Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ennui

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ennui      Empty Ennui

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:56 pm

Welp, I know how this will end...Instead of using Maverick like I always do i'm just going to use Richard.

Richard sighed as he sat on the bench in the subway station.  He knew this world, it was Ennui, a world where mercy was practically nonexistent.  He really didn't want to go through this hell again, then he got an idea, since he didn't feel like going through here again, he'll just get someone else to do it, though he'd have to make sure they don't die...Oh well...He moved his arm towards the ground and it fazed through it, he dug around for a while until his hand grabbed hold of someone's OC, "Found one..." He said to himself as he pulled the OC out of the hole and into Ennui.

Back to top Go down

Ennui      Empty Re: Ennui

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:41 am

(Hey this sounds like a good idea. Mind if I join in?)
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:28 pm

(Sure, go right ahead)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:30 pm

(So is Shade he one who you pull out of the ground?)
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:26 pm

(Yep)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:23 pm

Shade was having a nice day, the sun was shining, everything was fine, Shade was smiling until something grabbed his arm, "hey, what the-" before he could react though he was whisked away to some strange subway station, "hey!" He exclaimed annoyed, looking at the person who kidnapped him, "what do you think you're doing? Explain yourself, now!"
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:40 pm

"Calm down...Shade...I need your help, my name's Richard, and I already know you don't trust me, but I thought I'd let you know that you're in another area of time and space, your world will remain frozen as long as you're here, so don't worry about your plans, you can get back to them once you're done, 'ight?"  Richard said, his tail spazzing out, "Shade...Welcome to Ennui..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:18 pm

Shade was startled, so much was happening all at once, "wait, wait, wait. You kidnapped me? And froze my world? How am I in a different world," Shade looked around, "this looks like a normal subway, I'm calling the police," he took his phone and typed in emergency call, "999," (I'm saying that only cause I'm British) before pausing at looking at Richard, "wait, Richard? Did you say? How the hell do you know my name?" Shade tensed up, "and of course I don't trust you, it's called Stranger Danger."
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:23 pm

"Fair enough I guess, but seriously, I need your help Shade...See there's this...'place' I've been wanting to visit here for a while but...well, this world is the equivalent to Resident Evil, except without any weapons." Richard said as he walked outside the subway.  "And to answer your question, I know everyone's name..." He said with a demented look in his eye, "Come on, I need you to see what we're dealing with."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:21 am

Shade looked at Richard, having mixed feelings of disgust and confusion, "you know everyone's name? That's not creepy at all," Shade said as Richard began to walk out the subway, "w why should I follow you? And since when is there a we?" 

Shade ran after Richard to keep talking to him, "we do not exist, I don't want to be here, you took me against my own will. You could have at least come to my world and asked politely if I wanted to help you, not just force me." Shade didn't see any other option but to follow Richard as he assumed Richard knew the way out of Ennui.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:11 pm

Richard looked back to see if Shade was following him, he was, he walked up out of the subway to reveal the hell that was Ennui, it looked like a nuclear fallout, only without the radiation, needless to say he didn't mind, he'd seen far worse in other worlds, he stopped walking and waited for Shade to catch up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:24 pm

Shade sighed and walked up the stairs out of the subway, his footsteps echoing less and less as he elevated, now above ground. Shade shielded his eyes and looked out to see the barren wasteland that must be Ennui, or what is left of it, "oh my god, what happened here?" Shade looked at Richard with a mixture of shock and confusion, Shade was almost stopped in his tracks with the reveal of the outside hell.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:36 pm

Richard looked at Shade and opened his mouth once again, "This...is the result of absolute insanity, apparently there was a chemical that got loose, a.k.a. airborne so...I guess whatever it was...it was enough to cause this."  Richard sighed and turned toward Shade, "I need your help, this place I'm trying to visit is the source of that chemical, only issue is...I have no idea where it is, so...wanna help?"

Back to top Go down

Post by CheverTheShrimp Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:22 pm

((Is this still open to join?))
CheverTheShrimp
CheverTheShrimp
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:28 pm

Shade frowned a little and looked out again, "but won't the virus affect us?" When Richard said he wanted Shade's help, he was reluctant and made grunts and moans, "but what but ugh I don't ugh, fine, okay? I'll help you. But one last question, why are you searching for the chemical that caused this," Shade stuck his hand out towards the wasteland, "seems a bit silly at best and goddamn stupid at worst."
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:49 pm

(Yep, you can join once Richard pulls your OC out from...wherever you are Chever)

"Nah, the virus won't affect us, we're not from this world."  Richard responded, he looked out toward the wasteland and looked back at Shade, "The reason we're looking for this place is so that I can figure out what exactly happened, and to figure out if there's a cure so..." Before Richard could finish his sentence a rift opened up behind them, "Huh...guess I forgot to shut it all the way...wonder who'll walk through this time..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:18 pm

(Are we going to have a post order now that there is a third member? I'm just going to post now so it will be fresh, if you do make an order, so you can make any order.)

Shade listened to Richard as he explained, nodding occasionally, "oh, okay then. Let's go, I guess," but before he could move a strange portal opened in front of them, "wha, so anyone can walk through?" Shade secretly prepared a telekinetic ball in case some evil entity made its way through the rift.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:19 pm

(Yes, since you posted, the order will go like this: Shade, Chever, Ricker.  I hope this is fine)

Back to top Go down

Post by CheverTheShrimp Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:28 am

A rather small looking fox stumbled through and fell face first on the ground before them. On a closer inspection, they could tell that this fox was a Fennec fox by the size of his ears. He slowly picked himself up, and dusted off his clothes and self. He happened to be carrying a guitar bag on his back. 

"That's the last time I take the Subway-"

He looked up and stopped midway through his sentence, looking around with a rather dumbfounded expression. He then simply stared at the two standing in front of him before finally speaking again.

"W-were the heck am I? And who are you two?"
CheverTheShrimp
CheverTheShrimp
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:09 pm

Richard smacked Shade's arm when he saw him preparing a telekinetic ball, "Relax..." He said, "I know who this is..."  A Fennec Fox quite literally fell through the rift, when he mentioned Richard and Shade, Richard responded, "First off, you're essentially in Hell, second, I'm Richard, and this is Shade."  He Observed the newcomer and chuckled, "You'll be dead within minutes..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:35 pm

Shade snorted and destroyed the ball, he made a fast, circular swirl with his hand and the ball disappeared, "fine, sorry," he said as he felt a weird sensation from where the telekinetic was. He was a little annoyed before noticing the fox act exactly how Shade did when he came into Ennui which made Shade chuckle. Shade then chuckled when Richard commented on the fox's chances of survival, "haha, wait what about me? Will I last long?"

Last edited by Shade the Lazarhog on Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CheverTheShrimp Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:57 am

Casually, the fox scratched his head. A frown was apparent on his face. 

"So, I'm in hell...? Well... that's a good way to sum this up. But why am I here?"

At the mention of his survival, he folded his arms and let out a tut.

"I may be tiny, but I know how to survive! This ain't just a guitar I carry..."

He pointed towards his back before unzipping the guitar case and quickly whipping out an axe... with strings... and weilding it with confidence. Show off.

"It's an axe!! And I know how to use it! Oh and... names Charlie"
CheverTheShrimp
CheverTheShrimp
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:11 pm

Richard was...dumbfounded...when he saw the axe, he honestly had no idea what to say.  He simply shrugged and walked off, waving at the others to follow him, "Hey Shade?" he asked, "Would you mind filling him in on what's happening?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:18 pm

Shade was almost unfazed by the axe and ignored it. When Richard walked away, Shade walked with him, saying, "you didn't answer my question, I wa-" but he was interrupted because Richard wanted him to inform the fox. Sighing, Shade walked back and over to the fox, "come with me," he said, grabbing his armed arm, and walking back over to Richard. 

"I'm only going in to say this once so you better listen," Shade said to the fox, before saying the following faster than normal, "hi I'm Shade, that's Richard. You're in Ennui, a world destroyed by a chemical which was released in this world for some reason or another, but to stop digressing, we, you, Richard and I, need to venture to some place or another to retrieve the chemical for some reason some can do something or put it somewhere or something." 

Shade's ear twitched and he looked around, thinking he heard something, before turning back to Charlie, "our world, Möbius, will be frozen in time for the time being, no pun intended, until we return which begs the question: when I came through, about 5 minutes ago, Richard said that our world was frozen but then how did you come into this world?"

Shade finished his lecture, hoping Charlie had caught all of it, "ah, that doesn't matter but now you're caught up and now everything's okay and you're going to follow and help without any question, alright? Alright." Shade and Charlie were now beside and walking with Richard; Shade had now let go of Charlie's arm.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CheverTheShrimp Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:09 am

Looking rather disappointed at the responses to his awesome guitar axe, he quickly returned it to its case. Soon after, he found himself being dragged by the arms and his head filled with questions after being informed of the situation. Once Shade had finished, Charlie simply looked at him, blinking. He soon found his voice and began to speak once again. 

"Well... I don't think I really have a choice on wether to help or not."

He shrugged to himself, looking around at the aftermath before his eyes. He soon stopped walking, an important question popped up in his head.

"Wait, do we even have a base or a bunker or somewhere safe to sleep in at least?"
CheverTheShrimp
CheverTheShrimp
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum