Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Malware 2.0 Party

3 posters

Go down

The Malware 2.0 Party Empty The Malware 2.0 Party

Post by The_Terror Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:00 pm

Now that I'm getting a bit caught up with everything and don't have much things distracting me, I've decided to go ahead and use a new character of mine so that people would get used to him. Besides, Travis can't be involved in every roleplay of mine. Anyways, here's the idea:

Plot: With the original Malware out of commission, someone else has taken the mantle of the revolutionist and just completely messed it all up. This new "Malware" has invited everyone to a public party at an old, abandoned mansion, located near a lake which he nicknames "Lulzlake," that he's upgraded into his own personal party space. Here's the catch: Malware 2.0 is a pretty good hacker and, through the cameras that he has set up, wants to steal everyone's private info and make slanderous accusations about them for the "lulz." And when I mean slanderous accusations, I mean stealing people's personal info and creating warrants for their arrests over things that they haven't even done. This is more so a little fun thing to get everyone introduced to Malware 2.0 or "Lulzmachine", which is his internet username for everything. This will obviously be an open roleplay.
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

The Malware 2.0 Party Empty Re: The Malware 2.0 Party

Post by Dregan Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:09 am

That... I actually kinda like the sounds of that. It's been a looong time since I've seen a sorta proper 'Hollywood Hacker' type character in RPs and things - or at least, one so focused on the gimmick. Might provide an interesting villain to deal with, considering how they're not exactly... conventional. Count me in!
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:00 am

Awesome! I have some warnings about Malware 2.0 which you may have already read. Malware 2.0 likes to get under the skin of his opponents by, obviously, trolling them. He is also, as you figured, an unconventional fighter by choosing to use the environment to his advantage. That alone can cause some pretty serious trouble when he's in an environment that uses a lot of electronics. Anyways, thanks for being involved! I hope you enjoy the role play once it gets up and running.
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:13 am

You ain't leaving me in the dust! Time to introduce someone I've been working on. But I'll have it as a surprise X3
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:50 pm

Awesome! The more the merrier. Anyone else wanna get down on this action and face an obnoxious but talented fox who has a niche for hacking?
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:53 am

https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t3508-the-malware-2-0-party

There is the role play. Again, this is open so anyone deciding to join feel free to jump on in the action.
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:31 pm

Eh, no one posting? I'm just asking so I can keep the thing alive so that it can at least start off or something.
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:37 pm

Personally I've only just got back from work - plus, not sure who I'm throwing in yet. Been tossing different ideas around, since with the whole 'hacker' gimmick, some would provide very different experiences than others.
Primarily in terms of 'Who probably has data they want to keep private stored anywhere' and 'As a writer, which of those would I be willing to use to divulge things with'. Aaand then I need to make sure they'd be justifiably in attendance for a rave.
Sooo, am still interested, but it sorta started a wee bit more abruptly than I'd anticipated and need to decide things first. XP
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:41 pm

It's cool. I just had the idea in my mind for a while now, and I got excited over using a character with intentions and abilities that are so different from my other characters.
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:45 pm

Well, thrown one in now - kinda disappointed not more are joining though. Sounds like a real neat concept, and it'll be a shame if it's just the two of us up against the threat as-it-were.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:47 pm

Eh. I'm used to it. Even if I have one person join then I'm all good.
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:23 pm

Ever heard of RPing multiple characters? I do it all the time.
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down