Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new world... Well for us.

4 posters

Go down

A new world... Well for us. Empty A new world... Well for us.

Post by Thunder Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:21 am

First of all I would like to apologize for my rare enterance on the site. If you really want to know why I am absent a lot lately just PM me but onto the rp. I want to come back with a bang and a new rp and a new Character or 2 (and if you want to know why i rarely never make a character if i dont have a roleplay to introduce them through pm me that question too) so here is a little explanation. Ahem, a world far behind us in technology yet far ahead of us in knowledge, a world of fantasy (I'm sorry I love fantasy) and mythology. Magic and Monsters, Kingdoms and evil. Legend says that 6 swords were born with the world to help create the world. The Sword of Life and Death, Sword of Nature, Sword of Gravity, Sword of Space and Time, Sword of Sin, and Sword of Terrain. All contain powers that everyone desires. But they will only choose a master if they meet certain requirements, under the age of 20, master the style of swordsmanship the sword takes the form of, and other small requierments that are different depending on the sword. A single boy Heiliger Ritter eventually gained to draw every sword for himself. To keep their tremendous power away from those who would abuse it left his world with the help of a Certain mage to mobius. Now he desires to return to his world to liberate the evil powers and help those in need. 
Well that was a long eplanation and I thank those who took their time to read it all, so basically with the help of the man who does everything for my roleplays to work Dr.Ormen helped Heiliger make a device that will transport him and a few others to his world and back. Thunder one of Dr.Ormen's assistants has been tasked with finding 5 people to join him on their journey.
Join if you want to you can still ask to join but you will be put on the waiting list. A few ways you might be skipped. You are absent from the site for a while. Dont post on your turn for 3 days. Or you have written a thing in going away.
Join if you want and i'll talk to yall later.
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

A new world... Well for us. Empty Re: A new world... Well for us.

Post by C.S.O. Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:00 pm

Well, I'd have to say this has caught my interest. I think I'd be willing to give this a try if you do start it.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:31 pm

Thanks, I will start after about 2-3 more people join. If it takes a long time I will just start to make sure the people who are truly interested can actually participate.
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteFang Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:34 pm

I will join with white fang
WhiteFang
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:10 am

if it's  only  okay with you... can i use two characters in this rp ???  this sounds great Very Happy

Last edited by Ryder the hedgehog on Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelling)
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:35 am

Well what do i say to 2 characters... Yep seems good to me, as long as you are active and using both I am fine with it. There can be 1 or 2 more people to join this, but the rp will be closed and will start in 2 days.

Last edited by Thunder on Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I wanted to add a few things to my post)
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:11 am

lol  thanks and i'm always active
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down