Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ennui

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ennui      - Page 2 Empty Re: Ennui

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:43 pm

Richard stopped walking and turned toward Charlie to answer his question, "Do you really think there's going to be a comfortable place to sleep around here?" He said with a snarl, he paused for a moment and thought about it, maybe there was somewhere to sleep, "I think there's a condo up ahead somewhere..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:33 pm

Shade smirked and walked ahead, he needed to think. A consequence being he didn't hear Charlie's question or Richard's remark but that didn't matter as Shade's head was still adjusting to the situation. While he looked calm on the outside, Shade was practically freaking out inside but Shade wouldn't let this weird world affect him.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CheverTheShrimp Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:54 pm

"Well, of course it's not going to be comfortable! I know, I have lived like a vagabond before"

He folded his arms for a moment before wondering where share was wandering off to. After hearing Richard mention a condo, he decided to speak once more.

"Well. It's best we do find a place to bunk before we start searching. Don't wanna be caught with our pants down when we need some serious 40 winks"

Hopefully they can understand his odd slang.
CheverTheShrimp
CheverTheShrimp
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:43 pm

Richard turned around with a confused look on his face, he clearly didn't know what generation Charlie was from, but that didn't matter right now, he looked at Shade and answered both of his questions.  "Shade, you'll be fine, you can summon 'telepathy spheres' or whatever they are."  As he faced away from Shade he said this, "And I said your world was frozen, not his." And he walked off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:37 pm

Shade was thinking Richard's replies in his head, "he's right," Shade mumbled before creating a telekinetic ball in his left hand, "oh Blimp, I need help," he said to the sphere as it made a weird sonic noise and grew in Shade's hand in a weird way that Shade did not do himself.

Shade noticed it and was taken aback, it did it again and Shade was disturbed, "no more," he said as he tried to make it disappear. He repeatedly tried to destroy the sphere but to no avail, Shade was concerned. Suddenly, Shade could feel the sphere going out of his control and threw it away. It exploded and a share of glass almost hit Shade in the face.

The explosion was loud and rubble went everywhere. Shade scrambled to his feet and ran back over to Richard and Charlie, saying, "that wasn't me, I didn't mean to do that," he obviously sounded crazy but Shade eventually calmed, "I'm so sorry but I think this world is affecting my powers."
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CheverTheShrimp Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:11 pm

The sound of an explosion caused Charlie to leap almost a foot in the air, drastically attempting to shield himself from whatever might hurt him in the process of the blast. After a good few seconds, he dared to look at what caused it, only to see Shade returning from the origin of the blast. 

"What the hell did you do? You aren't carrying bombs or something?"
CheverTheShrimp
CheverTheShrimp
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:53 pm

Richard looked at the crater that the explosion created, "Oh christ..." He said, soon they were surrounded by what appeared to be mobians only they were on all fours and snarling like wild animals, the pack crept closer to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:58 pm

Shade shook his head, "no! It has to be this new world," before noticing the quadrupedal animals sneaking up on them, "is this my fault?" Shade brought up his fists, "cause if so, I'll buy you guys like a Starbucks or something, whatever kids do these days, after this is all over, okay?" Shade looked between Richard, Charlie and the Mobians who snarled. Shade snarled back before immediately regretting doing so.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CheverTheShrimp Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:49 am

"Yeah... maybe just a tiny bit" 

Charley retorted to Shades remark about it being his fault, pinching his finger and thumb together to emphasise the tiny part. Afterwards, he quickly pulls out his guitar axe, gripping it strongly as he stood in a ready pose.

"I suggest we fight now, ask questions later. Maybe once we are in a safe place, we can can have a Starbucks... or whatever it is you are into... if we survive" 

He readies himself, aiming to strike with his axe as soon as one of the.... mobians?... Lunges for an attack.
CheverTheShrimp
CheverTheShrimp
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:47 pm

One of the 'mobians' lunged forward toward Richard, he simply whipped out a flamethrower out of nowhere and incinerated it, this...agitated the rest of them as they began charging in a pack at the 3 people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:58 pm

Shade watched in awe as a Mobian jumped at Richard before it was brutally incinerated. Shade gulped and turned back to the Mobians and took a fighting stance. Shade lifted himself telekinetically into the air, hovering a little above the ground, and created a telekinetic ball. Shade figured that something in Ennui, possibly the chemical in the atmosphere, was affecting Shade's powers, causing them to freak out, and so threw the ball at the Mobians before it created another explosion.

The ball hit one of the Mobians in the face, stunning it. A different Mobian jumped at Shade but Shade grabbed it, swinging it around, before throwing it into the air and throwing a telekinetic ball at it, knocking it unconscious. Shade then grabbed it telekinetically and threw it at the other Mobians, missing them but distracting them. Shade then zoomed towards them and grabbed one. The Mobian bit Shade's shoulder but Shade pushed it into a large rock.

Shade stopped hovering and stumbled back, holding his shoulder. It was bleeding a little but Shade tried to ignore it. Shade looked at his new allies and hoped they were faring well too in this fight.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CheverTheShrimp Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:48 pm

TDespite his tiny size, Charlie could pack a punch with his axe. He swung it heavily into two lunging Mobian beasts, almost slicing them clean in two. He kicked another one in the head as he brought his axe back down to slice yet another one before shielding himself from the second blast's debris that Shade created. He looked back over to Shade, spotting one bite him on the shoulder. After it was shoved into a rock, Charlie leaped over, bringing the blade of his axe guitar to its neck, for good measure.

"I think we should make a run for it into a shelter, there's too many here!"

Charlie called out to Richard while punching a mobian out of the way as he pulled his axe out of a couple more.
CheverTheShrimp
CheverTheShrimp
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:17 pm

Richard heard Charlie and nodded snapped his fingers about 6 times before the group was warped to some type of abandoned camp that had a few tents scattered around, "If you feel nauseous, don't worry, it's completely normal, you did just have your molecules disintegrated and reborn in another location after all."  Richard said, his smug grin pretty much explaining how much of a scumbag he is, "Well you wanted a safe house so...here we are."  The camp ground was in the middle of a forest, at least...it looked like a forest...

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:50 pm

The Mobian was about to use the rock to jump at Shade, Shade took a fight stance but Charlie leaped near them, slicing open the Mobian's neck with his axe-guitar. Shade sighed with relief, "thank you, dear Charlie," he wiped his forehead and looked over to Richard, they needed to get out of here.

Suddenly, a Mobian jumped out of nowhere and was aiming to claw at Charlie. Shade jumped in the way but before Shade could defend Charlie, they were teleported away to some safehouse. Shade blinked a few times and rubbed his head, Shade felt a little light-headed. "What was that?" Shade asked before Richard replied. Shade shook his head and felt a little better.

"That's a shame," Shade said aloud before thinking to himself, "I'm no longer the original. A copy of my former self. A shadow of the real one," Shade looked around. Shade raised an eyebrow, "so where exactly are we?" Shade investigated their nearby surroundings before standing near Richard.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CheverTheShrimp Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:24 am

As Charlie was about to be mauled by a mobian, but saved by Shade, he was suddenly teleported to a completely different place. Charlie was affected the worst from the teleport, looking as if he's just come off a rather violent boat trip. He dropped his axe guitar to the ground and bends over with his hands on his knees to wait for the nausiousness to pass before even checking out his surroundings. 

"Oh... man... warn us next time when you are going to do that...
Where... where exactly are we anyway?"

He finally regained himself and stood back upright, glancing around the new scenery.
CheverTheShrimp
CheverTheShrimp
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:08 pm

(It seems the person in charge of this rp has either been banned or deleted his account. Do you want to just leave it here or should we keep going but make a quick compromise?)
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CheverTheShrimp Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:05 pm

(Probably leave it, we don't really have the story to continue)
CheverTheShrimp
CheverTheShrimp
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:11 pm

(Kk)
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member