Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask my crew whatever you want

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ask my crew whatever you want - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask my crew whatever you want

Post by Dione Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:55 pm

What the poop, why did I never reply to this?? I'm so sorry D: 

@imbadwithnames

Dione: Math is so good because it all makes sense. Everything is set up by rules, it's all straight forward and you can research so much using mathematics. I used to hate it, but as I learned more about it, I started to see the beauty in its structurality (that's a word, right?) and at its core simplicity, so I decided to study it! 

Cayenne: Ohhh thank you~! The reason I got into the more alternative genres of music is exactly that: the raw power and emotion that can be expressed through it. I find it one of the most genuine genres you could find, and the creativity that goes into writing complicated riffs and meaningful lyrics just give me more fulfilment than pop would for example!

Felicia: Uhm.. that's kind of a hard question to be honest. Sure, he and I have been through a lot together, but to say I was sad? I don't know. It was sad to hear, but I think I had moved on from him enough for me not to be sad about it anymore. 
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Ask my crew whatever you want - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask my crew whatever you want

Post by Dione Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:42 pm

Hey everyone, I'm just bumping this with a selection of characters with a small synopsis for each of them that you can choose from! I'd love to be answering some questions in-character again to get back into the swing of things with them, so please don't hesitate to ask them any question you have!

The following characters are going to be open for questions: 

Felicia: She's a relatively happy go lucky young lady. She works as a clerk in a simple retail store, but aspires to do bigger things later in life. She lives on her own in her small appartement. Her parents are stinking rich but she doesn't want their help or money, and she's worked for every penny she has.

Dimitri: He's quite the character. At first he seems very standoff-ish, and will usually keep up that demeanour. However, if the right circumstances present themselves, he'll open up one way or another. Sometimes it can be a violent outburst, other times a little more calmed down and friendlier. He's the bustard son of a really powerful demon lord, but after being cast out by his mother, he got adopted by angels and was raised as one of their own, for as far as that would be possible.

Aleks: She usually goes by the name "Winter" to hide her true identity. Aleks doesn't usually tell anyone her real name, unless the person is someone she's really close with. As it currently stands, only one person knows of her real name, but even they call her Winter. She's a shady character with a dubious occupation, but at the same time she just wants to find her place in this crazy world after having been frozen in time for 50 long years.

Vivien: BIG BUFF KELPIE LADY WITH DEMON AND WATER POWERS YEAH!! She works in construction to try to earn enough money to look after her deadly ill mother. Her goal is to one day get out of the city and live in the sea permanently, but that isn't happening until she either loses her mum or her mum miraculously gets better and can come with her.

Those 4 are the picks for now, please do go ahead and ask them anything!
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2