Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haunted & Hunted

2 posters

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

Haunted & Hunted - Page 3 Empty Re: Haunted & Hunted

Post by Crimson Skies Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:28 pm

"I really don't want to talk about it." The monster sat on a couch. "So, what was it that you needed?" More bad touches or an odd request and she's petrifying. Her last summoners only helped to hone that skill.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

"I always wondered; where exactly does the snake part start?" The monster looked at her, her eyes burning with anger. But she didn't attack; she merely sighed, figuring that that's a pretty harmless question and a common one at that.

Still didn't mean she would answer it.

"I am not answering or showing the answet to that question."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:57 pm

"Umm... how about this question. What's your name? I'm liela." Liela was trying her best to not scare her. Lillith stopped hiding behind Liela. "o I have a good question. Can you identify and tell us what sort of monsters we all are? Like what in the world Liela even is?" Lillith looked pretty eager to find out her answer.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:43 pm

"Maggie. The book likes to give out long and convoluted names, so take all of them with a pinch of salt or a lot of sugar," she answered the question and got up, getting a good luck at all of her summoners. "As for the second question; I don't know and I don't really care. As long as you don't make me do what the previous summoners did, we'll get along nicely." That was a bit rude and defensive.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

"I wonder if she's gonna keep jumping around the fire or if she's actually gonna tell us."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:06 pm

Lillith looked disappointed. "Defensive much. Gosh we haven't even done anything wrong to you! What's got you like this?" Liela got a little closer to the girl but still keep some space between each other. "She doesn't have to tell us anything if she doesn't want to." "But how in the world are we going to not do what it is she don't won't us to do if she doesn't tell us?" 
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:13 pm

The girl sighed. "Want the short version? The guys that summoned me, four of them to be precise, thought I was a gorgon and expected me to couple with them, like gorgons usually do." she explained. "I now have a level of aversion to hands and four more kills under my name." Now that she was ashamed of that; if the same situation cropped up, she was prepared to petrify and use her tail as a means to shatter.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

"You've got nothing to worry about then; none of us are attracted to women." The girl breathed a sigh of relief and nonchalantly took her clothes off. Her body was everything a man could wish for. 

"I'm so glad that's the case; I hate wearing these tight clothes." A single, unexplainable streak of oil appeared under Kit's nose. A coupling seemed to have burst right as the snake decided clothes were worthless and her subroutines assured her it was just a lucky coincidence.

(Treading on thin ice here, as this site only permits PG-13 on public threads. Hopefully me being vague counts as PG-13)
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:47 pm

((Totally fine by me. LOL))

"Wow, that is truly the worst! I swear!" Then the creature took her clothes off making Liela blush real hard. Lillith noticed this and pointed at Liela's nose. "Are you bleeding from your nose master?" "I'M WHAT!?!" Liela quickly checked her nose but it wasn't bleeding. Lillith started to giggle. "HEY, THAT IS NOT FUNNY!" Lillith giggled harder. "You know guys, Liela swings both wa-" "Shut up Lillith! That's not even true!" Liela looked real mad.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:55 pm

(I figured. Still, better careful than be forced to continue just through PMs.)

Tap. Tap. Tap. The time, the tapping was fast. Like, emergency fast.

"Please excuse me for a moment." Kit then jolted up, found the toilet and closed the door behind her. There was something she needed to do.

"Shouldn't at least one of you check on her?" She was completely oblivious to that the fact that her summoners were not okay with her being like this. Was wearing clothes really that important in their culture?
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:28 pm

"HA! EVEN THE MACHINE COULDNT HANDLE THIS. HA HA H-" Before she could finish her laugh she got hit by one of Liela's beams sending to the wall. Looked like it hurt. "THIS IS NO LAUGHING MATTER DEMON! NOW YOU ARE GOING TO GO KIT AND FIGURE OUT WHY SHE LEFT! THAT'S AN ORDER!" Lillith got up and almost tripped. She runs to where kit went but she was still smiling. "D-Do you want... t-to see a magic trick?" She didn't even wait for Kit to answer before she turned herself into a puddle of ink and oozed into the cracks of the door. She made it to the other side and formed back to her normal self. "TA... DA! Were you surprised?"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:24 pm

Kit was in the middle of maintenace and her entire face plate was detached, carefully placed on a towel. Safe to say, her face without it was not a pretty sigh. There were rows of sharp teeth, pitch black eyes with small red dots and it overall looked very much like a skull.

To further embrace the creepiness, Kit activated her dormant voice chip, which she used very rarely, as it was linked to her more violent and psychotic programming. "My eyes aren't what they used to be..." The voice deepened and there were now claws where he fingers would be. "Can I have yours?"

That should teach her not to enter rooms uninvited.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:53 pm

Lillith looked a little scared for a moment before having another smile on her face. "Dude I've been in hell. It's going to take more than that to scare me. But if you really want my eyes then here you go" She reached out her hand before forcefully pulling out her one eye. She made several moans of pain before her eye finally snapped from her head. She held her eye for a moment before speaking"Sorry but I only have my one eye. Luckily, I can regenerate my right eye as many times as I want." She formed another right eye on her face and pulled it out with her other hand. "Here you go. Two eyes for you to use. Sorry that they are a little inky."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:56 am

Tap. Tap. Tap.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't want anyone to see me like this. The chip only works when I want to say things like that. I thought you'd leave me alone after that." Maintenance encompased replacing broken parts, testing all subsystems and a slew of other things, most of which were better when done without the presence of someone else. 

Meanwhile, in the main room.

"I mean, if you're not comfortable with this, I can put them back on." And suffer as the clothes constricted movement and made her scales cut into her skin.

"Wha- Oh, sorry, I was dozing of a bit and OHMYGOODNESS! Put some clothes on, for goodness' sake! How can a lady like you act so inappropriate?" The collection of souls awoke from its slumber and the first thing it did was to scold the girl. "The nerve!"
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:37 pm

Lillith didn't look happy. "So you don't want my eyes? But they're good for when you're hunting for souls to eat and actually need to see the souls.. I guess only I can truly appreciate such eyes." She sighed and let the two eyes dissolve in her hand. Then she walked out of the bathroom and back to the group only to hear the ghost freak out about the girl still having no clothes on. "Oh calm down!" Liela turned and went closer to the monster. "Sorry about them, it's just being nude is a sign of disrespect. It is even disgraceful to others. That's just how things are here. I don't mind that much anymore but it's just everyone wears clothes on this planet except for like 2% in the world that like being naked."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:41 pm

(I've seen you online for three entire days now. Guess sleep is for the weak, huh?  Smile)

Her violent subrouties told her that if she's ever to become truly alive, every bit she can get for free is good. Now that the eyes were gone, they scolded her for now having to kill and graverob to acquire enough material to make herself wholly organic. At around this point, she decided to deactive them before any of their ideas stuck to her. 

Now that she was finally alone, she could perform a full-scale maintenance, as well as some preliminary tests on the newest additions to her hardware. Shouldn't take more than an hour, give or take.

The summoned monster sighed deeply and reluctantly put her clothes back on. "There, I showed you some proper respect. Happy? Or should I write an apology as well?" The tone of her voice was outright hostile. They had no idea how uncomfortable the clothes were.

"Your word is enough, I suppose. Still can't believe a lady like you would stoop so low." Now she was annoyed. 

"If anyone twists the knife any deeper, I swear," she thought to herself. "There will be blood."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:06 pm

Liela looked mad at the ghost. "Hey, haven't you noticed that she doesn't like having the clothes on? Maybe you should be a little more considerate." Liela looked at Lillith. "How's kit?" "She's ok but first..." Lillith started to whistle knowing all too well the creature was about to go on the offensive. "Why don't we all calm down. We are all from different places with different customs. I personally don't care about the clothes. Seeing how you all are mad over such a dumb topic makes me questions things." 
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:15 pm

"Seeing as she is the guest, she should follow our customs. When in Mobius, do as Mobians do." The ghost argued. The girl looked for a counter-argument, but couldn't any for one, very important reason – he was right. All things considered, she really was just a guest.

She opened her mouth to say something, but then closed it again. "I-I guess you have a point. I should have asked first." The hostility in her voice was gone, now replaced with defeat and a few tones of sadness.

"I even forgot to ask the question I always ask; for what reason was I summoned and what you, my summoners, wish of me."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:24 pm

Liela thought of why was the reason she had summoned the creature but she didn't really know." I am going to be honest with you maggie, I don't really know why I summoned you. The ghost said I had to for some reason. I think to find someone. I am not sure." She gave a nervous laugh. Lillith nodded in agreement."Yeah, why did we have to summon her again?"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:43 pm

"Before we acquired this book, a girl has used and met her untimely death," the ghost explained. "We were hoping to find out who was responsible by asking the summoned beings." The monster girl gave them a puzzled look.

"I'm sorry to say that I don't have any clues to share, as she never summoned me," she answered and her voice sank. "Does that mean you're going to send me back?" As much as she had disliked this whole summoner toy business, anything was better than being locked up in some cage like an animal.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:05 pm

" Oh, thanks for telling but what if the monster that killed her doesn't tell us it killed her and lies?" Liela get even closer to Maggie. "I'm not going to send you back if you don't want too. You can stay for a bit as long as you doing so anything crazy ok? I don't want anyone here to get petrified or killed. " 
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:30 pm

"I wouldn't recommend having more than just one of them summoned at a time," the ghost lectured her. "Some of them don't get along and others are simply jealous when they in the presence of any other summoned being." The monster girl crossed her arms.

"I could care less about others you decided to bring to your aid," she added. "I have have been entirely honest with you so far, but I can't vouch for the others. After all, information is a commodity and they may want something else in return for their cooperation."

"It's their decision," the ghost argued. "If they think they've got no more use for you." The girl sighed. She didn't want to go.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:56 pm

Liela didn't know what to do. The ghost made a good point about other creatures not getting along with others but at the same time, Maggie looked like she did not want to go. Lillith noticed her master's indecisiveness. "I think you should keep her here. If you send her back then when she gets summoned again, the inevitable will happen. Just saying." Liela thought about it more. "These are all good points. I think I'm going to keep Maggie. She could be helpful in the future."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:26 pm

"Thank you so much," the monster girl exclaimed. "I will do my best to protect and serve you, summoners." As far as being harmless unless agitated, that is. She never wondered how good she'd do as a bodyguard.

"Then I suppose we should summon another and see how well that goes." Here's to hoping they'll summon something harmless or as harmless as Maggie. The last thing they need is some occultist or the frequently mentioned tentacle monster. While on the topic of that, all female summoners thought they wanted that until they got it.

Then they regretted their situation and their dumb decision and if they were sharing the experience with someone else, woved to never speak of it ever again.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:55 pm

"Yay! Master gets another servant! I am still your favorite, right?" Lillith got really close to Liela and started to rub her face against her. Liela gave a nervous laugh."Let's not get to that ok. Now I guess it's time to summon another. Hope it doesn't try to kill me" Liela looked at the book again, hoping it would present her another monster to summon.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:16 pm

Coincidentally, the book was once again on the page with the tentacle monster and tentacles sprouted from the side of the book once more, this time being a bit more creative on how they wrapped around her.

The first thing the book said, of course, was the obvious. There was no need to repeat that.

The name of the monster was C'Thn-Azzar, Servant of L'ghalios and was described as a priest that succumbed to the temptation of the dark arts. Illustrations and descriptions depicted him as a humanoid figure donning torn robes, with tentacles where his arms, legs and face should be.

His powers included bending reality, turning others and of course, making octophobics (those that fear squids & other related marine animals) uncomfortable.

"I've only seen him summoned a few times and each time, he proved himself a force to be reckoned with. From what I've heard, he's also a pretty good cook. As for the whole tentacle business, he has kept the myth alive, because it's what's expected of him."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:42 pm

Liela didn't like how the tentacles wrapped around her. "I-I... really don't want to summon this one." "oh come on! It can't be that bad. They are just tentacles. What could possibly go wrong? PFFT" She laughed and nudged Liela a couple times. "You are the worst. Let's just get this over with." Liela sighed really hard before reluctantly reading more of the book.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:52 pm

The summon words were much simpler, which was odd, considering how he was supposed to be much, much stronger than Maggie. They were even in an understandable language.

"C'Thn-Azzar, servant of the dark lord L'ghalios, I call you to my aid in my time of need. Grant me the power to bend reality, break of the minds of those that stand in my way, be my link between this world and the realm of the devourer. Come forth from the shadows."

"Huh, sounds simple enough," the monster girl uttered. "I expected us to draw something on the ground or offer some of our blood. I know some summons require that.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next