Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle agianst the shadow league

+6
MalikTH
Chutha
Shade the Lazarhog
kingleon
Sayo-the-merc
Caliburn
10 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Battle agianst  the shadow league  - Page 4 Empty Re: Battle agianst the shadow league

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:16 am

Shade keeps running but slowed down when he saw the golem floating in midair, "the boy's talented," he chuckled before noticing where the hedgehog actually was. Running over, since Shocker was taking care of the golem, Shade asked with a face full of worry, "are you okay? Did the golem hurt you? I'm sorry if I seemed-"

Shade then gasped and proceeded to duck because the golem threw its first layer of armour and it just so happened to almost hit Shade in the face. The armour just barely scraped Shade's head, "ow!" He yelled before looking at the hedgehog, "what's your name?"
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Battle agianst  the shadow league  - Page 4 Empty Re: Battle agianst the shadow league

Post by *superkalvis Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:55 pm

The Hedgehog looked up at shocker hitting the golem. "Huh. so it isn't..." He heard shade and threw the golem at him. "Why should I tell you?" He continued running.
*superkalvis
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

https://superkalvis.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:10 am

(Joining in, just like I promised.)

A small figure decided to show up by entering the street on which the battle was happening. Donning a dusty old sweater, a short skirt and leggings, the mouse made a few worried steps backwards, not wanting to have any part in what was happening.

But no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't stop herself from staring. This was a welcome change from her usual, dull days.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:59 pm

Shocker stared at the golem with a smirk om his face. He was ahppy that him a d shade were winning then the golem got angry.  Noticing he diffrence in power the golem started to transform.  "Huge power diffrence detected. Assuming final form" The golem said. Shocker loocked in suprise as a  huge green aura surrounded the golem. The golem let out a large power yell. a fiery explosion happened when the transformation was finished. there was a shockwave that pushed shocker back a little.  When the transformation finished. the golem had all layers of his armor back and they were thicker.  It was about the size of a medium sized skyscraper.   "This is its final form?" Shocker said in suprise. Its core was now hidden and it was red and black now. The pterodactyl bots must have morphed as well. they took the shape of Tyranosorus Rex. This wouldn't be a walk in the park.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:56 pm

Shade looked at the hedgehog and continued, "I need your help. Please, my name's Shade. I don't know what happened with you and that capsule but right now we have bigger problems," Shade then looked at the golem as it grew and regenerated. Now the pterodactyls turned into t-rexes, Shade sighed, "well, might as well dig my grave now," he mumbled before rubbing his eyes.

Shade ran over to Shocker, "well I can't think of a plan so, you get up to the golem and I'll cover you, okay?"
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:33 pm

OOC: (Skipping kalvis sience both shade and reletive are online)
also the posting order is now Me,Shade,Kalvis,and reletive
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:25 pm

(You're seriously skipping him just because he's not online? Dude. People have other things to do than just RP all day.

Give him some time. Be more patient)
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by *superkalvis Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:04 pm

((Yeah, man. People have different time zones, you know. and besides, now I'm here.))

The Hedgehog was already gone when Shade finished. "I'll just let the golem kill 'em. Then I won't have to deal with them myself." However, he did decide to watch from a distance.
*superkalvis
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:17 pm

The little mouse kept staring and even decided to come a little bit closer. Close enough to being seen, hopefully still far enough from the fight that was going on. Maybe she could try asking someone what all the fuss was about.

Don't. The last thing we need is more trouble. The voice in her head, her silent protector, a friend, was right. Even though she had spent several days charging her powers, she was still new to them. After all, just a few days back, she though it was all over when she jumped from that bridge...
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:35 pm

"Okay if its one thing i will do, Im gonna stop you and yo6r organization from controlling any more of the world." Shocker Yelled. Shocker started to charge a lightning energy blast in his hands. "Electro style, VOLT BUSTER" Shocker said.  A giacanting energy filled electricity  blast was fired at the golem. The blast hit the golem and there aas an explosion. "Finally" Shocker said.  
The smoke cleared and the golen was unscathed. "What the hell" Shocker said.  The golem punched shocker with its long arm. Shocker crashed trough 10 skyscrapers breaking them all when he crashed into them. Until shocker finally stopped himself. The mechanical tyranosorus and the golem started firing energy beams around. threatning to hit evreybody else there
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:40 pm

Shade sighed when the hedgehog ran off, "seriously?" He thought. Shocker then ran towards the golem so Shade took action, protecting Shocker with offensive blasts and defensive shields. Shade then shot dome pterodactyl bots, turning around to be distracted by a nearby bystander. Shade couldn't make out exactly who they were but they were getting close to the fight.

Shade kept covering Shocker but decided to keep aneye on the mouse. Shade then saw Shocker's attack do nothing before the t-rex and the golem threatened to kill everyone nearby. Shade's eyes turned purple as he lifted himself into the air, before flying over to Shocker, "Shocker, are you okay?" Shade gasped, stopping blasts that were heading for civilians, "we need a plan. What are we going to do now?"

Shade yelled, "no," as one of the skyscrapers Shocker was thrown through began to fall and topple. Reacting fast, Shade tried to stop it telekinetically. Shade grunted and tried harder to stop it moving, little did he know that if it fell it would crush both the mouse and the hedgehog.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *superkalvis Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:14 pm

As the Hedgehog was still watching, he just barely noticed the building falling down. "GAH!" He seemed to be panicing- Until it stopped. "W-what?"

He saw it floating in midair. "How..." He saw that Shade had stopped it. "He.. he saved me? So.. they aren't..."
*superkalvis
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:43 am

A single streak of her hair assumed a glowing yellow colour and then quickly disappeared when the threat was no more. Whoever the other person was, he was strong, strong enough to stop a building from collapsing.

Perhaps she didn't need to use her powers after all.

We should leave before things get out of hand. Please, you still don't know the extent of your-

Again, she was right. She didn't know how far and wide her powers could go, which is why she wanted to try them out properly. The voice in her head sighed.

Just promise me you'll be careful, okay?

With a simple nod, the yellow streak on her hair appeared again and her eyes lit up like two, bright lights. The air around her got warmer, denser and yellow-coloured flames started to form around her hands.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:35 pm

Shocker flew back. Not very damaged. Shocker was pissed off this time. He Charged at the golem with electric energy surrounding his fist. He punched the golem. And sent it flying back a few miles.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:10 pm

Shade grunted more and managed to stop the building from falling but there were still people inside who were in danger. Shade kept the building midair but he lowered himself gently onto the ground to evacuate any civilians. Shade looked around and helped people get out of the way but suddenly someone from within the floating building fell through the building and was falling fast towards the ground.

Shade gasped and tried to grab the civilian but was too concentrated on helping the other people in the building. Shade looked around and found the mouse who seemed to be on fire but also wasn't, "you need to help that person!" He pointed to the falling figure, "please I can't hold the building for much longer," he begged. Shade also noticed a few pterodactyl bots flying over, ready to shoot; Shade's eyes widened.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *superkalvis Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:20 am

The Hedgehog teleported to shade, and then helped Shade lift up the building. "Hey- thanks for saving me back there. I'll lift up the building, you take care of the golem."
*superkalvis
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:11 pm

The mouse nodded at Shade and jumped to save whoever she could. If she understood her powers correctly, the light radiating from her could only hurt someone if she really wanted it to. 

For now, it was just making her jumps a little bit easier. Here's hoping she doesn't bump into anyone with the ability to manipulate water.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:21 pm

Shocker used his physica, streangh to fling the golem into the sky with a grunt. "Alright get him" Shocker said 
(Now you guys can hit the golem freely, no destorying it yet though) 
Shocker jumped up at the golem from  6 feet under the ground.  Cracking the armor around the golems chest.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:29 pm

Shade smiled and nodded at the hedgehog, "no problem," Shade slowly let go of the building until the hedgehog was holding it all by himself, "I need you to lower the building safely onto the ground then go inside and make sure you have evacuated all civilians, you understand me?" Shade then threw telekinetic balls at the pterodactyls and eventually took care of them.

The mouse went off to save the astray civilian and Shade lifted himself into the air, "time to kick ass and take names," his eyes went purple as he zoomed through the sky and soon reached Shocker, "you ready for some real action?" Shade threw telekinetic balls at the golem before speeding through the air and uppercutting the golem.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:38 pm

Skip kalvis sorry  kalvis but I saw you online
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:52 pm

She carried a few civilians off to safety and jumped in to save more. "How do we take down that thing?" She asked Shade. "Isn't this a job for someone with Chaos Emeralds?" Gems of extreme power. Having just one meant being able to Chaos Control out of everything.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:16 pm

After shocker threw the golem into the air. Shocker created multiple storm clouds. Lightning emerged out of all of them. They striked the golem repeatedly.  Shocker looked at the mouse. "There's no need  for chaos emeralds, I have a transformation I can do without them. I won't use it now though" Shocker told kalvis, shade and the mouse
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:43 pm

Shade shrugged at the mouse, answering his question with, "I don't know, but I'm not going to stand here and find out," he gave the mouse a strange look, "don't you know? The Chaos Emeralds are out of our reach. We couldn't use them even if we wanted to." Shade knew what the Chaos Emeralds could do but they didn't have the time to look for one.

Shade looked at Shocker, "you have a transformation? Cool," Shade himself had a transformation but he didn't know he had one. Shade decided to attack the golem with telekinesis before grabbing it and throwing it into the ground, "this sucker just won't die." Shade then noticed the t-rex rampaging the streets so Shade flew after it. Shade grabbed its attention with telekinetic balls before Shade readied himself for a fight.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next