Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Metal Flood

4 posters

Go down

The Metal Flood Empty The Metal Flood

Post by Caliburn Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:07 pm

Rules:

1. One liners are allowed, but try to keep them as low as possible.
2. You may control more than one character, but select only one at first. Let others have a chance, jeez. To control a certain character, PM me about it. Or just ask on the topic, that's easier.
3. I control the locations and itemry.
4. Stick you character. Don't go blowing everything up just because you're Shadow. *Glare*
5. I will ask you in private about the special characters if I think you'll do a good job using them.
6. Stick to the posting order unless everyone splits up in character. Rushing ahead does however mean once you finish everything you do, you'll have to wait for the others to catch up properly.
7. If you die in this, you do not respawn or anything. You are dead, and that is that. Since this has nothing to do with the canon, this rule is stuck, even if someone as major as Sonic dies. Keep this in mind, but don't go godmodding everywhere.
8. Enjoy the roleplay.

Characters:

Sonic The Hedgehog
Played by Punk The Hedgehog

Miles "Tails" Prower
Played by karmaover9000

Knuckles The Echidna
OPEN

Amy Rose
Played by Dark The Hedgewolf

Shadow The Hedgehog
Played by Burning-Fox

Espio The Chameleon
Played by Shadline The Wolf

Vector The Crocodile
OPEN

Doctor Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik
Played by Protagonist

???
Played by Burning-Fox

?????
Played by Burning-Fox

ThE oRiGiNaL
Played by Ultimate Tank

If any of the characters are not taken, they will be presumed dead and not featured in the roleplay until certain 'checkpoints'. These range from the very start, to the second visit to the Mystic Ruins and the fights after each visit. The last spot possible is during the fourth visit to the Mystic Ruins. After that, no more joins.

Story:

Mobius. A paradise. A wonderful place indeed, yes, lush green grass and bright blue skies...

Doctor Eggman has not struck for a really long amount of time, and Sonic and Tails formed a major company called 'Sonic Corp'. The two are the owners of the company, and it specializes in trade and stuff across Mobius, giving supplies to those in need of fighting for freedom and all of that. It got a lot of control when it came to landmarks and stuff, but it wasn't planet wide. Shadow gradually got over his loss of Maria and the sob story his life had, recovering from the amnesia and all that. He owned a large mansion at one point, but that's for another chapter of the story.

He is the leader of a special unit put in charge of several cases by G.U.N. Sonic and Tails were recently assigned to the unit upon a lead discovery; Eggman returned. He was back for more, once again. Surprised? Neither am I.

Knuckles had been guarding the Master Emerald for a long time, staying away from Sonic. His power got to his head and he was acting all strange around old friends, all except Tails really. The ego he used to have seemed to have faded over the years, and many went on to call him a full on dictator.

The Chaotix went on to be a successful detective agency after several cases being solved quickly, and to top it all off, everyone did quite well really. But it all ends today.

Everyone joined back together and prepared to stop Robotnik again, and so we reach the present day. There is a small campsite in the Mystic Ruins which Shadow calls home now, as do the others. It's a place really close to Eggman's supposedly 'base', and a good place for communications as the signals are strong. Bottom line, it's a good place to be.

---You may select a character and stuff---

Last edited by Burning-Fox on Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:32 pm; edited 5 times in total
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The Metal Flood Empty Re: The Metal Flood

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:36 am

(could i take amy rose by any chance?)

Back to top Go down

Post by -Karma- Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:13 am

May i have tails please
-Karma-
-Karma-

Back to top Go down

The Metal Flood Empty Re

Post by Protagonist Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:16 am

Hm, are we only allowed to use the characters on this list? I'd rather be an OC.

If not, how about I be Robotnik?
Protagonist
Protagonist

Back to top Go down

The Metal Flood Empty RE: Metal Flood

Post by Protagonist Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:32 am

Alright, I'll join.
Protagonist
Protagonist

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadlineTheWolf Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:37 pm

I'll play Espio in this one c:?
ShadlineTheWolf
ShadlineTheWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:05 pm

Posting Order:
Me
Punk
Shadline

Those who aren't mentioned yet and are in the RP will receive a PM when you're able to jump in. Nothing personal, but you appear at certain times strictly is all.
Let's get this show on the road.
-------------------------------
"A new day brings a new adventure." - Sonic The Hedgehog
Well, now all a new day brought was more misery and suffering. So much of it indeed. Alone in a cramped up space, in between a large valley within the Mystic Ruins. A small group of 'soldiers' and some of the famous Mobians called it their supposedly home. Stationed there recently over some big new threat about a certain mad scientist who just doesn't know when to quit returning. Simply brilliant, right?

Well.

One hedgehog was not pleased with the news. A black hedgehog, with bold red streaks on certain body parts, and some weird kind of skates. Yet again, when was he pleased? Standing looking up to the skies of dawning day, folding his arms in the typical way. A sight in which he had woke up to see quite often now, ever since all of those events had passed. The ordeal with Space Colony ARK. Finding out his real purpose. Stopping Black Doom. The events in which had happened throughout his life were tough, but he'd gotten over them. It was an ancient promise he made to a young girl; the reason he was here.

So the crimson furred hedgehog inhaled a bit, before sighing, and looking around the camp set up. Some military, not using guns or anything. But who needed them? Not this hedgehog. He could take on anything with his bare hands. After a brief moments hesitation, he headed for the center of the Mystic Ruins Camp to spread the word about what had happened. Picking up the intercom, he licked his lips slightly before speaking in a very dark, yet strong tone. "Come to the middle of the camp, everyone. I've got some news." And so the hedgehog leaned against the monument, and closed his eyes, waiting for the others to show up.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:18 pm

The well renouned blue hedgehog's ear twitched upon hearing the sudden intercom announcement. He was leaned against a single standing tree as he shifted up and stood up straight.

"Now what does he have to blather about..?"

With one step back, the blue blur took of, leaving a trail of wind behind his feet as he shot into the centre in ten seconds flat. He stood, tapping his foot.

"This better be good Shadow, some people have relaxation they are missing out on."

Back to top Go down

Post by -Karma- Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:58 am

Even as night fell and the new day began, A certain Two tailed orange fox stood by a bi-plane in the grassy field not too far from the base camp.
 His Bi-plane, This machine was called the tornado and it had been a creation of this young fox's genius in which he had worked on for several years using it to assist him and sonic for a long time in the struggle against eggman.
He yawned his eyes bloodshot and sore, He had been working on the machine for the last two days non-stop.

He shivered and sat down "Thats...enough for today..." He packed his tools and stood up moving his plane out of the field putting a cover on it.
The brief noise of the intercom woke him from drowsing off, his ears flung up.
Putting the tool box down he started to wander off towards shadows position "today is gonna be a long...*yawn* d-day..."
-Karma-
-Karma-

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:22 pm

-Dark (Strike One) is skipped, Shadline may now post-
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down