Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Main Hall

+7
imbadwithnames
ChaoticBou
Angered-Fluff
Dione
OfficialOverkill
The Red Blur
Electrisa
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Main Hall Empty The Main Hall

Post by Electrisa Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:21 pm

The main hall is a huge, white room with several big windows and different doors leading to different sections of the Guild. Despite it being relatively empty as of yet, it's still called 'main' not only because of its size, but also because it contains the quest board: a huge blue plasma screen on one of the walls, constantly updated with requests for help from all over the world, be it your neighbourhood or a distant desert! It can be operated by touch, and allows heroes to choose their adventures within seconds. Next to it is a smaller cork board with letters pinned up instead - not all requesters have access to technology, after all.
   The Guild's heroes can meet up here and choose freely from the many options, and take some time to meet their new teammates before departure!
   ...As such, there's also means of refreshment. A small café in a wall nook is there, with a nice wooden finish to it and a few square tables with white armchairs before the counter. Not much, but after all, you're not here to enjoy coffee - you're here to help make the world a better place!

Last edited by Electrisa on Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Main Hall Empty Re: The Main Hall

Post by The Red Blur Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:57 am

((May as well kick this off!))

The first figure to push open the double doors into the main hall. A hedgehog, with long, red spines, and a blue coat, as well as heavy brown boots and black gloves. Held in his hand was a small card, which he appeared to look at and smile every so often. 

"Rai was right. This could potentially legitimise any heroic things I do. I guess it lowers the risk of G.U.N. getting involved, again..." he muttered to himself, before taking a look around the white room. "Hmm... Guess I'm the first in this morning," he said, noticing that the entire hall was empty. "Then again, it's open twenty-four/seven, according to what I've read, so... Few people must be available, right now." 

Caen strode across the hall, his eyes looking towards the massive plasma screen "let's see here, thefts, rescue missions... all run-of-the-mill, by the looks..." he murmured, stopping and holding his chin. "Interesting..."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by OfficialOverkill Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:30 am

((DO NOT WORRY! YOU WILL NOT BE ALONE FRIENDO)_

It was then that I made my way through the doors. I had just pocketed a small card of my own. Before taking a look around the place.

I'll be honest, I was pretty damn ecstatic. My one chance to actually do something for once! Let alone receive the title of being somewhat of a hero.. I marveled at how big the place was.. AND A CAFE!

"..Wow.."

My mind just let that 'wow' slip as I look around. It is now that I noticed Caen by the quest board. But I decided not to interfere with whatever he's doin'. It's their business, after all. So I went to the cafe area to grab myself a seat and a sip of water.
OfficialOverkill
OfficialOverkill
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:41 am

Today was the day! She would finally be a guild member! The green wold had heard about the open sign-ups and she was lucky enough to be accepted into the guild. Oh, how proud she would make her little brother with this! She was the only one in her family with powers, and even though she was a very shy girl, she had always been stimulated to go and get out, explore the world and help where she could. This guild was the perfect opportunity.

The girl knew the guild was fairly new and still developing, but it didn't matter to her. All she wanted to do was train and help people. She had heard rumours of highly advanced training rooms with technology most could only dream of. Computers, able to imitate nearly every weather condition, landscape and even manipulate gravity! It all sounded amazing and the wolf couldn't be more excited to explore it all.

Wearing a pair of black boots, black jeans, a black tank top and one of her favourite flannels, she entered the main hall, eyes wide open in amazement of the huge plasma screen right across the room. There wasn't much else in the room apart from a few couches and a small cafe area. It looked scarce but the girl could understand why it wasn't as decorated yet as it could be. After a quick scan of the room, she noticed a few others were there already, one of which she already knew. 

"Caen!" The girl started walking towards him and smiled widely. She didn't expect to find one of her friends here in the slightest. Although, every time they had run into each other, something had happened so in hindsight it wasn't as much of a surprise. Smartass. "How've you been doing? It's been a while!" The last time they had seen each other was in a space shuttle and that was... quite the adventure to say the least, so it was probably quite necessary they caught up.

Last edited by Dione on Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:24 pm

Anxiety. Fear. Itchy. All bundled up into one scratching individual stepping into the main hall, still staring at the card in his hand. He was, supposedly, a hero now. Almost quite literally hoping off a train and into this was a huge jump, even for the small pomeranian. 

He didn't feel like a hero, standing there in the maw of the guild, wearing a dirty black hoodie with grey sweatpants that tucked carelessly into beaten up sneakers. He felt more like he should be asking for change, or lazing about classes at the local college.

He noticed a few others in the main hall, two already knowing each other and one by the cafe. His stomach growled, reminding him that the last time he ate was over a day ago. Fortunately he still had a handful of rings, so he made a straight shot for the cafe.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

http://angered-fluff.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:11 pm

Caen continued looking up at the quest board, just as one popped up, asking for help with bandits. "Hmm..." He said to himself, just as he heard someone called his name. He turned towards the voice, and smiled upon finding out who it was.

"Dione! I've been doing pretty well, thank you. It has been a while, hasn't it?" He replied, waving his arm as she walked across the room. "I wouldn't have thought you'd join a place like this! Trying your hand at the whole hero thing, I presume?"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:16 pm

A door on the other side of the room opened up. A cyan fox walked through it, shining with excitement. In front of him he held some kind of card. His eyes were glowing bright green and were stuck to the card. Yes. He was a hero now. Not that he really gave anything about that title. He honestly didn't care at all how they'd call him. What was important was that he could now help more people! He could be the ultimate buddy. His lifelong dream would now finally be achieved after 18 long years!

He heard voices coming from the same room he was in. He immediately saw a red and green creature conversing with each other. He knew them both. He quickly ran up to them. "HEY GUYS DO YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING I'M A HERO NOW WOOOO!" That was....very loud. But Bou just couldn't hold back. He was way too excited. He showed off his ID. "DID YOU ALREADY GET ONE???" He asked with soaring voice.
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:53 pm

"Glad to hear you're well!" Dione laughed and nodded. "Yeah, my little brother has a thing for superheros and he said I should sign up. My whole family is very supportive about it as well so I thought why no-" The sudden noise close to hear head made her jump and quickly turn around, nearly slapping the person behind her.

After a quick investigation it was clear it was one of her friends. A cyan fox with two distinct tails stood in front of Dione and Caen, grinning widely and shoving his ID card in their faces. "OH MY GOD BOUBKA! You scared the bajeebus out of me you-" Her words got cut off by another burst of loud speech. The wolf shook her head and had the tendency to cover up his mouth with her own hands so he would be quiet for a minute. "Yes, Bou, we do." Dione started laughing and stepped aside so the three of them could make a small circle. 

"I uhh.. I was wondering, do you guys wanna check out the Training Dome? To see how much those fabled computers actually can do?"

Last edited by Dione on Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:33 pm

Caen couldn't help but smile at Dione's rather adorable reason for joining up. He jumped when he heard a rather familiar voice practically screaming down his ear. 

Putting his hand close to his sword, he turned, checking the source of the noise. Upon noticing that it was, in fact, Boubka, he relaxed, sighing as he did so "of course it would be you, Boubka..." he muttered to himself, as the blue fox shoved an ID card in front of his and Dione's eyeballs. 

Reaching into his pocket, Caen pulled out an ID that was rather similar to Bou's, and he held it between two fingers. "Yes, Boubka, we've all got one," he said, giving a small smile.

He turned to Dione, and raised his eyebrow at her idea. "Yes, I have heard that the equipment is top of the line. It should help me test out a few things I have discovered, at least."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by OfficialOverkill Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:43 pm

After I had gotten myself a drink and situated myself, I decided to go to the quest board to see if there was any in Station Square, or nearby. I'd see three others conversing with one another, and I'd say that they know each other. So I decided not to interfere, so I stood nearby, analyzing which quest I could partake in or not.

"Bandits.. monsters.. all that stuff. I should wait until I get better equipment other than a phone and.. nothing else.."

I muttered to myself softly whilst continuing to run my gaze up and down the quest board, looking for something to do. But then I remembered that there was a Training hall that had been mentioned to me. So I decided to look for that..

I'm pretty much the only human around here, so I felt a wee bit nervous, but it wouldn't impede anything.. for the time being, of course.

After wandering my eyes around the room, I spotted a small sign above another hallway that said it would direct me to the Training room, so go there I shall!
OfficialOverkill
OfficialOverkill
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:45 pm

The fox couldn't stand in one place. His legs were jumping up and down seperately. He didn't respond to Dione almost hitting him. He couldn't care less He had the ID. He looked at the ones the others showed to him. "OH yeah these looks awesome too I CAN'T WAIT TO HELP PEOPLE!" If one would look closely, some kind green gooey substance came slowly out of Bou's green scar as it would slowly fade away in the air.

"Training? Training right! Gotta do that before heading into the field yes yes. You're totally right I-WE should do that!" With shaking hands he put the ID card in his pocket. "Where is it do? Do any of you know da way?"

(i'm so sorry)
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:18 pm

About halfway through his bagel, the canine felt a vibration from his hoodie pocket. Unfortunately, it also woke up the sleeping spirit within. A bright orange glow exited the pocket, squeaking tiredly. 

"Uh, sorry Ari, I forgot I put the pager in there."

He chuckled softly, pulling out the small device. Looks like he got a hit on a couple of missions. Thank Chaos, one of the guys by the quest monitor was yelling so much he was getting a headache.

"Welp, time to head out anyway. Let's get outta here buddy."

Bagel in his mouth, the small male put up in plate and tossed his napkin in the garbage. Fire spirit in tow, he jogged out of the main hall.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

http://angered-fluff.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:48 pm

Dione stared at the fox who was now nearly jumping up and down from excitement. Boy, was he ready for this. "Boubka, calm down. You're gonna need to keep a clear head, might anything happen.

She shrugged at his question of knowing da way but then noticed the small signs above the various doors of the room. After quickly scanning all of them, she found the one that claimed to lead to the Training Dome. "IIIIII think it's that way! Let's go!" The girl started walking towards the door at a brisk pace. "I could try something out as well, if you guys are up for it. Boubka already experienced it before but I don't think you have yet, Caen!

She held the door open for both guys to pass and then followed to the elevator, waiting for it to arrive. When it came down and opened its doors, she stepped in, pressed the button that would go to the hightest floor (because come on, pretty views) and sighed in both relief and excitement. "Here we go!

(((My next post will be in the training domeeee)))

Last edited by Dione on Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:08 pm

Caen couldn't help but smile at Boubka's child-like excitement, even though he was not much younger than himself. "Excitement does cloud judgement, that much is true," he said, nodding in agreement with Dione.

After the green wolf had figured out the way to the training dome, Caen followed along closely. "You wouldn't have seen what I have in store. After some recent... Things that happened, I've found out some... Interesting things I can do with my powers," Caen replied, summoning a small flame in his hand.

After they had all walked into the elevator, he glanxed towards the button Dione had pressed. "The top floor... Don't get too distracted by the view!" He remarked, smiling.

((Annnnnnd I'm off to the training dome, too!))
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by imbadwithnames Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:58 am

((IMHEREAIDENDONTWORRY))

Next to receive his ID card was an incognito male Mobian: his body was hidden behind a black full-body cloak and black undersuit; his face was hidden behind a black-and-yellow, lightning-print bandana and black, tinted goggles; and he was carrying a black-and-yellow rifle on his back by a leather, cross-shoulder scabbard. After leaving the receptionist’s desk—flashing a peace sign to the fennec fox behind it as a “thank you”—he began walking to the Main Hall's double doors. As he approached them, he started to reach for the handle; however he promptly stopped, flinching his hand back before he pushed it. He then backed away from the door, crossed his arms, and raised a hand to his chin in a thinking position. "Wait a minute…”, he quietly whispered to himself.

This Mobian—known by the nickname “Volt”—was a member of the infamous vigilante gang, DVNz. Despite the group’s notable heroic deeds in fighting corruption and organized crime, their reputation was very mixed: some loved them, particularly the general public who saw their form of “street justice” as swifter and more effective than the government; others despised them, mainly GUN and other government organizations, who saw their actions as an impedance on law enforcement. Looking for a temporary change of pace, Volt joined the Guild—with consent from Alloy, his leader—as an opportunity to do some good while not having to worry about pressure from the government.

That being said...he didn’t know anyone else participating in the guild, let alone did anyone know him. Because of this, he felt like he had to make some sort of dynamic first impression.

Volt began pacing in front of the door, tapping a finger to his chin and muttering to himself: “Let’s see...just walking in’s kinda boring...what should I do, kick down the door all Terminatrix like? Nah, Pops told me not to make a scene...Should I just dive in, guns drawn? Nah that’d probably scare somebody...Ooh! What if—...no...no, I’d lose an arm doing that…”

Volt kept this pacing and self-questioning up for a while, but eventually he stopped and faced the door again. After staring at the handle a little longer, he shrugged his shoulders. “Welp,” he said to himself while drawing two black-and-yellow pistols from the holsters beneath his cloak, “I guess showing off a little wouldn't hurt.”

After a mental countdown, Volt rammed into the door shoulder-first, spinning both pistols in each hand as they crackled and sparked with electricity. While walking inside, he performed a brief gun-spinning trick: first, he threw both pistols upward behind his back from hip-level; then, when they flew over his shoulders, he crossed his arms and caught them in their opposite hands; next, he juggled them straight upwards, uncrossing his arms to catch them again in their original hands; finally, he spun them back to his hips, swiftly and effortlessly re-holstering them. Following this display, he confidently spoke out loud for his somewhat-nasally voice to echo through the Hall: “Sup guys! Name’s Volt. Dunno if you know...me....or...” he slowed his speech as he looked around the room…

...to find out it was empty. The only hint of another Guild member present was a lit sign saying “FULL CAPACITY” over the Training Room door.

Volt stood there quietly and completely still. The only sound to be heard came from the buzzing lights overhead. It was a pretty awkward moment; thankfully, nobody saw that...well, he hoped.

After the brief silence, Volt exhaled through his bandana and headed straight for the cafe. When he got there, he rang a bell at the counter, telling the barista: “Lemme get a cafe mocha, extra whip, added shot of espresso. Oh, and a chocolate croissant.” When they confirmed his order, he gave them a nod, then sat in a nearby armchair, leaning back with his legs crossed. He silently stared at the plasma screen waiting for a new quest to pop up as his food was being prepared.
imbadwithnames
imbadwithnames

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Spivey Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:12 am

Zed spent far too long looking at his reflection in the bathroom mirror. Not out of vanity or anything, but because he wanted to make sure that his appearance was ‘mild mannered’ enough to add to the mystique of his superhero identity. Now that he had been approved to join the Guild, he had to get his look just right and make a proper first impression on anyone who would request aid. The hair was just right, his teeth were clean as can be, glasses free of smudges or specks of dust. All that remained was the outfit.

Taking a step back and twisting his hips around, he debated in his head whether he should go around with his shirt tucked, or untucked. “If I untuck it, I’ll look more casual,” he thought, realizing how he looked like an uptight salary man from the neck down.  “I’d look like it wasn’t a worry, like I save people all the time. And it wouldn’t impede my movements, either.”

On the flipside of his argument, walking around with an untucked shirt might’ve given the impression that he was too laid back, and might give people the idea that he was going to flake on them with the going got tough. “I want people to think I’m here to take care of business. And business attire accounts for having a shirt tucked in, right?”

Deciding to meet himself half way, Zed tucked in his shirt and rolled up his white sleeves to the elbow. Now he wouldn’t look too slovenly, but people would be inclined to take him a little more seriously. A part of him wished he was thinking things through to this degree when he was filling out his application form earlier.

Stepping out of the bathroom, he drew his ID card and stared at his given name next to his picture. Had he not been so excited, Zed would’ve thought to put down his much preferred nickname somewhere on there, Or perhaps his superhero persona. Anything but his dorky first name. Who in the world would feel relief when they heard ‘Have no fear, Isaac Hawkins is here’? Shaking his head, the wolf put his hands in his pockets and looked the plasma screen for something to catch his eye.

He noticed someone else sitting nearby, and politely smiled to them. “Anything interesting?” he casually asked, “Rampaging dinosaurs? Giant robots? Teenagers messing around with chemicals?”
Mr. Spivey
Mr. Spivey
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowTH Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:34 am

Rainbow nervously entered through the doors, holding his ID card. He was now a member of the Guild, and he knew the kind of shenanigans that could occur. He looked at his ID card again, curious about the Guild Member number on his card: Number 33. 
"Huh, I-i guess I'm member 33...?" He slowly wiped the nervousness as he marveled at the Main Hall. "This feels awesome, not going to lie."
RainbowTH
RainbowTH
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:43 pm

((Time to kick back some life into this place! Or attempt to at least 8D WHO WILL JOIN ME?))

It had been a while since the green wolf had been in this area. She wasn't gonna lie, she kind of missed the place while she had been gone. The girl had been on a couple quests now, making her little brother more than proud, and kind of proved to herself as well that she could actually do it! But sadly, college had taken up a huge chunk of her time lately, leaving her with barely any time left for anything else but studying at home. Now, don't get me wrong, she loved her course, and she didn't want anything more than to pass and get her degree, but it was kind of a bittersweet goal in a sense. 

The girl pushed open the doors to the great, main hall of the Guild complex, and sighed a sigh of relief after inhaling deeply. Man, was it good to be back. It was good to see there were still people going about their day here, and that the place wasn't completely abandoned. Then again, how could it, after such large financial investments had been made into this place? It would be insane from the owner to let this place go to waste. After her small internal monologue, Dione decided it would be a good idea to grab a cup of freshly made coffee first. After all, the bar was there, so why wouldn't she? The wolf went up to the barista, ordered a capuccino, and when her order was ready, she made her way over to the massive, interactive plasma screen across the hall. This was a good time to check if any interesting new quests had been submitted!
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf478 Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:40 am

(Hoi, might just boop in here ^w^)

The day was warm and sunny, or at least it was going to be. The sun had risen and the sky was clear and blue as the sea, but it was still only early morning and the highrise buildings had so far prevented any of the warmth of the sun from beaming down onto the streets. So still sweater time.

A small grey fox made his way along the pavement, his thick metal boots thumping with each step, although it could hardly be called a thump given the size of your average mobian. He usually never wore a sweater, but for now it certainly was needed, hopefully once he reacehd teh destination there'd be central heating, not to mention a hot cup of joe.

"Good morning." The fox says to a couple passing by, to which he received an equally unperterbed good morning in reply.

Almost walking right by the large front entrance of the building, the fox turned around and faced the Guild's entrance. He'd been a member for hardly a year and had only ever visited the actual building itself once, but he made a mental note to ingrain its location inside his head.

The grey fox, wearing a bright, hot pink sweater and knee-high GUN military boots stepped into the guild Main Hall, and began trudging dirt into the carpet. After taking only a few steps however, the fox realised what he was doing and fixed it by stepping outside and kicking the boots against the pavement, loosing any dirt still stuck between the grooves.

He made a speedy return into the hall and a beeline towards the cafe, eager to remove the bright pink sweater and then be able to attract as little attention as possible.

"A long black please. Darken." The order was made, and so the fox took a seat, allowing some time to remove the sweater and enjoy the heated building.
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJFpfGfur74HDRCDFl7bqg

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:41 pm

It didn't take long for the wolf to finish her cup of coffee. It was a good cup of coffee. Yes. But now she wanted more. So she decided to turn back to the cafe, and trade her empty cup for a new one. Her excuse was that she wanted to try all blends on the menu anyway, so she had a little while to go. 

When she got there again, she glanced over to the fox in his bright, pink sweater. She didn't think too much of it, probably just another member of the guild passing by to check if there were any new quests to go on. Quietly, the girl stood at the bar, waiting for the barista to finish the fox's order and to take hers. Dione turned to the man behind the counter, ordered a café mocha, and sat down on one of the stools, two away from the fox fellow.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf478 Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:43 am

As the barista finished up the grey foxes order, a green wolf quietly entered into the cafe, making herself an order and taking a seat. The fox took note it the wolf's bright green fur and purple bangs. 

Natural or not, the wolf looked quite stunning, which is something coming from the fox with a pink sweater. Darken catches himself staring and quickly looks away, turning to the barista, passing him his drink. As the cup is placed in the bench in front of him the fox slips off the sweater, exposing his white lab coat and the tufts of fur that stuck out from the front.

He tried to remain quiet, but he was constantly distracted by her bright purple hair with the green contrast.

"Natural?" He blurted out, then quickly turning to his cup and taking a mouthful of it, staring intently at the coffee sitting before him.
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:25 pm

To say Dione hadn't noticed the glances in her direction would have been a lie, but she chose not to act on them. Perhaps the guy was just curious? Or maybe a little cautious? The wolf didn't think too much of it. However, when a sudden one-worded question was thrown her way, she couldn't not turn her head. 

"I uh.. excuse me?" she hesitantly asked and paused for a second, trying to figure out what the fox was talking about. Then it clicked with her. It wasn't like she hadn't received questions like these before, it was just so unexpected and out of the blue this time. "Oh you mean my hair..? Well.. uh, yeah, it's all natural." The girl awkwardly scratched herself behind one of her ears while giving a cheesy grin. "Why so, if I may ask?"
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf478 Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:00 pm

The fox had hoped that she hadn't heard his outburst, but the longer and harder he stared at the hot coffee cup, the more he realised that he Wolf had indeed heard him. The green-furred lass replied to his question, much to his own nervous distress.

"I uh, I was just wondering. Thinking of getting my hair dyed is all." The fox tried to avoid eye contact, but threw the occasional glance towards the awesome wolf. "Blue and grey go together right?"
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:11 pm

"...I suppose they do? I'm not really an expert on cosmetics." Dione awkwardly took a sip from her coffee. She wasn't quite sure how to feel, giving advice about someone's hair colour to a complete stranger, and she kinda wanted to change the topic of the conversation. What did they have in common that wasn't hair? 

...DUH, the Guild! 

"So uhm.. For how long have you been a member here? I don't think I've seen you before." she hesitantly asked, hoping the fox didn't mind the sudden change in topic.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf478 Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:31 pm

The fox nodded, and replied with an "ah." But remained still, awkward himself on the topic of hair colour, He was simply looking for a conversation topic as an excuse to talk to the green wolf, but had probably chosen the least comfortable one possible, considering that yes, they were complete strangers.

Which made the fox evermore grateful for the change in conversation topic. He scratched his head, looking around the cafe, "I've been a member of the guild for about a year, I think. But this is the only time I've been here other than when I signed up, and once when I came in to check the quest board. Curious thing isn't it, I find it quite amazing that so many people have the time to spare to go on a quest." 

The fox, while wearing a lab coat over his torso, still wore trousers and boots of a GUN soldier, and although both prices of clothing were part of his uniform, they were never worn at the same time.

"What about you? How long have you been a member of the guild?"
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next