Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mecha shocker

+3
Spekkal
Caliburn
kingleon
7 posters

Go down

Mecha shocker  Empty Mecha shocker

Post by kingleon Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:42 am

Name:Mecha  shocker 

Alleigence:Evil 

Species:Mecha

History: Originally created by obliterator  the hedgehogs scientists  from the dark league lab. Was created to evenly match shockers abilities. But  after Loosing  to  shocker many times he went solo. To try to gain power on his own terms .

Apeerance: A 4'9 Shining steel mecha colored yellow with  blue stripes 

Forms:
Chaos Mecha shocker: A form mecha shocker gets from absorbing the 7 cahos emralds energy or  the master emralds energy 

Chaos master Mecha shocker:Mecha shockers final form. Can be achieved  from absorbing master emrald and 7 chaos emralds. But his curcitry can be destroyed if he uses this form.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Mecha shocker  Empty Re: Mecha shocker

Post by kingleon Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:27 am

Tell me whay you guys think.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:50 pm

How on Earth can a robot handle using all 7 of the Chaos Emeralds? Robots go haywire all of the time from using just one emerald in the Sonic Universe, nevermind ALL 7, meaning ULTIMATE POWER. That's a bit nuts.

...Also I doubt that he'd ever get all 7 in RP here, buuuuuut who knows.

Also it sounds very similar to Metal Sonic, except the fan character. I mean you dodged it kind of, but the concept is still very much the same. I... dunno, I think having a robot created to completely match and take on someone is a bit much.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:29 pm

Your forgetting mecha sonic can use the master emralds power wich is much more powerful than the 7 chaos emralds power.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:40 pm

littlekingeleo wrote:Your forgetting mecha sonic can use the master emralds power wich is much more powerful than the 7 chaos emralds power.'
'Chaos master Mecha shocker:Mecha shockers final form. Can be achieved  from absorbing master emrald and 7 chaos emralds. But his curcitry can be destroyed if he uses this form.'

?????????????????????
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:48 pm

littlekingeleo wrote:
Chaos Mecha shocker: A form mecha shocker gets from absorbing the 7 cahos emralds energy or  the master emralds energy 

You're backin' yourself into a corner here m8
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy The Wolf Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:50 pm

I don't really think a robot could handle the emeralds plus you guy sounds alot like a robot we all know and hate...maybe change it around a bit? But that's just my opinion.
Galaxy The Wolf
Galaxy The Wolf

http://spiderfiles.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:46 am

Mecha Sonic may be able to use it but he was created by Dr. Eggman for the purpose of taking down SONIC THE HEDGEHOG. He wasn't created by random scientist mcoriginality to hunt down a fan character. ALL 7 emeralds is off limits.

Also I don't consider the Master Emerald to be stronger than all 7 emeralds. Otherwise Sonic would've just used that to go Super so many times. It's clearly not a constant power source that can be used and it's more of a controller for the actual emeralds rather than an ULTIMATE power source.

But in the end, going as far as saying "He can use all 7 AND THE MASTER EMERALD AT ONCE WITHOUT dying a horrible explosive death immediately" is absolutely outright ridiculous.

For the record, Metal Sonic (before The Great Wipe of SRN) tried to use the power of all of the chaos emeralds. He literally blew up. Into pieces. Too much power to handle, and he's the pinnacle of Eggman's creations.

Says a lot, doesn't it?
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:46 pm

Well mecha shocker was created  by scientists  even better than eggman. And i even put in he has a high chance of destroying his circuits. Wich  Basicly means hes dead.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:54 pm

Uncanny-Illustrator wrote:2. Don't make your character OP. This means: Stick to one form (unless you have a DAMM good excuse to have multiple), don't have them too many powers and balance their powers and strengths out by weaknesses

Peace out.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:03 pm

May I suggest something? What about making Mecha Shocker vulnerable to EMP blasts? EMP blasts are a good deterrent to robotic and technological things. Lightning strikes are a good example of an electromagnetic pulse and can severely damage the circuits of robots. Hackers, though in real life it can take a while, are able to hack everything that's digital and electronical. So someone like my Malware character might be able to hack Mecha Shocker. Just a few examples of some weaknesses you can give him to balance him out.
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:06 pm

Just saying - he's immune to the pulse grenades that my character used, which are really hard to reverse engineer. They're basically compact electromagnetic pulses, so any robot getting hit by it should disable it. The only robots/tech known that have immunity are Madness, Shocker, and a large amount of City of Independence technology.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:23 pm

Hmm... Okay, a few other pointers. A common rule that I have when creating characters who wield technology is making them vulnerable to magic. Magic beats tech, stealth beats brawlers, brawlers beat... Well, I'm still working out the kinks in my own set of rules, but I'm digressing. One thing to consider is how much armor a character has. Less armor makes a character faster but more vulnerable to attacks. More armor reduces mobility causing for a greater chance for a character to get tired, get hit more, and take longer to land attacks, however, more armor means more protection. Only thing is that characters with abilities or weapons good at puncturing through heavy armor just makes heavy armor obsolete. Also, computers aren't all that perfect. Problems can occur when using things with computers. Then again, I'm getting into some pretty advanced stuff.
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down