Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach II episodes

Go down

Bleach II episodes Empty Bleach II episodes

Post by kingleon Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:55 pm

The episodes  will be in the replies guys. I hope you enjoy  this story.  I am working  hard to think lf a storyline. This is my hard work. You can reply  feedback on the other post. Its called my new story.  Its in fanfictons like  this  post
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Bleach II episodes Empty Bleach ii episode 1

Post by kingleon Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:55 pm

Warning cursing is in this

My name is harvey fox i am a 5'2 afircan american with black hair(that is my real name)  It was  another fight in mr youngs 7th period(mr young is a real person)   The guy i was fighting only landed one hit on me.  My friend kidus stopped me before i did serious  damage  (Kidus is real too) The kid looked like he was about to cry. I felt bad for what i did to him . But he did provoke me.  Mr young didnt call my dad atleast. It was tuesday wich means i have to stay afterschool. I was walking home at 7 something with my friend malachai.   Then i saw a strange monster looking ghost. "I'M hungry for a human with high spiritual pressure" the monster said. The monster looked like a  bipedal lizard. It was 15 feet tall. Its fangs were 4 feet long.  "What the hell are you  and what is spirital pressure?" I yelled.   Its face was like a mask . There was blue streaks under the eyes. It tired to smash me with its  fist. "STAY STILL SO I CAN EAT YOU" the ghost yelled.  I dodged its fist  and it crashed into the black asphalt. A crater apeered where the fist landed. This was one of the wierdest moments of my life. I tried to punch it in the stomach. It didnt make much of a diffrence. He shoved his fist out. A direct punch to me. I was sent flying  2 feet away. And i crashed into  a tree.   I growled in anger. 'Your really starting to piss me off" I said.  Power surged inside of me. My clothes flickered and turned into a blsck robe. A sword with a hilt pattern of green hexagons apeered in my hand. The ghost looked in horror,

"Impossible he turned into a shimigami!" The ghost said. I didnt know what happned but i had an idea on how to win this battle.  I decided to try swordfighting. I chsged at the ghost snd attempted  to slice off its arm. It worked. "ARGHHH YOU  DREADED SHIMIGAMI" The ghost said.  I kept cutting it with the sword. Blood covered it. It was almost defeated. Just as i got ready to deliver the finishing blow. "WAIT!" A voice yelled. A guy about my age came  towards me he tapped  the head of the monster with the hilt of his sword. It dispersed into particles 

"Can you tell me what is going  on here" I said.   "You have just defeated a hollow. A corrupted spirit that devour  and harm Humans and spirits alike they like ones with high spiritual pressure "  The guy said. "It is our job to pass on hollows to the spirit society  or the underworld" He said. I asked about the robe and the sword.  "The robe is a uniform  for shimigami  like us. That sword you have is called a zanpakuto. A weapon  made for shimigami" he said. This was alot to take in. But mabye  ill get used to being a shimigami.

Alright thats it for episode 1. Episode 2 is coming  when i finish it. Make sure to give feedback.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down