out, as told by the pastel yellow and orange striped top she wore underneath a light blue zip up fleece. 

This forest always drew her in.There wasn't really a reason for it other than the tranquility of it, but nonetheless she swished her large purple and white tail gently behind her in content as she continued her journey along the city track worn into the ground. 

Sometime later, Amber orange eyes travelled up and looked around her as her white tipped ears picked up noise. How unusual at this time. It was like voices, but who would be out in the first at this hour? 
Pushing the silly thought of it potentially being a murderer out of her mind she cautiously made her way to where the noises were coming from. It started to sound like voices the closer she got.
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:22 am

"What are you doing... In my ship?" A voice spoke, coming from the general direction of these glowing lights. 

"Ah, so this is your ship," Caen spoke, somewhat relieved this person didn't seem to be hostile. At least, not yet. "This ship was giving off a distress signal, presumably due to a forest critter hitting a button, or something of that sor-" the hedgehog stopped speaking, as he was cut off by the female, who's boots clanked against the cold metal floor. 

"Face my planet's... Fate?" He repeated, taking a step back from the figure, who seemed to push past him in the darkness. Soon, the lights were on, and this figure was revealed to almost certainly be an alien of some kind. "I-is that a threat?" He asked, gritting his teeth and clenching his fist. He reached to his pocket, pulling out a mobile phone, and attempted to tell Raito of his predicament. However, when he pressed the call button, there was simply white noise. A radio jammer. 

Caen took a deep breath, before exhaling slowly, putting the phone away calmly. "Miss... I'm afraid if you intend to harm this planet, you have me to go through, first."

((Right, with our newcomers, the turn order is:

-Me
-Dogy
-Jared
-Foreva

I have space for one more Rper to join, before I close it for new people (don't want to get overwhelmed, after all!)))
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:37 am

Pluto just looked at the screens that popped up. She didn't seem to be paying attention to him at all. 
"If you'd like to take that as a threat, then fine, I could care less about your opinion, it won't matter in the end." 
She tapped a few screens and they seem to react. Pluto then turned to the red Hedgehog.
"Don't worry, I'm not going to do any harm to your planet, I can't say my Superior won't. Your planet seems doomed from the beginning. "
Her ear twitch as she moved her head to the right a little. 
"Nobody finds the ship for months and suddenly in one night it's found by too many people. This planet never fails to fascinate me with it's ridiculous coincidences. "
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by OfficialOverkill Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:32 am

(And I'm here just trying to find a good place for me to insert the lil' Aiden boi)
OfficialOverkill
OfficialOverkill
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by MikeMurdock Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:57 am

A young dog is sitting on top of his Vanette watching the stars while wearing a Cowboy Hat. The Dog is wearing a Pilot Uniform and a Brown Bomber Jacket with the insignia of his flight wing. He was pondering what is like while listening to music on the radio until he got a call from someone. Mainly about a distress call inside the forest. He would turn off his radio and listen in.

'Ye.. Yes sir.. I'll go check it out.. ' He would sigh as he gets off the vanette and sets the ignition after grabbing his radio.

' There goes my PTO...'

He would drive the vanette to the source stopping to see a weird looking ship. He keeps checking the United Federation Identification book, but nothing matches the designs

' How.. How could this be?? It looks way too advanced even for that round doctor... Maybe if..'

Before he can finish the ship opens and the opening is big enough for his vanette to drive through. He gulps interested yet worried before he adjusts his hat.

'I .. I hope this is not a bad invite.. '

He would shift the gears and head inside while in the meantime crossing his fingers hoping it's not a bad omen.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

http://www.spritewars.com/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:38 pm

The 'voices' were still somewhat a ways a way from where she was, but there were definitely two. Judging by how one started, then passed on as if a conversation was taking place, that was the only reason why she even referred to them as conversation and not just convenient noise.One began to sound male and the other quite feminine as she travelled onward. Unsure about how else to go about settling her curiosity, she pressed on further into the foliage. 
Before long, the dirt track had faded away, indicating that this area wasn't used often by Mobian feet at all. 

'Nobody normally goes this far in, so who would be out here?' The purple feline pondered to herself. At this moment she was glad she didn't bring her Chao companion with her. Melody would have just whizzed off to investigate while she was left behind to find her like a worried parent about the tiny creatures safety. Who knew who, or what was out here and at this time, so she was thankful the small blob-like creature was curled up in her bed back at the apartment. 

Fingerless gloved hands pushed past a large hanging branch and wedged herself though to find herself in a small clearing with... Something there. It looked as if it hadn't been moved in a long time, almost as if abandoned completely. 

That did not excuse the faint glow of lights from inside, or the now much closer voices, also inside. This time she was sure she recognised the male sounding one. 
Feeling the fur on her back stand on end, Yukiko took hesitant steps over to the large craft and knocked on the metallic casing to let anyone who may be inside know she was there and to not frighten them too much. 

"H-hello?"
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:42 pm

Caen's anger didn't falter as the female spoke. In fact, it seemed to flare up more, causing his eyes to glow faintly orange. "Handing us over to your superiors is no better than destroying us, yourself! What gives you the right to be judge, jury, and executioner?" He spoke, one of his arms falling to his side, his hand laying on the pommel of a blade. "I'm afraid I can't let you do that..."

The hedgehog bent his legs a little, widening his stance, as though he was getting ready to attack, just as Pluto spoke of more people arriving. Not only could he hear one voice call out, he could also hear a... Car? Did someone seriously drive into a spaceship?

"Don't come in here! It could be dangerous!" Caen called out, not recognising the voice. He remained unmoving as he waited for Pluto's next move.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:31 pm

((A'ight, turns out this RP isn't right for Jared, so he's dropped out. I'm gonna open it back up for one more member, so if people wanna join, y'all can do so.))
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:58 pm

Pluto's ear did not cease to flick and twitch. She was hearing so much for such a little time. She finally had enough of it. Pluto took out what looked like a small advanced pistol and shot at the ceiling. 
"THAT'S ENOUGH!"
Pluto's voice sounded amplified to be heard inside and outside. 
"None of you have the right to even be near my ship! So why are you all so inclined to go here when clearly most situations similar to this involve dying!" 
Pluto stared to caen. 
"I can tell there's an illogical amount of heat emitting from your body. That nor your sword will ever stand a chance against me. So I'd advise you to stand down and leave like I said before something bad happens."
The gravity around the area began to decrease making some light things float. Pluto was about to do something.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:23 pm

Yukiko ever so cautiously stepped a little further in, not quite sure what she was walking into, but the sudden shout of a female voice halted her in her tracks. 

"I-is there someone t-there? I mean no harm, r-really, I just wish t-to know where I am. I w-will leave if you wish."
The sudden shout had caused her tail to puff up due to it being such an abrupt echo. She grabbed it and tried to tame it back down, her face going slightly red with embarrassment. The lights inside weren't bright enough where she was to see facial features, but as she carefully stepped towards where the lights were, they did indeed get brighter. 

Entering another section that could possibly be classed as another 'room' of sorts, she spotted two figures, one glowing slightly while the other stood defensively. 

Yukiko walked in slowly with her hands in front of her to show she wasn't going to do anything out of the blue.
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:58 pm

The vanette continues to drive inside the weird space ship until he got into a spot he can no longer go.

' Oh crap.... I have to get out now...'

After putting the vehicle on park and turning off the engine he slowly gets out of the car and turns on his flashlight to look around. He would hear the echoing of the voice as he hides behind his vehicle. He would look inside the van seeing the Styrofoam cup, his ID badge, and the smaller objects he left in his car to float.

'How these can float? Even if this is flying and we are in free fall myself and my van would be floating as well...' He would think to himself as he continues to walk in the corridors that only people can fit in.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:54 pm

The female figure seemed to had finally snapped, and pulled out what appeared to be a firearm, shooting at the ceiling. This was enough to trigger Caen to instinctively draw his sword, pointing it straight at her. "All I came to do was investigate a distress signal from a dilapidated ship. Now, I have found someone who threatens this planet, directly or otherwise."

The figure was somehow able to figure out that Caen was able to control heat, to an extent, and advised against him fighting back. "I am not one to stand down, Miss..." he said quietly, as his spines began to float, just a little. Bits of debris began to float as well, catching the hedgehog's eye. 

His attention was broken, however, when the same voice that he advised to leave got closer, and another figure stood behind him. He turned his head, about to speak, before widening his eyes "Yukiko? What are you doing here?" He asked, before shaking his head and stating straight back at Pluto "doesn't matter. Leave, now. This girl is dangerous."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:25 am

((Yooo I'm late to the party, but Red gave me the green light for me to post (Thx bab <3). Hopefully I'm not too late to fit my character in))

Late in the middle of the night, when the temperature had dropped below the freezing point and when even the animals had decided to keep quiet in their nests, dens and other hiding spots, some people had decided to go out venturing into the forest. Amongst those people were a green canine and a ginger feline. They were quiet, pacing towards where they knew would be an open area, carrying only a bottle of wine and a couple of blankets to stay warm.

"W- w- why did we d- d- decide to do th- th- this again?" The green canine spoke up, stuttering because of the cold. "Because come on Dione, midnight, full moon, icy weather, it's perfect!" The ginger feline smirked and jokingly pushed the wolf off of the path. The girl stumbled and tripped over a branch. "AAAAH!" A scream involuntarily emitted from her mouth before landing on the ground with a loud thump. "Hahaha look at you, laying there. Come here silly, let's go." The cat reached out a hand to help her friend back on her feet and then turned back to the path to follow it further.

"Y- yeah thanks Felic." The wolf dusted herself off, swiping away the loose leaves and bits of frozen dirt that had stuck to her coat, fur and scarf. She put on her hood again and continued walking, this time behind Felicia, with her head down, trying not to fall again. After a few minutes, when Dione had noticed everything had gone quiet, she looked back up to see where Felicia had gone and noticed she actually was nowhere to be found. In a rush of panic, Dione started running, backtracking where they had come from, yelling Felicia's name, but failed to find her friend nonetheless. "God damn it, why is this happening?" Dione scoffed to herself. 

She stood still, trying to text Felicia, but noticed she had no reception this deep into the forest. 'Great... That's helpful.' Just as she was about to continue on her way back, she picked up a few noises coming from not too far away. It sounded like a car and a loud clanking noise from... gears? Yeah, it must've been gears, followed by a thump of metal on the ground.

The girl's curiosity got peeked, but at the same time she was hesitant to venture deeper into the forest, scared of what could happen and what she might find. After a few minutes of debating herself, she decided to go check out what was making these noises. If anything were to be found, that was. Quietly she followed her ears, listening intently to find the source of the sounds. After a few minutes of tracking and tracing, she found a clearing in the forest, one she had never seen before.

In the middle of the clearing was an odd metal structure, vaguely shaped like a rocket of some sorts, but also hinting towards features of a UFO. The metal was dusty and the moonlight didn't reflect on it as it usually would on polished metal. There was also some overgrowth here and there, indicating the ship had been there for quite some time already. It was a strange sight, to say the least. 

Dione carefully stepped closer to the spaceship, noticing a slight shift of gravitation. Once she could almost touch the metal, she heard muffled voices coming from inside. One of them in particular sounded very familiar. It was a soft and friendly voice. Another voice, a male one, sounded slightly familiar as well. The girl just couldn't quite put her finger on where she had heard it before. 

After a couple of seconds of contemplation, The wolf decided to step inside to take a look at what was going on, knowing she knew at least one person involved. The first thing she noticed when she was inside was the big van in front of her. 'Strange place for a van to be...' she thought to herself. She then slowly continued her way to the room where the voices were coming from. It was rather dark, however, and with her clumsy nature not helping her, she stumbled over a few loose objects, causing them to roll over the metal flooring and making a rather loud noise. She froze in fear, all senses on high alert, praying nothing malicious would come to yell at her, or worse, harm her.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:47 am

I'm supposed to go after caen, by the way, Dione ;-; rip the posting order))

Pluto's anger was reaching new heights. All her attempts to make the people go away only attracted more to come. 
"I warned you all to leave... and yet you stay... This is why you mobians are doomed! Your kind loves to stick their nose into things that are beyond them-"
She stopped when she heard several important and heavy containers fall to the floor. She slowly tilted her head to the person responsible for the noise. Gravity had been becoming lighter during the lil rant pluto was talking about. Pluto seemed completely unaffected by this. 
"You have a lot of nerve doing that..." 
Her glare was as sharp as razors. One of the empty containers caved in on itself as gravity was severely increased. Probably to scare the girl off.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:01 am

((It's her first post, so it's no worries! Onto Foreva from here!))
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:49 pm

The voice who spoke up surprised her. "Caen? W-whay are you doing in h-here?"

Yukiko glanced over to whom the red hedgehog was referring to and saw another Mobian-esque being. They were glowing? That was interesting. They must have been the feminine voice she heard from before. She spoke softly to the female who sounded inherently angry that they were even here. 

"Um..-miss? I apologise f-for us intruding on your territory, but with m-my nature being a c-cat, I'm overrun by c-curiosity when something piques my interest. I c-canmot speak for Caen, but I can assure you w-we do not wish t-to harm anyone."

The violet female made sure to keep her distance from the newcomer, and shuffled her way over to the crimson male. Her ears twitched when she heard a faint rumble of an engine not too far from their current location. Was there another being in here somewhere?
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:10 am

On the journey through the ship he will feel his wallet trying to float out of his jacket. He would grab onto it and get it into an inner pocket with a zipper. He would feel it harder to move

'What is with the gravity here? The further I got the more it feels like I'm about to float away. I need to find something to hold on to or else' Nang will ponder to himself as he moves around feeling the wall for something to grab onto.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:50 pm

(I know, Dogy, dont worry! I just saw a gap where Dione would fit and took the chance. From here on I'll only be posting after MikeMurdock)

The imploding of the can close to her feet and the loud, eery voice coming from around the corner made Dione jump. She slowly started to shuffle towards the entrance of the room, noticing the drastic shift in gravity going from very light to very heavy in a split-second. The wolf carefully peeked around the corner, only to notice three figures standing there. Two with their backs turned to Dione and one looking straight at her with glowing eyes and hair. It was a creepy sight.

"I'm so s-sorry, I- I- I- didn't mean t- t- to do anything! I swear!" She was scared, that was for sure. She also didn't know what to say so she decided to stay right where she was, safe in her corner close to the exit. If only the other two didn't mean any harm..
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:49 am

"I guess I was lucky to stick my nose where it doesn't belong, hmm?" Caen replied, looking at Yukiko "and don't speak to her as though she's not a threat. She is about to go to her leader and condemn the entire planet," Caen said bluntly. Before Yukiko could have commented, his swords suddenly felt at least twice as heavy as before, causing the hedgehog to strain a little.

Caen's eyes seemed to flare up into a bright orange, which glowed visibly to everyone in the room. "You've got a lot of nerve to threaten anyone in this situation, Miss," he said, gritting his teeth. He glanced back to the snow leopard, before looking to Dione. He sighed "Dione... you're here, too... Look, both of you need to leave, before things get dangerous."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum