Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Envy the Biomech

Go down

Envy the Biomech Empty Envy the Biomech

Post by Envy the Jealous Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:42 pm

Sorry if this is considered a double post, but I couldn't find anyway to delete the poll attached to the old bio. I decided to redo Envy because I HATED how I did Envy before, and I decided I needed to change it, but over my time gone I had come up with a new envy, but his relationships with others will stay the same, except for his dislike of Tails and a few others. Sorry if maybe this isn't as detailed as the old one, but I didn't have much time to write it, as I prefer to be the only one in the house when I'm roleplaying with people.

Name: Enemy Nullifying Versatility bYomech
Nickname: Envy, The Twins (A nickname referancing his two common forms.) Project E.N.V.Y
Species: Biomechanical Shapeshifter

Appearance: Usually takes the form of an arctic fox, sometimes male and sometimes female. Both forms look generally young.

When Envy takes a male form he commonly stands at 4'8, has a glamorous emerald tone to his eyes, with neat fur and moderately soft looking hands/paws. He seems to almost always wear a black overcoat with many brass gears and steampunk-looking items on it, along with a white undershirt. Both seem to be clean enough to almost look good on him, he also seems to like wearing a variety of hats that fit his dress style, including a tricorn hat with many gears embedded into it, and a feather sticking from the top; and a top hat with brass gears in it, along with a pocket watch. In this form he also keeps a very fancy posture (Only way to describe it.)

In a female form she keeps the features on the fur, but stands at about 4'4, and thick, long black hair that reaches to her middle-back. She often likes to wear a corseted riding outfit, but she seems to keep a dark tone to a lot of her outfit, and with the ever present gears in her boots and corset, and her leggings being striped black and bronze vertically. She is sometimes seen with the same hats as the male form, but instead keeps a sass in her posture.

Referances:

I actually have those two hats in real life, so I'll take pictures of them when I get the chance!

• Envy seems to like steampunk (Obviously.)
  • Envy seems to really enjoy eating foods.
  • Envy seems to like sleep.
  • Envy seems to like drinking water and other drinkable liquids.
  • Envy enjoys throwing others into hard decisions.

Dislikes:

• Envy seems to dislike random people knowing he is a biomech.
  • Envy seems to dislike corrupt authority.
  • Envy generally hates people curious of how he is built.

Personality:
Envy seems to take a different personality in each form, but when he takes a form of another person, he seems to copy theirs.

In general; Envy is a very cold-hearted creature, as he never had anything built in to feel emotion, or feeling. This one flaw has caused him to become Envy, as he wishes he could feel anything at all, even pain or suffering. So he has copied those around him to make it seem like he does feel all of the things real Mobians do.

Envy will speak his mind, as he barely ever tries to sugar-coat anything, and can often easily anger or sadden a person, as he doesn't lie often.

It does seem to overly like to do activities taken for granted by others such as eating, drinking, and sleeping (Or what he can consider sleeping, that is.)

Traits:

Powers: Envy has the ability to shapeshift, but this ability isn't your average shapeshifting, Envy can turn it's body into anything (Even semi-living things) to a limited mass of 1,000 pounds or 454 kg rounded. It can also shapeshift things it grabs, but shapeshifting in that manner, it has a limited range of 20 yds or 18 meters rounded, when not grabbing something and shapeshifting, it has a limited range of 30 yds or 27 meters rounded, along with the mass limitation. Envy has arguably mastered this ability, allowing Envy to reflexively shapeshift against some threats. It does have some limitations as to what it can turn living grabbed targets into.

Envy cannot shapeshift too often, or his limitations tighten.

Strengths:

• Envy is not incapacitated by pain
  • Envy is unable to be incapacitated by emotion.
  • Envy can take the form of others, and is very good at copying others.
  • Envy is able to turn his body to anything he pleases.
  • Envy is unaffected by poisons and drugs.
  • His inbuilt ability combined with his self awareness and intelligence allows him to nullify the effects of many attacks from enemies.

Weaknesses:

• Envy is hard to get along with or like.
  • Envy cannot feel emotion or feel anything.
  • Envy does not often lie.
  • Envy is overconfident in combat
  • Envy needs to study his targets before he is able to completely copy them.
  • Envy can be hacked, if caught off-guard with it.
  • Envy has limitations to his ability.
  • Envy cannot feel pain, so he can underestimate his wounds.
  • Healing Poultices and magic only visually heal him.

Positive Relations:

• Amber the Wolf

Amber is one of Envy's most notable allies, as she is one of the only people he can get along with who he sees often, and was one of the first Mobians he met upon his awakening

• Cruz the Echidna

Despite very few encounters, Envy met Cruz along with Amber, and since then has come to respect Cruz.

Neutral Relations:

Bad Relations:
Blitz Zhavanx:
Blitz and Envy have had many encounters, but not a lot of them have been good, if none at all.

The Slayer Squad: 
Gahiji is Envy's most hated due to the multiple bad encounters, but Envy hates all of them for their crimes that ended up with Envy involved.

Ryder the Hedgehog: 
A few bad encounters between the two and you have enemies, not sure what else to say. .3.

(Yes I know the relations aren't as detailed as before but I completely forgot what I said on the old bio, cause I deleted all of it.)

History:

Envy woke up in the middle of a lab, with no clue as to who it was. After the escape, he met Amber and Cruz, but has only wandered and gotten into various encounters since then.

He is the only surviving E.N.V.Y biomech, and is considered rogue at that.

(It's hard to completely remake a character then do this really long bio while keeping all the same relations >:/ Don't judge me.)

Last edited by Envy the Jealous on Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:40 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : I have the memory of a mentally damaged knat.)
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Being jealous of all the great artists on this site >.<

Back to top Go down