Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Planet Pandemonium

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Little Planet Pandemonium  Empty Little Planet Pandemonium

Post by DeltaGear Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:29 pm

(Heya, this is a continuation of an earlier RP with my other character. Turn order as posting goes on and a 3 day time limit.)

Gear ran along the countryside he made his way towards Neverlake. He dashed up a large rock and veiwed the surrounding area, try to find the small town that was supposed to be near the lake that little planet appears over. He and Arc had been searching for this Razor character that had attacked the A.L.C facility in metal city and got away with valuable tech and caused lots of destruction. Supposedly also had information on Gears past and history which was more than enough to get Gear to join the hunt.
Arc was currently heading of to an artic region to investigate A possible lead on his location. Gear, hating the cold and ice, decided to head to little planet and check there for suspicious activity as it was the place that both him and Razor came from. As Gear looked around he finally spotted the small town at the base of one of the large rock formations "Ah, there it is" he said as he jumped off the rock he was on and sped off towards the town. arriving mere minutes later he continued towards the airstrip to secure a plane to get to the small floating world.

Last edited by DeltaGear on Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:18 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Polishing)
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Little Planet Pandemonium  Empty Re: Little Planet Pandemonium

Post by Shrike Marine Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:26 pm

-Along side Razor was a new being, well not really new, transformed was the correct term, who was he ? Well even he kept his name private from Razor himself, He had recently come into contact with said being, it seemed to required the assistance of this figure.

With promise to advance and destructive pieces of technology to be gained from it, the figure could not pass up such a gain, more then willing to do what would be asked of him to gain even more firepower.

Cladded in charcoal grey and black armor, blue clothing and a eery, evil like deep blue aura sweeping his body finally finishing off with a skull infused helmet that had twin glowing light blue eyes he most certainly was intimidating to say the least. 

The blue aura crackled with arcane energy spikes pulse out of it, rolling his shoulders back a few times cracking his neck, bearing in his hand was a long bladed weapon, half blade half chainsaw..pure carnage, in his other hand was his trusted pistol a item he used once before his transformation to evil.

He would walk beside Razor, he was hoping he could keep his side of the deal, or there would be serious complications I.E most likely turn on him if he picked up the slightest hint of betrayal.-

" You better be keeping your word Razor..I ain't flying my ass off too some god damn unknown place just to have you bail on me..if you I am gonna need some proof you actually have these....weapons...if the goods check out....I'll do as you say and cause some sheer terror...sooner we get off this rock the better..haven't eviscerated any thing all day...I feel that twitch coming back.." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:52 pm

One hedgehog stood in the middle of the small village, staring up at Little Planet. His coat billowed in the wind as he stood. There was a chill in the air, but he somehow didn't understand why. One thing was different from Caen's usual appearance - a large rifle was on his back, with the words "fire of hope" etched into the side; A momento of a recently fallen comrade. 

Caen was stood in this village as he had recently heard news around the mysterious figure who had previously made a robotic copy of himself, and nearly took out an entire city in the process. He had followed along with this, as he knew that this man, or machine, posed a serious threat to countless people. 

"I wonder how easily I can get a plane to Little Planet..." he muttered to himself, his eyes still locked on the spherical object in the sky "if I can just get up there, I should be able to find him. That is, if the leads were true..." he sighed, walking away from that spot, attempting to find someone who could point him in the right direction.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:40 am

High above on the small world the red robot chuckled "Oh don't worry. I have anything you could want" he said he showed the his guest the assembly room. Filled with all kinds of stolen technology and relics from days long gone "As long as you help me with my rise to power you can have all the stuff you need and want" his mouth turned into a sadistic smile "Just make sure if I have any uninvited guests that you... dispose of them"

Down far below in the small town Gear was currently trying to buy a plane to use. "Look, all i have is the 800 rings. Are you sure there's not one plane or anything in this place for that much?" Gear said impatiently, he wasn't having the best of luck securing a ride up to little planet "look, I'm telling there is nothing worth having here...well... I have one airplane that was dug up not to long ago from the junk yard." The shopkeeper said as he brought Gear over to the plane. It was a small three seat biplane which was badly rusted and was missing a few lights on the wings "Considering its condition and what it'll take to fix..." the shopkeeper looked over a few notes in his book "tell ya what, 400 for the plane and 400 for parts and I can have this thing in decent flying condition. It'll still need touch ups and probably other parts but it'll get you to little planet and back no problem" Gear looked it over before turning to the shopkeeper "Deal" the rings were given and the work started. Gear walked over to the waiting area to look over the other selections and to pass time.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:30 pm

-Strife followed in suit, while he was not one to listen to orders or follow them very effectively, when it came to the chance to get these rare pieces of tech and weapons he would go to the ends for it, even if it meant following some one elses orders...for now.

Upon entering into the assembly room, it seemed like Razor had indeed kept to his promise, it was jam packed with a wide array of current an forgotten lost technology, unique and dangerous.

All this could be his and all he was asked to do was dispose of any one who attempted to overthrow Razor, didn't sound hard at all, easy money and technology that is something Strife enjoyed a lot.-

" Well you held up your side of the deal, I will...dispose of any one who even remotely thinks they can stop you..I hope you got a armory of sorts I want to gear up before some one comes knocking..give this new..fury ability a run for its money with some weapons."

-He said clutching his hand lighting the fury sea blue Aura in the palm of his hand as it burned with evil energies, this would be Strife's first confrontation with enemies since his return to Mobius 3 weeks ago,-

"I almost feel sorry for the poor son of a bitch who would even want to try and face off against me Ha haaaa." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:17 pm

Caen continued to ask around, checking for any ways to get him up to Little Planet. No luck. That is, until he passed by a shop, and heard someone complaining about not being able to secure a plane for 800 rings. He scoffed "you're certainly not going to be able to get one for that much..." He muttered to himself.

He thought for a second, before clicking his fingers "yes! The could be my chance to secure a plane and a pilot!" With those words, he walked inside, just as Gear had paid for one bucket of bolts to be repaired. He walked over, raising his eyebrow "you were the one at the Chao garden... Gear, was it?" He asked, before shaking his head "I'll just get right to the point. I'm looking for a man named Razor, and he's been tracked to Little Planet. Would it be possible for you to get me there? I'm perfectly happy to pay."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:01 am

As Gear was looking over the the other selections and upgrades he heard someone enter the shop. He turned to find a red hedgehog with swords at his sides and a rifle on his back. The red hedgehog wasted no time in asking for Gears assistance on getting to little planet, and oddly enough was also after Razor. "Your Caen right? Arc told me about you and what happened in metal city" Gear had a smile on his face as he recalled Arc's adventure "But yeah, it's Gear. And I'm after Razor as well so there is no need to pay. It should be an hour or so, so you have time to gather provisions and stuff if you need them." Gear turned towards the open hanger door. Looking at the planet above "It's been a while since I've been back there... ever have a daunting feeling before? The kind you have when you feel like something terrible is gonna happen?" Gear stood there for a moment, the usual calm carefree look on his face was replaced with a neutral, void, expression. He suddenly snapped out of his mood and shook his head "Sorry about that." He turned back to Caen "Just a bit worried on what we will find there."

After showing the armored figure to the armory, Razor left. Traveling to a deep part in the rements of his lost throne room. He walk behide the crumbling throne and place his hand on the wall. There was a deep rumble and the wall moved aside, reveling a hidden passage. He walk along the dark hallway until he reached a large room. In the center was a large ominous dark colored ring of what seemed to be quartz crystal with a single post reading "future" in it's center. "Soon. Soon i will obtain the greatest power known to the world" a cruel smile spread across his face "Ready the time drill. And prepare that green piece of scraps... bad future" he said to one of the many robots that was maintaining the device "And make sure we have the dark marine under watch. I'd rather him not get in the way of my plans"
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:19 pm

-Geared up with what ever he could get his hands on the twisted being watched for the first time how his new powers quickly took hold of the weapons that were upon his hands, slowly and with a menacing glow, the dark blue arcane energy seeped into the weapons, engulfing them in horrific power. 

This energy would be able to super charge those weapons he had acquired for himself, effectively boosting its damage out put by a vast degree, of course it was not just weapons he had obtained, various other pieces of technology he took hold and collected were various hand held explosives, a strange looking yet highly  maneuverable jet back that seemed to slot it self very nicely only his back, laser trip proximity charges and a motion sensors. 

With all this gear Strife was left to his own ordeal while Razor had gone and vanished off some where, It did not pass by the thought of raiding and looting the entire armory for his own sake, perhaps he was thinking of it or not, regardless he was tasked with elimination of any and all intruders to this place. 

Strife set up Motion senses at various intervals they would pick up movement and alert him straight away allowing Strife to come in hard, fast and unexpected to decimate his enemy. 

" Ha! that should do it! number of motion senses are in place, any one dumb enough to come with in 50 meters of this here area is gonna turned into fine vapor...and I hope it is sooner rather then later....I wonder where that power creep walking heater vanished off too...oh well probably can take all this stuff for myself be gone when this is over..." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:01 pm

((Completely forgot about this RP! Sorry about the wait!))

Caen crossed his arms, resting his chin on his hand "No, I understand the feeling..." He said, before reaching up and resting a hand on the rifle on his back "there's a chill in the air. Something's wrong, and I don't know what." He said, before shaking his head. "Could it be you, Shrike?" He whispered to himself. 

He sighed, before clapping his hands together "whatever we find there, it can't be good. If Razor is capable of making döppelgangers, then God knows what other trick he would have up his sleeve."

He looked back to Gear, "is there anything you want me to get, provisions-wise?" He asked.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:38 pm

"Food for you, anything else you may need. Personally i don't need anything since I don't eat" Gears chest glowed as a created a holographic projection in mid-air "Anyway i have a map here of the places I've been on little planet. Judging by where I've been I'd say that Razor is most likely in the Quartz Quadrant Zone or the ruins in the Tidle Tempest Zone" Gear said as he pointed to two distinct parts of the map "Unfortunately both areas are under ground so we need to land in the Collision Choas Zone to reach them " Gear turned the projection off "So for now i guess you can grab what you need and I'm gonna see about navigating ana planning safe path up there".
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:51 pm

-Time ticked back so slowly it seemed, leaning up against the wall the dark arcane energy filled figure stood with his arms crossed, tapping his one boot against the floor over and over again, randomly looking from left to right, waiting for something to happen.

However nothing did seem to happen, frustrated that this may be turning out to be nothing more then a dead end lackey job he would attempt to raise communications with Razor.-

" Hey, Mr Razor dude..do you copy? Are you sure that you are worth the trouble of any one coming to try and...stop you..I'v been waiting here for what seems ages...nothings happened..you better not be scamming me out of any thing you hear.

I'v set motion senses around the perimeter but its quite as a god damn grave yard, give me something to do that is actually worth while....or Imma ditch this place and carry on with my own agenda...finding the asshole who took what is rightfully mine!....oh and of course the extermination of all and every possible threat to the higher entities existence, blah,blah,blah so forth...."

-Strife was loosing patience while his threat of leaving was indeed true, he also didn't want to give up on the technology promised to him.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:59 pm

"Being underground would make sense... Then again, Razor seemed like the type for theatrics. I should know." Caen said, putting his hand on his chest. "He doesn't seem like the type to be stupid, though. He clearly doesn't want the attention right now..." Caen held out his hand "which would you say is the most rich in resources? It would make sense for him to base himself where he can mine useful materials. It would make him less conspicuous, at least." 

Caen shook his head "that's my thoughts, at least." He patted his pockets "I have a few snacks, though. I didn't exactly bring anything to carry food or water," he said, shrugging "it makes it harder to fight."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:42 am

"True, the Qurzt zone has a lot on minerals and the tidal zone a lot of pumping systems for power and such. We will see when we get there. Until then It'll be a bit until the plane is done". Time passed as Gear and Caen waited while the plane was worked on. eventually it was finished and ready for take off. Gear overlooked the plane and hopped in, it had a new slick glossy green and yellow paint job and with the words "Sky Ring" with a gold ring painted on the sides "Looks perfect, thanks" "No problem, i gave it few new bells and whistles you should like, free of charge." The manager patted the plane "I don't think anyone else would've bought it anyway". Gear prepared the plane got ready To take off "You ready Caen?" Gear motioned to the seat behind him "Hop in we will get going".

As Razor overlooked his machine he was greeted by a call from the marine, asking about what he was gonna do and didn't like waiting "Don't worry, in fact i just received word from a spy on the ground that my little nuisance is making his way up here as we speak, they will be heading to the choas collision Zone. As well as a certain red, Sword wielding hedgehog" Razors face had a grin "I'm sending you a certain project of mine, he'll give you a hand on eliminating those two" as Razor finished talking the marine was greeted with a robot landing in front of him. It was red in color with a camo scarf and brown boots, it had black markimgs on its front of its head "I call it "Iron Arc". Treat it well why don't you? Razor out"

Last edited by DeltaGear on Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:56 am

-Strife listen to what Razor had to say, apparently there were targets approaching soon, two too be exact, Strife hated waiting a lot more then his former self did. He could only handle so much of it until the urge to burn or destroy something eventually would take over.

Thankfully Razors reassurance that hostiles were on the way allowed Strife to contain himself a little while longer till they were in position. One character mentioned by Razor seemed to trigger something in his mind, a painful surge of energy seeped into his mind as Strife felt like he was struck upon the head via a sledge hammer.

Razor also informed Strife that a certain project was being redirected to his location to help him deal with the on coming intruders, taken back by the fact that he had sent assistance to Strife despite unaware of how capable Strife could be in his new form. 

"What? You say I am not good enough to stand up to these two, yea alright I'll take your robot toy and use it against them...I'll make sure....well no I'll try to not have it broken..no promises tho...Strife out."

"So you are Iron Arc, alright listen up you mobile tin can we got hostiles coming in, two targets...simple instructions...eliminate with extreme prejudice...get your ass into cover and wait for the motion detection to go off before attacking....oh and one more thing...don't get in my way.."

-Strife concealed himself in a location waiting to strike when the time was right, the two could potentially be incredibly powerful.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:12 am

Caen leaned against the wall, waiting for repairs to be done. He let his mind wander, his hand reaching back and touching the rifle on his back again. His thoughts returned to Shrike. Had he truly died that day? Is he back? That, he could not answer. Still, there was a chill in the air, signalling that something was going on.

Finally, the plane was repaired, and it had a pretty slick new paint job, with a surprising amount of detail for what Lu time it took. Caen smiled "I'll be sure to come here if I ever need some plane repairs, that much I can say," he muttered, before nodding at Gear, and hopping up to the seat behind him. "Let's go!"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:23 am

"Alright then, lets go!" With that the Sky Ring took off down the runway, pulling up into the sky towards the planet above. It was just a few minutes before they reached the floating planet and were over the Collision Choas Zone. Gear began making his decent "This sure beats flying on just my engine power. Less likely to crash or fall into the ocean again" he laughed as they touched down on the surface. The zone was decorated much like any casino Zone, but had more springs and bumpers than probably all of them combined. That, coupled with the mass of loops and ramps, one could be sent flying in any and all directions before one could even register what happened. "Alright, if memory serves correctly we needto hit that area over there" Gear pointed in the distance were a large mountain could be seen "That should be the entrance we need. Now to find the right spring..." he walked over to a set of red springs and began to inspect them "Maybe its this one-" as he touched the spring he suddenly fell fowards as his foot slipped, causing him to be sent flying ~boing!~."Aaaaahhhh... can't!... stop!..." as he bounced around he called to Caen "Sorry" ~boing!~ "Just" ~boing!~ "follow" ~boing!~ "we'll" ~boing! boing! boing! boing!~ "....get there eventually!"

Last edited by DeltaGear on Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:34 pm

( Skip until you get near Strife.))
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:49 pm

It was an interesting feeling, flying in such an open plane, rather than the ordinary airlines that one would usually use to get around. Caen seemed to enjoy the chill air rushing past him, through his spines, causing them to move in that air behind him. 

Surprisingly soon, both Caen and Gear had made it to Little Planet, touching down in a zone filled with what appeared to be giant slot machines, bumpers, springs, loops, ramps... All of it looked rather daunting, to say the least. 

Caen laughed nervously as he got down from the plane. "This... Is going to be tough, isn't it?" He said, his eyes scanning the bright lights around him. Gear seemed to know the way to go, though, which was somewhat of a relief to him. That relief ended as he watched the robotic Mobian fall onto a spring, sending him forwards uncontrollably, painfully bouncing from spring to spring. 

Caen tightened his hand into a fist, breathing deeply. "You'll make it, Caen, don't worry..." He said, his arm shaking a little.

He began to run forwards, jumping just before hitting the spring. He planted both feet downwards, before he was sent forwards, the air rushing past him. He let out a scream as he was shot towards another spring. He twisted in the air, planting both feet onto the next one. As he was launched again, his nervousness appeared to be replaced with excitement, his screams replaced with laughing. He landed on the next spring, following Gear closely.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:22 am

(Sorry, got a bit sidetracked. Continuing now)

As Gear bounced around he finally got into proper spring position and begin making his way towards their destination, joyfully bouncing and springing his way fowards. 

As they neard the mountain Gear called out "Entrance Ho!" He shouted as he pointed to a large opening in the side. As he land he took a second to bring up his map "Alright, this is it. Careful, we may have company waiting for us, wouldn't be surprised if Razor had blanks or traps set up" Gear slowly treaded fowards scanning for anything out of the ordinary "Picking up an odd energy signature, nothing I've ever seen before. Its just up ahead of us so be ready, no telling what it is"

(Meanwhile deep inside the entrance)
"Warning, Warning. MechMetal signature detected. Scanning: confirmed serial number DGA-17 AKA GEAR. Standing by for instructions" Iron Arc was already in a battle stance, waiting for Strife's orders.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:58 am

-Strife hugged one of the pillars, he had group a array of weapons from Razors arsenal to be used, various explosives and rapid fire weaponry. Despite his evil twisted self Strife retained a lot of his knowledge and tactical thought, he was not a blood lust crazy psycho.-

"Hold position...wait for my go. Upon contact you are too engage the robot..I'll handle the other one." 

-Strife couldn't expose himself too look, his blue glow aura would give him away too quickly. Resting on his shoulder was a duel tube looking device, a twin barrel shoulder mounted launcher, I guess he was wanting to make sure he was ready to deal with these unwanted guests.

While patience was not his strong suit Strife waiting for them too come much closer, at a optimal range, he issued a hand signal to Iron giving him the all clear to launch his attack.- 

" Surprise assholes!" 

-Strife knelt down and discharged the two rockets from the launcher, as they cork screwed through the air, barely missing them both, exploding violently against what ever object they hit.-

Strife could take cover once more dropping the launcher and switching too a type of automatic plasma rifle, relentlessly blasting away at those coming his way.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:38 pm

The hedgehog was surprisingly graceful as he leapt through the air, sprung along at a eye-wateringly fast speed. Soon, both robot and hedgehog had reached land, and Caen landed with a slight stumble, kicking up a cloud of dust in the process. He was breathing heavily, mostly out of the sheer adrenaline from that event.

He looked towards the entrance, peering inside. The darkness that stared back was ominous, and foreboding. "I'm not sure Razor is one to use traps. He seems to be into theatrics," Caen said, smirking "I should know."

Before Caen could register what Gear had said, a voice called out, before two rockets were sent their way. The hedgehog quickly sidestepped, the rockets barely missing and exploding behind him. With one quick, fluid movement, his swords were drawn, and he got into a combat position.

"I recognise that voice..." He muttered, before widening his eyes "no way..."

Suddenly, plasma bullet after plasma bullet was coming his way. He held out his arms, yelling "heat wall!" A wall of flame arose before him, blocking the shots fired. "Shrike! It's me, Caen!" He shouted through gritted teeth.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:19 am

As Gear dodged the rockets he was immediately peltted with bullets "Crap, ambush!". He quickly threw up his shield, he quickly did a scan to see where the attacks were coming from... only to a figure suddenly burst from the smoke and dust right at him. A metal fist slammed into his shield knocking him backwards as the shield gave out and dispersed, he was quickly met with fast and furious punches by the assailant and kept hopping back as he continued to dodge him. 
As he dodge he finally found an opening and counter striked, finally getting a breather and a good look at his opponent "A metal Arc? Razor has gone to far" Gear shot fowards as the two began a furious exchange of blows, the sound of metal on metal echoing the cave.

Gear quickly began pressing the metallic copy of his friend, giving no openings for him "You may be a copy of Arc but your not the original" Gear jumped up high, spinning downwards "Take this! Spike drop kick!" His leg connected and torrent of wind and dust obscured the area. As it cleared Gear found his leg caught by Iron Arc, who in turn, threw Gear against the cave wall and before Gear could even hit the floor his chest was met with an earth shattering punch, pinning him to the wall "Correct. I am superior.

(Meanwhile deep inside the Quartz Zone)
Razor watched through Iron Arcs eyes with deep satisfaction, watching as his most hated enemy was pounded by the metal copy.
"This is perfect, I couldn't imagine a better day. Alas... I still need him alive" the red robot turned to the machine behind him, watching as it continued to spin an generate unimaginable power "Time to end the little green pest and bring forth my greatest weapon" the tyrant quickly turned to his communication to strife "Attention, a little change of plans, I need the pest alive. Get ride of the red one however you please but bring me the Green one ALIVE. My Iron Arc has already secured him for you. Take him to Stardust speedway". Razor turned to the bots that were maintaining the machine "Have the portal open In the Stardust speedway zone, activated upon The marines arrival"
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:00 am

-Strife seem to discharge bursts of plasma fire before he would move to another piece of cover and doing it all over again, in the rare glimpses that he would move from his location to the next, they could see his appearance had been heavily warped, bearing little resemblance too his former incarnation, most notably was his stark blue color and burning aura along with his infused skull helmet. 

Tho it seemed Arc was more then capable of dispatching and containing Gear, all that was really left too do was dispose of the red one. 

deciding that the conventional plasma ammo may not be enough to punch through his heat shield Strife draws upon his fury blue aura too seep into the weapon in his hands, super charging the plasma rifle with it's dark energy effects. 

He would once more discharge plasma spheres down range, only this time super charged by his dark energy fury. With the new orders being received, it seemed now that Razor wanted Gear alive and returned to him in that condition.

" Hey! Tin can! You catch that ? Your boss wants that green guy secured for transport back to him. Move your ass! I'll keep the red dude pinned in place before making my way too Stardust speedway!"

-As much as Strife wanted a go a Caen the promise of technology and money was more that he cared about at this point in time.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:32 pm

Caen knew he couldn't keep the wall up for much longer and winced in pain, before letting his guard down. He quickly sidestepped, jumping behind a rock. He noticed that something had begun to attack. "Gear! Hang in there, I'll try to fight whoever else is attacking!"  He shouted, his voice probably drowned out by machine gun fire.

Caen watches as rather large plasma bullets go whizzing past him. He gasps "now I'm glad I moved..." he said, peeking his head out from behind the rock "He can't be Shrike. There's no way he'd still fight now..."

Caen stood up, gritting his teeth "you damn coward, at least show your face, instead of hiding in the shadows!"

Caen threw his arm back, shouting "heat arrow!" A volley of arrow-shaped flames is then sent towards the general direction of fire.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:00 pm

Gear fell unconscious as Iron Arc grabbed him, carrying him to strife's position "Target obtained. Retreating to coordinates. Opening Short warp system" Iron Arc threw out a small disk shaped object that hovered for a sec before opening what seemed to be a portal "Instructions: follow as soon as possible. Eliminate any opposition" with that he jumped through the portal. 

(Location: unknown. Time period: unknown. Scanning for ID: 25fs5 rtf 7f2f i7op... warning, corrupted ID. Status unknown. Scanning for hostility: threat level~ maximum, category~ omega)

A lone red robot walked calmly along a destroyed Stardust speedway, Its armor chipped and cracked but seemingly not losing any durability. The bot would look strikingly similar to most... exept this wasn't what they would remember, this one was twisted, heartless, pure evil incarnate. It walked along the broken road, not a single bit of emotion on Its face, nothing but intent to kill. As it reached  the midpoint of the road it stopped, waiting... it knew what was going to happen. If it could show any emotion it would have been an ear to ear smile of pure psychotic insanity. 
Image was coming.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next