Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Malware 2.0

5 posters

Go down

Ask Malware 2.0 Empty Ask Malware 2.0

Post by The_Terror Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:25 pm

Seeing as how Malware 2.0 is becoming one of my more popular characters, I've decided to do this Q&A session with him and only him since having to answer multiple questions for multiple characters can be tiresome. Anyways, ask away! Or do something. I'm not sure.
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Ask Malware 2.0 Empty Re: Ask Malware 2.0

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:16 pm

@Malware: So tell us a bit about yourself?
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:27 pm

Malware 2.0: Well... I'm mostly an unknown but I will reveal details about my life. I went to school and finally a college like every good little Mobian. Originally, I was going to write down code for several organizations involved in the military, but I wanted to do something else. I was interested in deejays so I became one. I took the name "Malware" after the first one disappeared and bought a mask so I can look like the last guy who had the name Malware. Eventually, my funds for trying to become a DJ ran out and I turned to hacking banks. After that, I kind of went wild with my hacking abilities. Now, I'm, in my opinion, the best hacker alive. No one can touch me.
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:01 pm

@Malware;
What do you know about the old Malware? And has any of their old mannerisms and beliefs influenced yours in any way?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:30 pm

@Spekkal
Malware 2.0: It wasn't easy finding out about the last guy. I'm assuming Big Brother wanted him to become an "unperson." Haha! Get it? I can be clever, too! No? Okay... Anyways, the last guy is sixteen years old or something, and has a dislike for government. He believes that the people themselves should govern themselves. Yeah, like that isn't asking for trouble! From a few government files that took a few weeks to get into, I found out that he's a needy, whiny, crazy dude who has a raging... Eh... Never mind the last words I was about to say.
Anyways, to put it in idiot's terms: If you like the government, he'll viciously attack your beliefs and try to recruit you to his cause.
The only thing that influenced me into taking up the mantel as Malware is his ability to lead and his charisma. Our causes are completely different though. Whereas he seeks political change, I just enjoy making people's lives miserable. Last I heard of Malware is that he's being held by some goofy knockoff of the Suicide Squad or something. Frankly, I hope he dies so everyone can stop referring to me as Malware 2.0.
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:30 pm

@Malware; So, out of curiosity, are you a pure hacker, or have you got some powers going on that assist you with the whole ordeal? Also, the whole 'not talking' thing... gimmick, or do you have some genuine issue with it?
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:05 pm

@Dregan: I'm a pure hacker. I also have the special power to get on anyone's nerves. That's pretty useful. Actually, in all honesty, I have no powers. As for my voice, I... uh.... don't like talking. You see, I've been picked on and ridiculed for my um... "unique" voice. To give you an example of what my voice sounds like, think of the classroom nerd and an evil scientist from those cheesy 1930s movies. Now mix that in with a woodchipper and gravel. Long story short, I don't speak because of my voice. Uh... don't tell anyone what my voice sounds like.
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:02 am

@Malware 2.0: So, what are your thoughts on the TTT? Are you enjoying it? And what are your thoughts on the other combatants, if any?
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:20 am

@Spark: It's pretty obvious that I'm the one who's going to win. Greg and his sponsor have it out for me all because they're jealous of my success. So far, I'm enjoying it and my fans are as well. The only person of whom I am concerned about is the winner of the Nightclub battle. As for the others, I'm indifferent about them. Also, as for he who shall not be named, that means I have to deal with one less competitor.
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum