Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Wants to Plot with Shadow?

5 posters

Go down

Who Wants to Plot with Shadow?  Empty Who Wants to Plot with Shadow?

Post by Shadow Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:59 pm

Twisted Evil Finally! After waiting for like, two weeks, I have him! I have Shadow the Hedgehog in this site! This character is so crazy popular that I never thought I would ever get him. But he's mine.... MINE! Muahahahahaha! Ahahahaha!

*slaps myself*

Oh, right! Focus. So, at the moment I only have one character, and that is Shadow himself! So, whatever ideas you've got, shoot! There are certain things that I have to say, though. 

1. I'm not sure if I could see Shadow in any romances, even with women, but definitely no homo. In general with this issue, I just have no idea how Shadow would act in a romantic situation. You can ask me about this, and I'm certainly willing to try if your suggesting a woman, but I'll say no if your offering a guy for this. Sorry, that's just how it is.

2. Actually I think that's the only issue I have... huh... I may find other things to deal with later, but right now I only have one. 

So, I'll write down a few ideas I have whenever I come up with any. I honestly don't care what characters want to do this with him, whether it be a canon character or a non-canon character.

Obsession: Okay, so anyone out there who wants to do a character who is kind of a psycho and becomes obsessed with Shadow, and when he or she finally gets a chance to meet him, they try to follow him wherever he goes, and they go to crazy lengths to do so. They could either be psychotic fans, someone who has it in her head (it has to be a girl for this option) that she has a relationship with him, or they could be someone who is convinced that Shadow committed some kind of murder. (That last option I think is kind of funny, and I don't care if this person is played by a boy or girl.) For most of these options, I don't care what gender, but I would like for them to be kind of crazy or delusional. I'm not going to do this idea with a generic nicey nice character. If that's the kind of character that you want for this idea, don't even bother. I'm looking for someone who is cookie enough to end up in an asylum if they aren't careful.

I only have one plot right now, so if you have any ideas that you've been itching to do with Shadow, please don't hesitate to shoot.

Last edited by Shadow on Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Who Wants to Plot with Shadow?  Empty Re: Who Wants to Plot with Shadow?

Post by Ninathelioness Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:12 am

I could see shalina in a, "Shadina" shipping, want to do a "shadina" RP topic??
Ninathelioness
Ninathelioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:59 am

Uncanny-Illustrator wrote:.:Roleplay Rules:.

6. No FancharactersxCanon characters. Just don't do this at all since it can cause a lot of drama. Only place you ARE allowed to do this is in the "Non Canon" section
 I just figured I'd put this here, just in case
Since I see FCxCC
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:00 pm

Thanks, Uncanny. Don't worry, I know the rules.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:29 pm

Was mostly aimed at Nina actually ;D
Heck you even stated you just don't see him in romances at all so c:
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:40 pm

Well, then I say thanks for the both of us! Very Happy Nina's not here so...
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:10 pm

Hey, I was looking through here and I quite liked the 'Sticking to You Like Glue' idea, and I wanted to nominate my FC Mirror (yes she is a girl, and I am aware that it would have to be in the non canon section.  By no means am I suggesting a romance roleplay, though).  If you are up for it, I would gladly roleplay this with you.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:45 am

Pmed you Blazingshadows.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:01 am

Bump. My schedule has cleared again, so I'm looking now.

Edit: Oh, and new rule. I'm looking for people that can hold a plot. I may pop plots up whenever I feel like it, but that doesn't mean that I should have to carry the whole thing. We're all writers here, so I think we should show a little imagination. So, you can ask and we can give it a try, but if I have to be the one to carry the plot through with these massive paragraphs, and all you do is one, or one line, chances are I'm gonna get sick of it and quit. So please do me a favor and pull the load too.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:15 pm

Bump. I changed the idea I had to Obsession. That specific character doesn't have to be the only one there, but basically there has to be a character like how I described in order for the idea to work.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:06 pm

OuO ohhhh my gosh! I have been looking for an awesome chance like this to actually throw my insane character into a roleplay! She is female but I don't want romance sense I do not nor want to ship my little raccoon with Shadow uvu she to cray fo him |D

Anway please pm me when you hae the chance and perhaps we might be able to discuss the plot?

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://cleverfox101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:20 pm

Well, the rps that I'm a part of are getting far too inactive for comfort. I'm still open for rping to anyone who wishes. I'll be browsing around for anyone who wishes to have me a part of their plots, but this thread is still open to whoever wants to rp with me.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum