Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This plot could be anything just coming pick in

3 posters

Go down

This plot could be anything just coming pick in Empty This plot could be anything just coming pick in

Post by WhiteFang Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:35 am

I don't care really what it could be about

But in my opinion it should be epic
WhiteFang
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

This plot could be anything just coming pick in Empty Re: This plot could be anything just coming pick in

Post by Knuxtiger4 Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:18 pm

Instead of being "Lol, help me come up with a plot that is epic because I'm too lazy to come up with an idea." maybe you should you know, come up with a idea instead of posting random nonsense in this section of the forum?

Go look at what others people have put in the Plotting section here and try again because I can tell you with that attitude that no one is going to help you darling. c:
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

This plot could be anything just coming pick in Empty Re: This plot could be anything just coming pick in

Post by Caliburn Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:30 pm

No offense but you should really actually - I dunno - think of a general idea, rather than say "I want to RP, everyone else, YOU come up with the ideas" because that's basically the impression this topic gives off.

Do you have any ideas at all?
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down