Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask the cast of the Spark!verse

+3
Dregan
Mephiles the Dark
Electrisa
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ask the cast of the Spark!verse - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask the cast of the Spark!verse

Post by spark tb Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:05 pm

Uncanny-Illustrator wrote:@All: If you were a cupcake, what kind/flavor would you be? (You would be amazed how much this can tell about a person actually)

Spark's answer:

...I... huh. I don't think I've ever had a cupcake before. So, uh.. I guess if I had to compare myself to one, I'd say... Vanilla? You know, flavourless, but reasonably well liked? At least, that's what I'd assume it be... you know, since its a common flavouring for other foods.

Elizabeth's answer:

That is an interesting question. I suppose I would be... chocolate. Not only because it is my personal favourite, but because I have often been told I am sweet.

Andile's answer:

Man, I'd be like... a mint chocolate cupcake. Something about leaving a distinct impression on people, even if its not one they like, I guess? ...That and, uh... I don't really eat other flavoured ones, so I can't really say anything about them. James makes the best mint chocolate cupcakes.

Mark's answer:

...Is this seriously a question? No. I refuse to answer this.

Esme's answer:

Oh, this is eaaaaaaasy~ I'd be a honeycomb one! Possibly one with chocolate chips sprinkled in as well, because like... I'm sweet, I'm delicious as all hell to look at, but if you really think you can just take a bite of me... well, lets just say you'll regret it~
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Ask the cast of the Spark!verse - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask the cast of the Spark!verse

Post by Spekkal Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:55 am

@Spark: How's your father faring?
@Elizabeth: Done anything interesting recently?
@Andile: I imagine most of your capabilities with creation come from your ability to manipulate metal, yes?
@Mark: Smile. c:
@Esme: Opinion on the TTT so far? What do you think of some contestants and your opponents?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:26 pm

@Spark: How's your father faring?
...I don't know, actually. I haven't seen him in at least a year. The fact I haven't heard anything makes me think he's doing as well as ever is... which is dissapointing. It would put me a little more at ease, if I knew he'd passed from this universe... but hey! What can you do?

@Elizabeth: Done anything interesting recently?

I am afraid not. I have spent the last few weeks keeping my father company, and working on a few comissioned dresses.

@Andile: I imagine most of your capabilities with creation come from your ability to manipulate metal, yes?

Kiiiind of? Being able to shape metal helps a lot with creating the shells and outer casings for stuff... but all of thats kind of worthless if you don't know how to program, or how to wire it properly... but yeah, the metal manipulation helps speed up the entire process.

@Mark: Smile. c:

Go die in a fire first, and I'll consider it.

@Esme: Opinion on the TTT so far? What do you think of some contestants and your opponents?

Oh man, the tournements been a blast so far! Cute hosts, melodramatic contestants and assholes! It was... well, not everythin' I could dream of, but it's closer than it had anyright to be.

As for the contestants and stuff, they're... they're an interestin' crowd, huh? I won't lie, I've not kept on top of all the goin's on and such, so there's probably a lot I've missed... but let me tell you, if that Sora girl doesn't kiss that that Frosh-whats-her-face, I'm goin' to scream.

The other few people I've noted are Maxie and Malware. Both are... odd people. The former is so loud and in your face, it makes me wonder what exactly she's tryin' to hide... I mean, come on! Nobody tries to make themselves that obvious, unless they're tryin' to hide somethin' else! Malware on the otherhand... well, it's kinda obvious what they're tryin' to hide. I'd be lyin' if I didn't say I wasn't mighty curious as to who was lurkin' under that mask... But who knows? Maybe we'll unmask them in a later event, hm~?

...Oh, and then there was that Envy guy. Haha, what the fuck was up with that guy? I mean, I applaud him for breakin' the rules and seriously hurtin' a dude and all.. but first round? Really? You're an idiot if you draw that much heat to yourself so quickly... and then he went and tried to pull some weird form changin' trump card durin' their fight? I dunno man.. Just... dissapointin'.

As for the people I got to fight.. well, Sass was a real sweetie. Felt kinda bad for hittin' her with a metal pipe, but hey! Dog eat dog world, and I'm sure as hell not lettin' so kid kick my ass... As for that Spark guy, its kinda hard to form an opinion? He spent the first half of the match just sort of skulin' in a corner, and it took me drawin' my own blood to draw him in. His lightnin' powers seems fuckin' awesome though? Just a shame he didn't use them from the get go..

...Oh, and Gregs hot, but I think we already knew that, right~?
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:24 pm

@Esme; So! Something I've been kinda curious on for a while, sorta where you actually stand on things morally. 'Cause like, sometimes you're like "killin' peeps 'cause you're bored is A-OK", but other times you're like "it'd be a shame if someone this sweet got hurt oh well", so I'm just curious how much of your sorta tough-guy-not-give-a-shit is for show, and how far you're really willing to go?
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:11 pm

Dregan wrote:@Esme; So! Something I've been kinda curious on for a while, sorta where you actually stand on things morally. 'Cause like, sometimes you're like "killin' peeps 'cause you're bored is A-OK", but other times you're like "it'd be a shame if someone this sweet got hurt oh well", so I'm just curious how much of your sorta tough-guy-not-give-a-shit is for show, and how far you're really willing to go?

I... hmm.. how to explain...

Like, ok. I have absolutely no qualms with makin' myself seem monsterous to people. I will happily murder people or burn a village to the ground... as long as its like... entertainin'? Like... pretty much everythin' I do is done with the intent of keepin' myself occupied.. because when you get as old as I do, you find it harder and harder to find reasons to get out of bed in the mornin'.

That bein' said, I don't just go out of my way to murder people for fun... usually. Like, sometimes I'll get the urge and go stab a random guy in the street, but honestly it's more the thrill of fightin', ya know? That primal urge, the adrenalin.. its one of the few rushes that keeps me goin'! Indeed, most of the stuff that keeps me entertained is more... primative in it's source, you know~?

...So yeah. My morals are more 'As long as its fun, I don't mind doin' it.'.. although I'm sure like, I've explained this badly.
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by imbadwithnames Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:54 am

To Andile: I was gonna ask how you still have taste buds after all the black coffee but ANYWAY so you're a freelance scientist—sorry of if this had already been asked, but is there a *specific* field or practice you specialize in? Is there one that you don't practice that still peaks your interest, one that you might try dabbling in in the future? Which one(s) and why?
imbadwithnames
imbadwithnames

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:34 pm

Andile: -
       Well, I know it’s probably not the one you want an answer for, but my taste buds are saved by my understanding of black coffee being the right coffee. Also, possibly by the fact that my race’s taste buds are… stronger? More sensitive? Which is good and bad because it makes bland stuff taste better, but really flavour-filled items can actually be a little on the painful side!

As for the rest of your question… This is something I’ve been thinking on lately, because I guess ‘scientist’ isn’t really a title that fits me anymore? These days I more fit the role of an engineer, or an inventor – although really, I guess both of those are scientists in their own way! So, uh… I guess these day’s there’s no particular field I focus on, although back when I was a proper scientist I was very much into the fields of chemistry and bio-genetics! With just a pinch of bio-robotics as well. The people I worked for very much had be working on the latter two, mostly pointed in the direction of military science and how the bodies, powers and genetic standing of the various races could be modified and improved for warfare!

… But uh, these days I like to focus more on general robotics, as well as just… Anything, really. Anything to help
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum