Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas in Twinkle Park! Sign Up

3 posters

Go down

Christmas in Twinkle Park! Sign Up Empty Christmas in Twinkle Park! Sign Up

Post by Midknight Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:08 pm

" Twinkle Park, said to be Station Squares biggest attraction and hot spot for lovers!
As it is the festive season, this adorable little theme park has been especially decorated, fitted for the season!
There are many things to do! The hall of mirrors! Roller coasters! Bumper cars! Bowling! Merry-Go-Rounds! Cafe's! And a massive castle to explore!

And to celebrate the holiday, Twinkle Park is open to all for free! However, to enter free you must come paired with another Mobian~ (; "

So! This is gonna be a little RP for people's characters to I guess, become more familiar with who ever they get paired with!
I shall be putting the characters in a random name generator and pairing them that way, a male with a female (I understand not every character is heterosexual/straight but that's how this working!), however if you have a particular request to be with another character, shoot me a PM and I'll get it arranged~ What you and your pair get up to, well that's up to you - Make it a date, simply just hang out, destroy the place! It's all up to you!

So to sign up, just post below your character, maybe what they look like, their interests, what kind of person they are, okay? 8D

PARTICIPANTS:

Midknight - (Haven't decided what charrie yet)
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Christmas in Twinkle Park! Sign Up Empty Re: Christmas in Twinkle Park! Sign Up

Post by Alicia Jewel Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:15 pm

Oh my gosh, I hope more people sign up for this because this sounds like a blast. Someone might have to ICly drag Cece into this, but count me OOCly in!

Pretty much anything you need to know about Cece is in her profile, but let me know if you want more information.

Alicia Jewel
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:20 pm

Hey this sounds good , can i join
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content