Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I should have done this a long time ago XD

4 posters

Go down

I should have done this a long time ago XD Empty I should have done this a long time ago XD

Post by Kisume Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:42 am

Hello People i am Kisume and i have been on here for a long time XD. But, i never ever posted an intro to myself.... So i am doing one now and to those who know my characters then no need to explain but to those who don't they are Zel and Kisume. Zel is a guy who is at different moods since he runs an army. Kisume is Zel's right hand man. Kisume is a loyal servent of Zel and stays by his side always. Kisume cares for lots of things but unessesary violence isnt one of those things...

Anyway i will post more characters when i make them... So long for now!

As-ta la pasta!~Italy
Kisume
Kisume
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

I should have done this a long time ago XD Empty Re: I should have done this a long time ago XD

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:35 am

'Ello Kisume. I'm just one of the normal ice type folks that usually roams these forums. Glad to see you made an intro!

And I know that Italy reference from someone...somewhere...
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

I should have done this a long time ago XD Empty Re: I should have done this a long time ago XD

Post by Blazingshadows Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:01 pm

VODKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~Russia

*cough cough* Hello, fellow Hetalia fan!  You seriously just made my day, no joke.  Hope we can talk more and fangirl (even though your a guy you still fangirl) a lot.  Also, your FCS sound cool!  Hope I see you around more.

Ohonhonhonhonhonhon~France
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:33 am

Finally boom a hello drops in your lap!

But I hope you are enjoying and will keep on enjoying the site! If you ever had any questions, just poke me
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisume Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:23 pm

thanks for all the hello's and more of you when i can XD. I love this site and all who support it. Thanks!! 

See ya!
Kisume
Kisume
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum