Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask the Awakened Crew!

3 posters

Go down

Ask the Awakened Crew! Empty Ask the Awakened Crew!

Post by Vega Desol Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:34 am

Hopping on this bandwagon way too let but ssh.

Lets met our contestants!

Vega Desol the Hedgehog

Vega is a 'heroic' boi. He wants to do good things and use his now mastered-powers to help others. Hes always got a ton of baggage and depressing thoughts that drag him down cccc:

Phaze the Clone-Hog

Phaze is a screwed up clone of Vega, crafted through the sheer extract of his light power. She is nihilistic, spiteful, manipulative, and quite frankly, is just an awful person. Oh yes, and shes a ticking time bomb that could blow up any second.

Axel Heart the Porcupine

Axel, professional wrestler, millionaire, and total douchebag. Made his way down the easy lane of life with the parent's money. Becoming a professional wrestler, to show off. To become a household name, and to show off his body to people.

Shona Deville the Wolf

Shona is a blissful lil sweetheart that has no idea of the monster living within her. She lives by her punk-rock aesthetic, even becoming a singer, although not part of a band right now. Oh, she also has a demon within her that'll take over her body with provoked by a burst of negative emotion.

Kuwa Raiger the Stag Beetle

Kuwa is a big bad beetle boi, with a big bad world domination plan. Hes spent over 10 years living in exile, crafting his plan, his armour, his weaponry, and letting his already deluded mind become more and more polluted with evil.
Vega Desol
Vega Desol
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Ask the Awakened Crew! Empty Re: Ask the Awakened Crew!

Post by Dregan Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:56 am

Yo, no questions here yet? CRIMINAL. Let's solve this!

@Vega: Okay, okay. So I hear that, and bear with me here, I'm quotin', you life "was saved by the soul of a deceased light warrior". Were you aware of this? What does this mean? How did the soul of a deceased individual save you - and why you specifically rather than any other dying kid?

@Phaze: So... why 'Phaze'? You pick that name for yourself? Or is that the name you were given by the scientist that created you? If you did pick it yourself... well, what about that name resonated with you?

@Kuwa: Okay, so you've been in exile right, for like, 10 years? How do you know the world hasn't changed in that time? What's your plan if you emerge and suddenly the whole place is just a lot more pleasant? Do you have any way or plan of finding out first or you jsut gonna... y'know, get down to business?
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:17 pm

@Axel: Hi theeeere! Two short questions: how often does your back hurt? And what's your opinion on 'fake news' that may or may not be written about yourself? 

@Kuwa: Y u so mean, boi? Like, why not try to use your technology for the better? Makes me sad :c

@Vega: Hey, need a hug? 

Also @Vega: Kay so, your light powers, right, how come they burn people when you hit them with it? Is it kinda like.. mini suns you throw at them? Or like... uhhh, fiery stuff? 

@Phaze: Hey girl, love your hair. Question tho, what's your fave hobby outside of the obvious things?

Also @Dregan, get down to business... to defeat the huns? 8DDDD
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vega Desol Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:56 pm

@Dregan 

Vega: I became aware eventually, After I finally began to understand y'know.... words, and the voice inside me became recognisable. Basically it came down to a lot of luck. My body was fragile, but my spirit was strong, and luckily, this... soul found me in time, saving me and itself in the process. 

Phaze: Well I figured my entire life would turn out just being a phase. Y'know what with the whole burning alive and shit.... guess I was wrong, and now my name makes no sense. Great.

Kuwa: Society won't change, there will always be discrimination, hatred towards what they don't understand. As a people they have become pathetic, empty shells full of fake ideals. Nothing will change unless they are forced to.

@Dione

Axel: I've been in this game a long time toots~ For the first few years it was hurting pretty bad but y'know, you just become numb to it. 

Pffffft, people always try to catch me in some sort of 'scandal' .... and half the time their right but.. it can't really be a scandal if you're proud of all the bad stuff you do, can it~?

Kuwa: Why would I assist the society that shunned me? They don't deserve my knowledge, they deserve to be taught of technology's power, and I plan on doing that by force.

Vega: I mean, Yeah I guess we call could do with one every now and again. Oh? My light? Well... like, I draw the power directly from the sun and other light sources... so for example if you touched the sun, it would burn right? So I'm condensing the rays it gives off to turn it into the same kinda burn! Only y'know.... I'm not as powerful as the whole damn sun, eheh.

Phaze: Eh just causin' a scene y'know? Stealin', Vandalizin', Shit that can get me in trouble... trouble that I can get out of very, very easily~
Vega Desol
Vega Desol
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:34 pm

@Axel: Ohey, you're a big wrestler boy right? From what I understand, you play a heel - an egotistical rich boy from a privileged background who thinks he's better than everyone else. At the same time though, the character is just kinda like... you playing yourself? Does it ever bother you that the character you're performing, knowing that people will hate and dislike them... is actually just you?

@Shona: Ohey, seems you've been rather neglected here. Simple question for you, since I can't find much of you elsewhere - any reason you don't play with your band anymore? What are you up to these days instead?
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:43 pm

@Kuwa: Henlo. What's your favourite robo boy to build and why? What's it look like/what are its abilities? 

@Axel: So a little birdy told me you did a notsonice thing to your opponent. Something something face in turnbuckle, but I also heard the guy got his revenge on you after that. How's that shoulder of yours doing? 

@Vega: How do you deal with the depressing thoughts? Do you ever address them, or do you just push them aside like it's nothing? Also, what's with the biased hate towards demons? Not all of em are bad y'know
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vega Desol Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:30 pm

@Dregan

Axel: Pfft, Its workin', ain't it? If people hate me, thats fine, they're the ones paying to come watch me and fueling up my bank account even further. Thats on them.

Shona: Oh wow hey, um. Kinda forgot I existed for a minute there... Anyway! Well, I was never really in a band in the first place. See, I don't really have much friends, let alone any that wanna play my style of music.

@Dione

Kuwa: Are you trying to gain intel on me? Because your ridiculous plan shall fail!! ...Ehem. Now then, my most successful creation is the ThunderDroid Mk3. Its a bipedal robot that can amplify static electricity into blasts as powerful as gunfire!

Axel: Listen, I do what I can to get ahead. And if that means shoving someone's ugly mug into some metal or hitting below the belt, then thats what it takes. Eh, the bumps and bruises heal up, its worth it to stay as the top dog.

Vega: I... well I usually visit this kinda special place... for self reflection. I guess so far I've just never found much solutions to the ongoing battles. 
Uuum, I've just had bad experiences.... or, one bad... longing bad experience. Its over with now! But well... I guess it still hangs over me pretty badly.
Vega Desol
Vega Desol
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down