Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shocker the hedgehog bio remake

2 posters

Go down

Shocker the hedgehog bio remake  Empty Shocker the hedgehog bio remake

Post by kingleon Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:45 am

Powers:controls lightning,flight, can fire energy blasts out of hands,

History:Originaly born 165 years ago. When he turned sixteen the emporor of the destructor empire attacked shockers town. The  Empire  came to eliminate  the biggest threat to  them. The people of shockers town were  ery powerful. But he empore was to and they killed evreyone in the town. Except for shocker, electron, and screech. Electron went to fight the emporor. But he died in battle agianst the empires leader. Fueld by anger shocker went to destroy  the empire.  He got threw mpst of the defenses. The emporor ordered his witches to form a dark field around shocker that wpuld hpld him for 165 years. 

Weaknesses:Manga,Weakened near Radioactive  waste,Is weakend in cold temperatures 

Forms:  Lightning rush shocker: 25% Power boost
Forms:  Lightning gaurdian:65% Power boost (But is rendered ussless in fighting for a few days Also shockers strongest form) 

Family:Screech the hedgehog, Electron,Father (Deceased),
Friends:skrunks , jetfly the hedgehpg, amber the hedgehog. 
Rivals: Barron the echinda

Attacks 

Denki sutairu  no kaminari kōgeki (English translation:Electro  style lightning assault) Shocker will throw his enemy up into the sky and lightning  will strike down from clouds. Electicuting his oponnent

Denki sutairu den'atsu  konbo:(English translation Electro style: High voltage combo: Shocker channels  lightning to his fists and feet  and continues  to pound his enemies  with punches and kicks. While electocuting them

Last edited by littlekingeleo on Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Shocker the hedgehog bio remake  Empty Re: Shocker the hedgehog bio remake

Post by kingleon Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:39 am

The attacks are still a work in progress. But i worked hard on them. I had to get the englosh translated to japneese. Critizicim     please
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:54 am

My feedback:
1. Run this thing through a spellcheck.
2. Seriously, manga does not mean what you think it means. Manga is a Japanese comic. CHECK THE SPELLING ON EVERYTHING.
3. One power too many here. Unless you have a damn good explanation you should include in the bio, get rid of one.
4. Japanese is completely unneeded in the bio. We do not have a single one Japanese member on the site.
5. I think you should add more details on who's Shocker's friends.
6. The backstory is a MESS. 
I know you mean that revolution was planned when Shocker was 16, but you make it sound like Shocker was born AND he was 16 right after he was born which is TERRIFYING.
Who's Barron? What makes him evil? Why did people plan a revolution? Why would they make a TEENAGER fight an evil lord? Townspeople must've really hated Shocker. Or he's just stupid for trying to fight a lord. It's a stupid plan. What, he went alone to bring Barron down? What were witches? How did stopping time help with anything? How did it set Shocker's evil side free? Did it set EVERYONE'S evil side free? If yes, how? If only Shocker's, why? It makes no sense, his powers aren't even remotely close to time control. It might've as well turned everyone evil. And what happened to everyone anyway? What, did Barron just disappear? Did everyone disappear? Did Barron kill everyone after time stopping and Shocker decided to just bail? Was the time stopped for those 165 years and then everyone were let off free like nothing happened? Or maybe Barron and the lord of the empire are two completely different people? You didn't even establish THAT! Where's Shocker's family? Does he still live in that evil empire???? But somehow he roams the world and takes part in RPs? So something must've happened???? You just throw completely different characters in out of nowhere, and they do something that makes completely no sense, which then ends up with even more chaos that no-one can understand. Shakespeare would not be proud.
NONE of this makes ANY sense and you REALLY NEED to revise the whole bio.
That's my judgement.
You can ask me in cbox or via PMs if you need anything else.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down