Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Torn Asunder

3 posters

Go down

World Torn Asunder  Empty World Torn Asunder

Post by CurryADDIKT Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:49 pm

Author Note: World Torn Asunder was a comic I started back in 2011 but stopped after the forum went under and I lost contact with all the members that were apart of the comic.

Story: In the Anaxagora Galaxy, lies the plant, Dioterra, homeworld of a sub-class of Mobians. In this world, The United Governments of Dioterra aka U.G.D rules 2/3 of the planet, the other 1/3 belongs to the nomadic tribes of the Dioterra. The U.G.D has kept harmony in its collective regions, vast cities tower, monuments to their ego around each city and while the citizens of the inner cities enjoy relative peace. The outer cities suffer the debilitating affects of war against the many tribes that fight against the "peace" the U.G.D has proclaimed since the beginning. Which side will you fight for, Peace, Justice and Order or Freedom, Choice and Chaos?

[Sign Ups:OPEN]

U.G.D (United Governments of Dioterra)

Backstory: The United Governments of Dioterra were formed after a large scale clan wars brought nearly all of Dioterra to extinction. The U.G.D was proposed by Fore-Father Hexion the Hedgehog and was officially named the 1st Leader of the U.G.D during the Construction Era. After the stabilization of the outlying areas of the unifed lands, Fore-Mother Vivian the Fox begins the task of building the eductation syetm and implementing plans for the future of the United Government.

Leader: -

High Council:
I:
II:
III:
IV:
V:

U.G.D Operatives:
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:

---

Dioterra Natives:

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:

Arc One: Dioterra Conflict:
Page One: Coming Soon

CurryADDIKT
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

World Torn Asunder  Empty Re: World Torn Asunder

Post by Dregan Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:32 pm

I do have to say, this does sound interesting to me. It sounds like you've put a nice amount of thought into the world and setting and such, which is always cool - curious to see the comic when it actually starts.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:57 pm

If you can offer a few examples of the comic, I'd be happy to offer my two cents in, and follow it along, when it gets started!
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down