Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask the cast of the Spark!verse

+3
Dregan
Mephiles the Dark
Electrisa
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ask the cast of the Spark!verse Empty Ask the cast of the Spark!verse

Post by spark tb Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:14 pm

Listen everyone knows I am definetly original and I'm definetly not jumping on the back of a bandwagon gosh rude.

But yeah let's meet our crew, shall we?

-----------

Spark the Sulphurian.

Ask the cast of the Spark!verse UC59rGp

An alien boar-like anthro, works as a blacksmith most of the time. Most well known for his obsession with stories and his work, he can often be found in secluded areas of the city.

----

Elizabeth Alin

Ask the cast of the Spark!verse Fn0UYEb

A 19 year old human girl, with nutmeg brown skin, oak brown hair and light freckles. Deceptively mature and elegant for such a young person, she harbours a great love for ball gowns and sewing.

----

Andile Alin [The ferret]

No image currently done.

25 year old ferret, is the adoptive father of Elizabeth. A freelance scientist, he prefers to spend most of his time locked up in his lab working on new projects. Is a biiiig fan of black coffee like wow.

----

Mark.

No image currently done.

A human being, with cracked black skin, which overlaps itself like cooling magma. Almost skeletal in form, he has a mismatching right arm which consists of a dark purple forarm, manipulated by tiny strands of writhing fire. Not a nice guy, trust me.

---

Esme

No image currently done.

A hyena like being, with waist length red hair, chocolate brown fur with even darker freckles, and a penchant for wearing purple clothing. Is a mischevious thing, most comfortable when she's causing chaos.

----

AND I THINK THAT WILL BE ALLLLL OF OUR CAST FOR NOW. I MAY THROW MORE IN LATER ON, AS I WORK ON VARIOUS THINGS, BUT YEAH.

ASK AWAY~

Last edited by spark tb on Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Ask the cast of the Spark!verse Empty Re: Ask the cast of the Spark!verse

Post by Spekkal Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:18 pm

@Spark: So how did the meeting with the ram lady go?
@Elizabeth: Whatcha get from winning the contest? And how did you feel about winning it? Was it good for your business?
@Andile: Ever considered it bizarre how old Elizabeth is, and how young you are? Does that ever effect things?
@Mark: Opinion on Lady? ;D
@Esme: Punching people in the face, or kicking people in the groin. What's more satisfying?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:42 pm

Esme, it's a silly question, but why purple?

Andile, did the fact  that you're almost Mobian and Elizabeth is a human ever cause any problems, like misunderstatements or awkward situations between the two of you?

Spark, MOST INTERESTING STORY YOU HEARD GO
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:02 pm

To Spark: What was the most interesting thing you've crafted?
To Andile: What was the best project you've worked on so far?
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

http://lozskullkid.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:19 pm

@Spark: So how did the meeting with the ram lady go?

Ask the cast of the Spark!verse UC59rGp

I am... presuming you mean Revanna? If that is the case, it went much smoother than I had... any real reason to suspect. I had been expecting violence and anger, to try and defend myself from a rain of blows... but instead, I was met with barely restrained anger. Something I could deal with fair easier.

That is not to say it went as well as people have perhaps been led to believe, but... we left on terms that were far more agreeable.

@Elizabeth: Whatcha get from winning the contest? And how did you feel about winning it? Was it good for your business?

Oh! The prize from winning was a voucher, for an 'all expenses paid shopping trip', at a time of my choosing. That reminds me, I must use that at some point.. regardless, I was pleased none-the-less to win it, and I am sure I will be able to make great use of it later on. As for the business, it was good for a little while, since it had become a conversation discussed by many people present at the party... but like all things, the trend dies down at awhile. We are still busier than I expected, but not as busy as some may expect.

@Andile: Ever considered it bizarre how old Elizabeth is, and how young you are? Does that ever effect things?

You'd think the age difference would be a big thing, wouldn't you? And in some cases, it is!... But uh, never between Elizabeth and myself. I think if it wasn't for the fact she took after her father, and was deceptively more grown up than most nineteen year olds are, the six year difference might have made things awkward. Fortunatly, the only problem arises from people questioning me about 'Is it right for someone so young to be caring for her' or 'How can we be sure you're morals aren't questionable' and blah blah blah. A lot of the guys who come sniffing after her find it a little weird that the father of the girl they want is like.. the same age as them, but I really don't care about their opinions.

To be frank, I've never had a problem with it. I know she had some issues looking up to me as a parent, but I worked with her parents. If her parents cared for such things, we all agreed upon me being her godfather..

@Mark: Opinion on Lady? ;D

Hnngh... abomination. A slippery one, but no less a beast than most. When lord Ignesian looks this way once more, she will be destroyed with the rest of the rabble.

Why, what else should I feel for such waste?

@Esme: Punching people in the face, or kicking people in the groin. What's more satisfying?

Man, thats like.. hm. Probably the face punchin', you know? When you kick them in the nuts, they can't really respond afterwards and it's all just kind of borin'. With a good old face punch however... man, the expressions they go through, the rage! Not to mention it FEELS much better yo.

When in doubt, punch them.

Esme, it's a silly question, but why purple?

Beeecause it's pretty? And bright? Like, do I really need more of a reason than those to like somethin'?
te]Andile, did the fact  that you're almost Mobian and Elizabeth is a human ever cause any problems, like misunderstatements or awkward situations between the two of you?

Between the two of us? Nah. Elizabeth practically grew up around myself and other mobian-like beings, and I'd already sorted most culture differences out with her parents. A few people here seem to find the idea of a Mobian and Human being a father/daughter combo a little weird, but only because humans are treated as exotic beings for some... weird reason. Like, you go anywhere else in the universe, human beings form a decent chunk of the population! Here, they're like.. none existant!

Spark, MOST INTERESTING STORY YOU HEARD GO

Hmm.. It's a bit difficult to pick a 'most interesting story', when you've heard as many as I...  but my favourite one has to be one about.. hmm... no, actually...

... My favourite one has to be about a young man, of some indetermined species, who spent many years traversing the borders of 'The Crack'. In a realm where unstability and chaos rule with no opposing force, you can gather so many interesting tales. For example, his fight against the forces of the lost, whom were a tide of ever changing demons in an ever changing land. The taming of all things, and the birth of Essence..

...It's more a collection of stories, I guess? And going through the whole thing could take hours, so I'm not going to bore you with all of it.

To Spark: What was the most interesting thing you've crafted?

Oh, thats easy! Gilded armour for the artist king, on the world of Misagnus. You would be surprised how difficult it is to create a set of armour that is delightful to look at, without losing any of it's practicality.

To Andile: What was the best project you've worked on so far?

..I uh, don't suppose I can get away with saying most of them, can I? I mean, everything I've personally undertaken has been great to work on and and see through! Especially when it's something brand new or just... entertaining.

...If I had to pick one though, it'd either be the weather box, or the colour trap. The former is a glass box that can create artificial rain, storms and such within it's borders, and the latter one is a small prism that traps light within, and then allows you to manipulate strands of colours into patterns in the air!
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:05 am

Elizabeth; So, I apologise if I'm probing well... if we're gonna get to know you, there's a bit portion of your history in the dark which leaves me curious. Your parents. Did you ever know them, or...?

Mark; Dude, you're like, an inconcievable jerk. What gives with that man? Noone hug you as a child? Noone WANT to hug you as an adult? You a jerk man.

Esme; So, we're told you enjoy causing chaos. Though everyone has their limits... How much is too much?
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:56 am

@Spark: What can you actually do in a fight, if you were forced to resort to one?

@Elizabeth: So what's with the odd voice of yours? Pardon if that sounds rude, by the way.

@Mark: So any reason why you burnt that orphanage down, or... Like I know you're one for purging those who deserve it, but kids?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:07 am

Spark, you should totes get yourself a pet. Dunno what pet, but totes a pet. ...so what pet?

Andile, do you like your fur colour or would you rather it was something more... Mobianish?
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:41 am

@Spark: What was your home planet like?
@Elizabeth: What was it that triggered your interest in sewing?
@Andile: And what was it to you that triggered you to become so interested in the science?
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:54 pm

Elizabeth; So, I apologise if I'm probing well... if we're gonna get to know you, there's a bit portion of your history in the dark which leaves me curious. Your parents. Did you ever know them, or...? 

..I knew my parents well, I think.. at least, as well as someone who had lived with them for 14 years could hope for. My memory of them now, is... hazy, but that is more due to my mind trying to conceal from me, the events that led to their death. Father... Andile, says it is quite normal. He is sure in time my memories will be fully restored, but for now, they are simply... warm, fuzzy beings who I remember with a child-like fondness.

Mark; Dude, you're like, an inconcievable jerk. What gives with that man? Noone hug you as a child? Noone WANT to hug you as an adult? You a jerk man. 

I have never cared for sure childish things such as hugs, or care or mercy. The inability to see past your own weaknesses is proof enough that they exist... and lord Ignesian loathes weakness in every state. As his vessel, I feel very much the same.

So call me all the names you want. It will not stay my fury.

Esme; So, we're told you enjoy causing chaos. Though everyone has their limits... How much is too much? 

Havin' a limit kind of beats the point of ignoring all boundries, you know? People like lil' old me? We can NEVER have too much chaos~

...But just between you and me, Hot Shot, I get a little awkward when it all back fires, and starts causin' problems for lil' old me, you know? Hard to cause problems when you're havin' to deal with your own, ya dig?

@Spark: What can you actually do in a fight, if you were forced to resort to one? 

Well.. in this day and age, I probably can't do as much as I use too, due to my lack of practice... if I have one to hand, I can swing a warhammer with more force than any being I've met, and of course I have my sand powers. In a pinch, I also pack a mean punch, and I'm fairly nimble when it comes to sliding out of the way of things. My people were trained to seek out initial weakpoints, so I'm fairly good at indentifying pressure points and cracks in armour and such, so...

Just uh, don't expect me to cross great distances any time soon. It can take me a bit of time to get moving.

@Elizabeth: So what's with the odd voice of yours? Pardon if that sounds rude, by the way. 

...My vocal cords were damaged in the events that led to my parents death. Again, I do not remember much of it, but Andile confessed that I was taken by some... co workers of my parents, and fitted with an array of sonic weaponary. Andile has spent most of the last few years working on improvements, and cutting it down, but... biology is far from his strong point, so I am forced to use robotic replicants, with miniture speakers located at the back of my throat. We have yet to find a surgeon who could ever hope to fully repair them.. and I must confess, over time I have grown use to them. My voice is not as bad as it once was, as long as I can avoid becoming distressed.

@Mark: So any reason why you burnt that orphanage down, or... Like I know you're one for purging those who deserve it, but kids? 

...When you are fighting against an unknown number of enemies, it proves useful to gather some information on such things. 'Heroes' are drawn to horrific events, like fish to bait... and an orphanage? Bah, you people find too much attatchment to the youth. It was all too easy to lure a misguided fool into the trap... and now, I know of one more person I will destroy when Lord Ignesian calls for it. 

Spark, you should totes get yourself a pet. Dunno what pet, but totes a pet. ...so what pet? 

Well I mean... I'd say something like a cat, but I practically live in my forge. Thats... not really a place I think any animal would want to live. If I had a garden of some sorts, I would be quite content with a dog, who could just run around out back whilst I worked, and go on long walks when I'm free.

Andile, do you like your fur colour or would you rather it was something more... Mobianish?

Personally speaking? I love my fur just as it is. Don't get me wrong, if I had a mobian colour scheme I'd probably feel the exact same way! I just.. don't think other colours suit me that much... plus, you know, I don't stand out that much here. You can all keep your neon shades, or eye catching patterns. Brown and white, that's the life for me!

@Spark: What was your home planet like?

Sulphurous was... bad. For starters, large parts of it were forever stuck in darkness, as we had no central star. The only light we recieved came from large fissues, that led all the way to the planets core. It was, for the most part, naught but sand and rocks. Harsh winds blew up from the planets core, forcing the landscape to be ever changing...

I suppose you could liken it to one of the deserts on other worlds, but with even less plant life. There was no such thing as water, outside of a single location where we were barred from going... and black skeletons littered the outcrops of many ravines.

...It was not a nice place.

@Elizabeth: What was it that triggered your interest in sewing? 

...You will think me childish, but when I was sixteen I found myself oddly drawn to the idea of making soft toys. You know, like the ones young children tend to sleep with?... Anyway, Father encouraged me, as he knew that our trips between worlds took a long time. I soon realised I enjoyed the process of making clothes for them even more than I did making the toys themselves. Thus, my childish hobby grew into something... more.

@Andile: And what was it to you that triggered you to become so interested in the science? 

To be honest? The fact that I was going to help people! I uh, spent a lot of my youth doing medic training, and soon found myself wrapped up in the idea of making things that would improve medical help... and it just sort of spiraled from there. I think the fact that I don't struggle so much with the creative borders, as some scientists do, helps an awful lot.
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:55 pm

@All: Everybody you care for will suffer horrible painful deaths but you can save a single one of them from that fate, who would you pick and why?
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:59 pm

@All: Everybody you care for will suffer horrible painful deaths but you can save a single one of them from that fate, who would you pick and why?

Sparks answer:

...I'd save Zankh. She's one of the few people here who I could ever hope to call a friend. She visits me at work some what regularly, and she's helped me a lot when it comes to learning the written form of the native language. She is.. she is one of the few people I think I've ever met, who I could hope to call a friend, and I would miss her dearly if she were to perish.

Elizabeths answer

Nine times out of ten, I would save my father. He may perhaps hate me forever, if I did so, but... I cannot simply allow someone who has cared for me for so long to just.. perish. He deservese so much better than that, even if he himself does not agree.

...O-on that one time, I would either save Electrisa, or sir Gueton. Again, both may hate me for prizing them over those they hold dear, but they are my closest friends. Elec has helped me come out of my shell, without hesitating... and Gueton has always been there with such wonderful advice, if I need it.

Andile's answer

Ok, so for a moment let's assume I know what's going to happen. Having the time to save one person could infer I have hours of before the event occurs, but can only get to one person in time. With this knowledge, I could easily spread a message warning people to get to safety. Group texts and all that.

Presuming I have only minutes... I would save Elizabeth, and then do everything in my power to swap places with either my sister, or Elec... presuming of course, I live along side the person I save. If I can't swap, I will always save Elizabeth. She's... she's gone through too much, for me to simply allow her to just die at the whims of some random event, or the hands of an asshole. I adore Elec, and I love my sister dearly, but... Elizabeth always has to come first.

Mark's answer

This is... such a stupid question. I care for none of these people, so why would I ever choose to save one of them? In fact, why are people in danger, when I have no loved ones?

Perhaps I should word this question better, since you are clearly too inept to do so for me. If everyone in the world was dying, and I could save only one person?.. Either lady, or Man-of-the-Corp. Just so I could watch their faces, as all was reduced to ash.

Esme's answer

...Well I mean, I don't have any loved ones, or close friends at the moment. But like, if I did, I guess I'd save the closest one? Like, I have some rad-ass powers, but teleporation and stuff ain't one of them yo.

...Although I guess if I had to pick a specific guy, probs one of the guys from the fightin' tournement. Either that cute Zebra host, or the mouthy white and pink griffon. I could see myself living quite contently with either of those~
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:51 pm

@Spark: So, why'd you run away from your planet? Why did you try and live here?
@Elizabeth: Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
@Andile: Anything made anything purposefully harmful and destructive? Ever made a robot that screams?
@Mark: So who's this Lord guy you're babbling on about?
@Esme: So, what's your proudest achievement? I imagine it's doing something massively bad, so what's the tale behind it?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:58 am

Mark; Have you ever considered that if you have to kill an entire orphanage of defenseless children to try and get your job done, maybe deep down, you're just not very good at your job? It's kinda pathetic, more than anything.

Esme; So, I note you're flirting with ol' Greg. Ulterior motives, or ulterior motives?
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:44 am

@Spark: Are there any major differences in your anatomy and that of the average mobian?
@Elizabeth: What is your favorite thing that you have ever sewn?
@Andile: If you could magically gain a single skill that you don't have the learn or anything for, which one would you pick?
@Mark: So what was your childhood like?
@Esme: What was the best chaos you ever caused? Tell us the tale!
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:31 pm

@Spark: So, why'd you run away from your planet? Why did you try and live here?

I.. didn't run from it. Not the first time around, anyway.. Mainly because my people never got around to space travel. Like many people, I was wound in a battle against the fight against The Citadel, and was taken by them to be trained as a soldier... but all it did was open my eyes. I looked out to the stars, saw the worlds we walked across and I just...

I couldn't go back to that kind of world. It was dead and dying before I was even born, and there's just.. so much beauty in the universe. Mobius just... I've tried living on other worlds, but Mobius was the first one that felt like a home. I could fit in here, despite my differences.

@Elizabeth: Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?

Probably still on Mobius, although I would perhaps have moved out of my Fathers home.. Perhaps a small shop to call my own, with an apartment above it.

Outside of that, I think my life will be fairly similiar to how it is now, except I will be older.

@Andile: Anything made anything purposefully harmful and destructive? Ever made a robot that screams?

...I... yes. I have made harmful and destructive things... but always as part of my previous work. I would... prefer not to talk about those. They.. they're not something I'm proud of, nor will I ever be proud of, and because of what they did I'm never making similiar things again.

And no, I have never made a screaming robot. That just sounds silly.

@Mark: So who's this Lord guy you're babbling on about?

Lord Ignesian is he who opened my eyes. He is the great fire that seeks to consume all, purging the universe of weakness and replacing it with strength. He was the first Spark, the first Ember. The first of the ifrits and greatest of them all. He is the lord of all he see's, and you shall respect him. You shall fear him.

For his gaze returns this way. Soon, everything burns.

@Esme: So, what's your proudest achievement? I imagine it's doing something massively bad, so what's the tale behind it?
@Esme: What was the best chaos you ever caused? Tell us the tale!

Heh, well.. I don't like to brag, but since you're all asking soooooo nicely~

My crownin' moment... Heh, easily the destruction of the kingdom of Kaelin. I doubt you've heard of it, since it only exists in a few myths and legends now... but back in its hayday, it was a mighty place. Home of some seeeriously tough heroes, and lil' old me~

Now, see, I was quite content to cause small scale panic and problems, but you know these hero types. Eventually they start trying to force me from my home, takin' away my power and blah blah blah. They didn't like me, and I certainly didn't like them, let's leave it at that.

Point is though, I'm not the kind of person to just... let sleepin' dogs lie. They tried to start a fight, so naturally I took it a step further. I seduced one of their proudest heroes, and began to twist the world around him~ Suddenly, he was on my side and well...

Civil wars a pretty little thing, isn't it~?

Mark; Have you ever considered that if you have to kill an entire orphanage of defenseless children to try and get your job done, maybe deep down, you're just not very good at your job? It's kinda pathetic, more than anything.

You act as if they would have been spared. Look at it this way, at least those wretched beings served a purpose before they died. My work was done, and I found out a little more about these would-be-heroes. It doesn't matter to me how it gets done, only that it does.

Esme; So, I note you're flirting with ol' Greg. Ulterior motives, or ulterior motives?

Listen, it never hurts to have people of power on your side, does it~? Besides, he knows things about the others I don't, so of course I'm goin' to make use of him. I'd be an idiot if I didn't... and havin' some sway over him is going to be miiighty useful when I start causin' some real chaos~

..Besides, he's a cutie. If I get to tap that before the tournement is done, it's a plus~

@Spark: Are there any major differences in your anatomy and that of the average mobian?

Besides my apparently freakish height? The non-demon tusks and black scelera?.. probably the fact most organs mobians seem to have, I lack. We don't have a stomache. Food and such is burnt up instantly upon consumption, turning into long lasting energy. We have a singlar lung which is slightly bigger than most species, our skin is naturally tougher and we heal a fair sight faster than most... annnd some members of my race have genitalia that can shift to suit other species. I personally don't, but that was something we only found out after our enslavement.

@Elizabeth: What is your favorite thing that you have ever sewn?

I made two dresses for my friend, Electrisa. I adore them both, although I must say I prefer the green one I made for her... I am also a rather big fan of Gueton's halloween costume. It took me awhile to come up with something, but I am very pleased with the end results.. And, since I am rather indecisive today, I shall have to say my favourite thing is all three of those.

@Andile: If you could magically gain a single skill that you don't have the learn or anything for, which one would you pick?

Geez, only one? Hmm..

I mean, actually being able to draw would be nice. I can cheat a bit with metal manipulation and the colour trap, but otherwise my artistic skills are rather limited... Sooo yeah, I'd roll with that.

@Mark: So what was your childhood like?

Unremarkable. Forgetable. Painful, but ultimately... pointless. I grew up under the care of my parents, like any other person. I suppose I was spoilt, I was definetly bullied... but ultimately, none of it mattered. The only thing that shapes me now is my Lords will.
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:56 pm

Elizabeth, do you have any crush at the moment?

Esme, oh my Chaos how many people have you tapped.

Andile, and what WOULD you paint? 8D Or draw? Drawing, painting, what technique? If you could?
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:16 pm

Elizabeth, do you have any crush at the moment?

Unlike my father, I do not find myself growing romantically attatched to people. I have had a smattering of... suitors, but I have personally felt very little for them. I am a few platonic crushes, but nothing I would deem overly serious.

...why, are you aware of something I am not?

Esme, oh my Chaos how many people have you tapped.

Well now, gettin' a little personal now, aren't we dear~? Let it suffice to say, given my older-than-I-appear nature, I have tapped a fair few people... but I assure you, it's less than you'd think. Now, my list of people I would tap? That's always growin'~

Andile, and what WOULD you paint? 8D Or draw? Drawing, painting, what technique? If you could?

...Have you ever looked outside at this world? It's filled with so much beauty, and colour and vibrant things... so what wouldn't I draw, would be a better question. Beauty in all it's forms is something I would love to draw, be it nature, crowds, El-.. people.

I would draw it all, without hesitation.
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:50 pm

@Spark: Okay, what's your home planet like? Paint us a picture! ...Not physically, like, metaphorically.
@Elizabeth: Least favourite person, like, ever?
@Andile: What's with the redness in your eyes occasionally?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:48 pm

@Spark: What do you like about Mobius the most?
@Andile & Elizabeth: What is your fondest memory of each other?
@Esme: If you could be ruler of a town and make up all the rules, what kind of rules would you implement?
@Mark: SO how DID you meet/find out about this lord you are so dedicated to?
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:37 pm

@Spark: Okay, what's your home planet like? Paint us a picture! ...Not physically, like, metaphorically.

I could have sworn I already answered something similiar to this, but...

Sulphurous itself is lacking in many things. It is like... it is like one of those rocky deserts you find on some worlds, expect that it encompasses everything. Naught but rock, sand and metal can be found in it's vast expanse. Large segments of it are cast in an enternal night, as there are no stars in the sky above. Those which are lit, are done so by streaks of light that errupt from the planets core, and fling out through the deepest ravines.

There is little to no plant life on Sulphurous. That which does exist is brittle, dark grey in colour and nearly always on the verge of death. It is edible, but there is so little of it that nothing here has evolved to consume it exclusively..

...And bones. There are a great deal of bones spread across it's sandy expanse, although they are more often fond on the outskirts of ravines, or valleys. Death is something you can't outrun anywhere, certainly not on Sulphurous...

@Elizabeth: Least favourite person, like, ever?

...That would be a tie, between Electrisa's friend Kal, and his son. I am constantly being assured that the former is nowhere near as bad as I believe him too be, but... the stories I've heard do nothing but create conflicting images. I have admitedly not met them, but...

On the other hand, I have met his son. He seemed polite, and kind... but Elec has told me stories of him. Of how he hurt her, one of my closest friends.. It is hard to like a person after they have commited such an affront.

I went through this question with my father, and he was surprised I mentioned none of the people involved in my parents death. The simple truth is, I do not remember them, and they are dead. There is no use in wasting hate on the dead.

@Andile: What's with the redness in your eyes occasionally?

...allergies, definetly. J-just.. been rubbing them a lot, you know? I-It'll all pass soon, I'm sure of it.

@Spark: What do you like about Mobius the most?

..The ocean. I have seen such things from afar on my travels, but it was not until I came to Mobius that I was able to see it up close and personal... I can see now why some people crave to be by it. Because of it, and the feel of wet sand beneath my feet, the beach has become one of my favourite places to visit.

@Andile & Elizabeth: What is your fondest memory of each other?

Andiles answer

Heh.. that'd have to be when she first tried sewing. She doesn't like talking about it much, but when she first started, she focused on soft toys. She create this sort of.. small, plush bear. It was nothing fancy, by her own words the stitching was sloppy and often falling out... but she was so proud of it. There was a point where no matter where she went, she took it with her.

..She doesn't know, but when she grew out of it, I rescued it from the bins. I just.. couldn't bare to see her throw away something she cared so deeply about.

Ellizabeths answer

..That would have to be... hmm... Probably the formal dinner we had with my Sewing teacher, and a group of her friends. My father has never been a particularily... formal person, prefering to keep to himself. Once he realised that it was going to be up to him to make things entertaining, however.. well, his enthusiasm can be infectious. I do not think I have ever seen Madam Sarah laugh so much, and I have only seen my father smile so genuinly a handful of times...

@Esme: If you could be ruler of a town and make up all the rules, what kind of rules would you implement?

Ha, you presume I haven't been a rule of a town! This one is like, really easy to answer because of my experiance. First things first, a weekly celebration of Lil' old me~ Secondly, everyone pays me half of their income at the end of the day, to ensure my continual protection of the town. Finally, no leavin' my town. Any attempts to do so will result in... less than happy results~

@Mark: SO how DID you meet/find out about this lord you are so dedicated to?

...The peope I use to work were attempting to pull a greater demon into this world. They followed texts and rituals they didn't understand, and ultimately the runes they daubed my body with were.. flawed. They snared the mind of my lord, but they could not keep him contained like they hoped. I am like a broken vase. When my lord turns this way, his power pours out in torrents, which is why I'm so much stronger than many of his other followers - Through me, slowly becomes a part of our world, a little bit at a time.
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:40 am

@Spark: I recall your name means something like sand in your home-world's speech. But are there any other funny translations that hold completely different means on mobius?
@Elizabeth: Do you have any hobbies besides sewing?
@Andile: Have you ever considered rejoining a bit science corporation? Or have the events of the past sourced that completely for you?
@Esme: What is your goal for the future?
@Mark: If by some magical means your entire plan to serve your lord fails, what will you do? And saying that it wont fail isn't an option.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:01 pm

Sooo... something of a general question I'll be sending to a few peeps with a number of characters in their own topics. Not neccesarily to 'All' but rather to 'All who you want to answer for'.
So, to each of you; Among the characters listed for questioning in this topic; Kiss, Marry, One Night Stand?
Also, if you're feeling adventurous, a Kiss, Marry, One Night Stand picking from the characters in another person's question topic of your choosing.
Aaand if you're feeling super adventurous, a Kiss, Marry, One Night Stand picking from a variety of those listed by other people in their various topics.

Options, options, options. Pick whatever sounds most fun with whoever sounds most fun for you! Gooo!
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:24 pm

@Spark: I recall your name means something like sand in your home-world's speech. But are there any other funny translations that hold completely different means on mobius?

Well, let's think... my original name, Kurrin, means something like... 'to be broken' in this language, but in others it means things like 'warrior', 'soldier-king' and 'to strike'
Spark means sand, yes, but only for a single grain. Revanna translates roughly too 'slayed'... but my favourite one, and probably the only real funny one I can think of, is my fathers name, carza. It translates roughly too 'to drink', or in some cases 'Ale'

He was not amused when he found out.

@Elizabeth: Do you have any hobbies besides sewing?

Besides taking long walks, not particularily. I suppose I could consider helping my father as a hobby, but that's about it.

@Andile: Have you ever considered rejoining a bit science corporation? Or have the events of the past sourced that completely for you?

I've considered it, but... I don't think I could go back to working for anyone else. It's not that I don't trust most companies, it's just that I've sort of... grown attatched to the freedom being solo gives me. Not having to deal with copyright people and getting backers would be great, but you know, every dream has it's nightmare.

@Esme: What is your goal for the future?

Oh my dear, why on earth would I ever have a goal? Being like lil' old me are spontaneous, doin' as we want, when we want~ To have an endgame would like, imply I want my work to be over~

@Mark: If by some magical means your entire plan to serve your lord fails, what will you do? And saying that it wont fail isn't an option.

...I would end myself, plain and simple. I would be a failure to my lord, and thus unworthy of life. It is not as if I am the only servant of Ignesian on this terrible rock.

So, to each of you; Among the characters listed for questioning in this topic; Kiss, Marry, One Night Stand?
Also, if you're feeling adventurous, a Kiss, Marry, One Night Stand picking from the characters in another person's question topic of your choosing.
Aaand if you're feeling super adventurous, a Kiss, Marry, One Night Stand picking from a variety of those listed by other people in their various topics.

Sparks answer

Uh, well, let's see.. from here? Marry Elizabeth, Kiss Andile, one night stand Esme. The first because she seems sweet, and easy to live with? The latter because I'm not particularily inclined towards a permant or sexual relationship with a man, and the last because... well, she doesn't strike me as someone who'd be tied down, you know?

From all the different question people, let's think... uh... Marry Atlanta, because she's like, one of the few people I've met and she seems pretty friendly and amusing? Kiss Elec, and... one night stand with Kath.

Andiles answer

...You know what, I'm just going to do it from other peoples groups, since I don't know any of the others here besides my own daughter. Even then, I think it's kind of simple? Marry Elec, because she's just... if I was to explain everything I adore about here, we'd be here all day. Kiss the Goddess, because she strikes me as someone who is profoundly lonely, even if she doesn't admit it. Having a god complex does that too you... and I'd have a one night stand with Caek, because she's attractive, funny, but ultimately theres not enough we have in common to make anything else possible, even if she wasn't married.

Elizabeths Answer

Like my father, I shall be taking my answers from a mix of other people. Unlike my father however, this is not something I find simple, so lets think...

If I were to marry any of these people, I suppose it would have to be sir Gueton. Whilst I am sure many of these people are lovely, he is the only one I truly know, and is the only one I share enough common ground with to even hope starting a lasting relationship... barring Snowflake, of course, and she is barred due to my own personal.. preferences.

As for who I would kiss.. Flix. Not due to any romantic intentions, but because he strikes me as a figure who needs some appreciation in his life. Kindness can go a long way, after all...

...A-as for a one night stand, presuming I would even stoop so low as to have such a thing... Sir Raphael. He is attractive, and a little outgoing, and strikes me as the kind of figure who would not be put off by such.. activities.

Esme's answer

... man, can't I like, have a one night stand with all of them? Barrin' that Mark guy and the children? Like, everyone else is cute as heck~

but, I suppose, I should give actual answers, hm? From the list of people here... Marry Andile, since he and I have already been in a realtionship, kiss Elizabeth because then she'd like, be my daughter? Annnd sleep with Spark. Because you know, only option left.

Selectin' from everyone though, let's see... Marry Wicked. Girl seems like a lot of fun, even if she is probably against like, several billion parts of me~ Kiss that cutie Sayo, because there's not enough real information on him to form any kind of bond too, annnnd.. one night stand with the rest of them. If you want a specific answer from lil' old me, I guessss... Pavor. Mainly because I'd love the challenge of seducin' a man in a relationship, who has no real attraction towards me.

NOTICE

So, this question made me think - Are there any other characters of mine people would like to hear answers from? If so, are they permenant, or just a one of question thing you have out of curiosity? If it's the latter, feel free to just send a question too said character! But if you want a permenant roster update, let me know~

Last edited by spark tb on Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Small notice thingy)
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:12 am

@All: If you were a cupcake, what kind/flavor would you be? (You would be amazed how much this can tell about a person actually)
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next