Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metal fancharacters

2 posters

Go down

Metal fancharacters Empty Metal fancharacters

Post by Insanitorium9 Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:14 am

Honestly the idea about metal sonic and the way their fight was, from one of the first sonic games, was a very cool thing. Just imagine going head to head with a man-made version of you, in the thing your best at. I think it would be cool to rp with metal versions of fancharacters on the things the characters are best at: fighting, racing, or maybe a battle of skills in a certain field. This is just an idea that just came off the top of my head.
Insanitorium9
Insanitorium9

Back to top Go down

Metal fancharacters Empty Re: Metal fancharacters

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:19 am

Everybody will be replaced by Terminators!! NOOOOO!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:36 am

All I'm going to say regarding this is the fact that it can't be done in the canon section unless you have someone else that's a mastermind scientist that wants to create metal versions of your characters.

However, you can definitely do so in the non-canon section of the forum easily. The main reason you can't do it in the canon section is because of the fact that Eggman would have to actually do this himself through roleplay; you can't just make up your own story and say that Eggman did it already without even bringing it up with the person that plays Eggman.

Even though no-one currently does do so (last I checked) it would still require him to do so. Or, permission from one of the two admins.

In regards to the idea itself, I do like it. Metal versions of characters are definitely cool, and Metal Sonic is one of my favourite character ideas ever. I just don't have any characters of my own that would actually work well here, funny enough.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Insanitorium9 Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:10 pm

Ya, I guess it would be simple to create a non-canon rp of this, unless maybe make a character bio that has same intelligence or around Eggman's IQ, but this was just an idea I came up with, so I'm not even sure if I'll start it or not, but thank you though for the information.
Insanitorium9
Insanitorium9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down