Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle agianst the shadow league

+6
MalikTH
Chutha
Shade the Lazarhog
kingleon
Sayo-the-merc
Caliburn
10 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Battle agianst  the shadow league  - Page 6 Empty Re: Battle agianst the shadow league

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:08 am

Shade looked at himself and chuckled slightly, "seriously? Where was this when I needed it?" He then looked up at Shocker, "well I'm gonna need to get rid of this," Shade then concentrated and tried to get rid of the transformation. Surprisingly, it worked and Shade flew up to Shocker, "nice job on the golem."
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Battle agianst  the shadow league  - Page 6 Empty Re: Battle agianst the shadow league

Post by kingleon Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:10 pm

(OOC: Me and shade have discussed the posting polices. As of now people have a total of 3 days to post on the tooic. If you cannot you can ask for extra days))
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by kingleon Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:17 pm

(If kalvis doesn't post in 2 more days it will be your turn))
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:01 am

(Kalvis is skipped)
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:27 pm

(Sorry  abut the wait guys)
The security   guards leader  commanded  the gatekeepers open the electric gate. With a buzzer it opened. "Alright follow me" He said.a
Menwhile at the battle site
"Thanks shade" Shocker  said. He stretched  his arm and continued  to fly forward. "Let's get going" Shocker  says
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:49 pm

(It's okay but you're lucky, I was just about to skip you and post myself if I hadn't forgotten that this rp even existed.)

Shade shook his head and rubbed his eyes, "no problem Shocker," he said, "now where are w-woah," Shade found it a bit hard to fly since he used his transformation, "I'm so tired but I gotta keep going," he mumbled. Shade followed behind Shocker to try and hide the fact that he was falling a few inches every few second before he pushed himself higher, "so uh where are we going?"

Shade looked around at the city below them, it was lucky not too many people were hurt but that was a lot of destruction. Shade frowned slightly and sighed, "what where's that other hedgehog?" Shade looked around but couldn't find it, "I left himito take care of the building but I haven't seen him since."
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:50 pm

(No you have to wait 3 days unless Kalvis posts before then.)
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:47 am

(Kalvis hasn't posted or been online.  So it's Jared turn now)
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *superkalvis Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:22 am

((Nope! P.S. I hate my internet.))
The Hedgehog walked over to Shade and Shocker ((Not yet knowing the names.)). "Um.. Hey, guys. So.. sorry about attacking you earlier. I mistook you guys as members as the Shadow Leauge, and.. you know the rest. So, um. I'm Sivlak. What are your names?
*superkalvis
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

https://superkalvis.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:39 pm

"Well I'll page our leader. And ask what he's thinks. " The leader of the guards took out a pager resembling  an s7 edge.   "Sir there are 2 members of the "bad egg unit". They want to form an allience." For a second there was scilence. Then the leader of the shadow luege said thag he would accept them  in a deep voice.

Shocker looked at silvak. "My name is shocker" Shocker  said to him.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:49 pm

Shade smiled at Sivlak and held out his hand to shake, "the name's Shade, nice to meet you," Shade suddenly remembered the capsule that Sivlak arrived in, "wait what were you doing in that capsule? The one you crash landed on here with?" It had been a long day and Shade couldn't even remember half of it.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *superkalvis Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:07 am

The hedgehog shook Shade's hand. He asked him about the capsule. 

"Oh.. yeah. It's a... long story. Well... basicly, I lived in a village with my parents. then, one day, the Shadow Leauge had attacked us. We had been building what was supposed to be a spaceship- that capsule. They had me go into it, so I could ecape. Of couse, it was nowhere near finished, so all it could do was carry me across Mobius.  I landed here. I attacked you becuse I thought you were Shadow Leauge members that followed me. Then, he had a suprised look on his face."That reminds me... I could've sworn I brought my Chao, Hiro with me... I'm gonna go see if he's still in the capsule."

He ran to the capsule. Soon, he came back with a Chao on his shoulder.

"Well, I found him. Anyway, nice to meet you two."

Hiro just babbled.

Edidt: (Omg where is everyone?! XD)
*superkalvis
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:10 am

((Sorry I've been late, Skipping jared)) Shocker looked at the Chao with a look of curiosity. He hadn't  seen a Chao in a long time. Shocker  said that he had seen a chao in a long time. "Looks like your have history with it too. I have heard that the shadow leuge is in some way related to the empire from yesrs ago" Shocker  said
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:57 am

(What does Hiro look like, Kalvis? Just out of curiosity.)

Shade frowned a little when he saw the Chao, a repressed memory had suddenly surfaced. Shade looked at Hiro and began cooing to it, 'I used to be close to Chao," he said to Shocker and Silvak, cooing back at Hiro.

Shade chuckled, "I called myself the "Guardian of the Chao". I miss those times; they were so much simpler." Shade sighed and held his hand out to touch the Chao, "I wonder if I still have a connection with them."
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:10 pm

((4 days have passed, Skipping  kalvis. Jareds turn))
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *superkalvis Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:02 pm

((Hey, it's not my fault I have internet time limits.))

Hiro looked at Shade's hand. After a minute, he crawled onto it. Sivlak smiled at this.

"You do seem to have a connection." he said to Shade. "Our village had a Chao Garden." Then, he frowned a little. "This guys the only one that made it though... I was lucky to be able to bring him with me."
*superkalvis
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Battle agianst  the shadow league  - Page 6 Empty WarnING for kalvis

Post by kingleon Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:42 pm

Kalvis, it's not fair that you bump yourself up after you get skipped. Your making it unfair for evrebody else. This is your final warning. Do it agian and I won't be reluctant to kick yout out of the rp
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *superkalvis Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:51 am

Whoa, WHOA! Okay man, calm down! This s only the second time I've done this! And qhat do you mean, "Final Warning"? Ive NEVER gotten anything CLOSE to one before! Jeez...
*superkalvis
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:36 am

(Okay, sorry to barge into this argument as it is not my place, but Kalvis, you did post twice after the 3 day limit had expired. Now, while luckily Jared had not posted beforehand, Leon did say himself both times that we were skipping you, and since he is the "leader" of this rp, you should respect his decision and not post. 

Again, if you post accidentally after the limit, that's okay, I do that all the time. But please, if Leon says that we'll be skipping you or anyone else for that matter, please don't post and it'll avoid situations like this.

However Leon, I would advise you not to kick Kalvis out of the rp as he is a vital part of the story and a very good role player and it would be a shame not to have that kind of good experience in this rp.

I think the most suitable and fair "punishment" is a First Warning as this gives Kalvis a chance to amend his mistakes but shows that you will take action if he continues to post out of turn, Leon. Now, you don't need to listen to me, Leon, you are in charge and you are aloud to make decisions that are not swayed by our requests but I'm just trying to avoid anything happening that would disrupt the natural feel of the rp.

Now, who's turn is it? Or are we just going to let this rp die? I don't know why I only posted now but I felt like if we are going to continue, we needed to first stop this argument.)
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *superkalvis Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:10 am

((It's jareds turn. Of course, fter 3 days it'll be kingleons. And kingleon, I'm sorry for what I've done. let's just move on, and act like nothing happened, okay?))
*superkalvis
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next