Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perseus Moon (and yes the title was long enough)(barely)

Go down

Perseus Moon (and yes the title was long enough)(barely) Empty Perseus Moon (and yes the title was long enough)(barely)

Post by PerseusMoon Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:44 am

Code:
[b]Username:PerseusMoon

[b]Age (OOC):[/b]
Currently 17

[b]Character Wishing to Claim:[/b]
White and black wolf

[b]Age (IC):[/b]

[b]Likes:[/b]
likes to carve pieces of wood, being alone, exploring, being quiet.

[b]Dislikes:[/b]
PEOPLE WHO CALL WOODCARVING "WHITTLING" 

[b]Powers:[/b]
-FireBending 
-Knife throwing
-Marksmanship  
[b]Weaknesses:[/b]
anything that would hurt anyone.

[b]Personality:[/b]
Perseus feels that he wants to be alone because he always is but inside he really enjoys company of others and doesn't want to be left out anymore, but he is very shy and quiet when meeting new people.

[b]History:[b]
Perseus was born on mobius the youngest of three. Being the youngest meant he was often picked on and pushed out no matter what he did for attention from others. He would explore the forests gathering wood so that he could fill his time with making something beautiful, after a long time of this he became antsy and wanted to do more so he explored other places. He discovered a small grove in the forest where he met the one he cared for the most her name was Arya they hit off she brought him out of his shell and he was truly happy with her together he became proficient in knife throwing and marksmanship but those happy times didn't last one day while they were talking he felt hot like his skin was on fire he did everything he could to cool down but in loud cry he burst into flames blacking out from the sudden rush of power. two days later he woke a mile radius of forest was burned to ash with no trace of arya. After her death he became even more withdrawn often looking at the only reminder of her a necklace he wore with the promise ring he was going to give her.

[b]Do you think you are fit to control this character?[/b]
yah! its my character silly jelly.

[b]Why should you in particular control this character, and no-one else?[/b]
CAUSE I MADE THAT WHOLE BACKSTORY UP IN MY HEAD ON THE SPOT I MEAN COME ON!

[b]Do you understand that an admin/mod can stop you from using the character you have chosen if you have made too many mistakes?[/b]
(Yes or no)
Yes, yes i do, but that would be very unfair.

[b]Try to get in character:[/b]
(Write a RP post while being in character)
PerseusMoon
PerseusMoon
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down