Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thunder the Fox 2.0

3 posters

Go down

Thunder the Fox 2.0 Empty Thunder the Fox 2.0

Post by Thunder Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:22 am

Real Name: Unknown (exept for the few who fit puzzle pieces together)

Nick Name: Thunder

Animal: Fox

Hight: 5'6

Weight: 109 lbs

Visual Description: He is Silver with a white tip to his tail he also has white fluff in his ear and his upper front body is white, his eye color is a bright silver, he wears a pitch black Robe that covers him from head to toe and black shoes and black gloves, he also has a black serpent tattoo on his arm that spirals around his arm from shoulder to the head being at the back of his hand, (more in depth in powers), and he usually has a I don't care face on

Powers: Turning his body into a thick black smoke that he can control and reversing himself back to normal, the serpent tattoo turns into the same black smoke and turns into a Scythe, he also has the ability to control lightning except in very dry environments

Special powers: Official: True Reaper: His cloak becomes more thick and longer, his scythe doubles in size and gains a second blade on the bottom, a bone skull mask grows to cover his face. He becomes unpredictable, he could kill his friends without realizing it, basically rage hulk, it lasts for at most 4 hours and for every hour he is in the mode he is unconscious for 1 day, another way to get him out of the mode is to remove or break the mask he has

Unofficial: The Unmasked (different name ideas perhaps) this happens when his mask is removed when he is in true reaper mode, he sheds his cloak and his scythe disappears, he grows horns similar to a demons (2 semitrical swirling goat horns) and grows long claws, instead of looking like a fox he looks like a human with black hair instead of silver and grows black scales on his legs arms and other places. His eyes turn red and he is still in the rage mode

Strengths: Very strong, Agile, and creative mind

Weaknesses: Very Brittle, easily distracted, and slow to anger

Peace
Life
And bread

Dislikes:
Broccoli
Destruction
Death

Backstory: Once a nice lover of all saw his whole family getting murdered, and then the same people took Thunder to a island to unlock his true potential. The reason they did this was to turn him into a emotionless weapon however He never gave in and escaped from the island after killing many of his friends in the process of unlocking his potential he unlocked part of it and it gave him the power to control lightning. After he escaped from the island he was sad always remembering killing all of the people he held dear to himself. Holding himself in grief he sold his soul to death so he could bring his family back but it only turned Thunder into a Reaper himself. So now he wonders the lands looking for a way to bring back his family and the ones he held dear to himself.

Motto: Death and Destruction only leads to more Death and Destruction

Last edited by Thunder on Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:52 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : just fixin the bio makin it better)
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Thunder the Fox 2.0 Empty Re: Thunder the Fox 2.0

Post by WerehogLover18 Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:18 am

I love it!
WerehogLover18
WerehogLover18

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWolf Sat May 02, 2015 11:57 pm

Not bad! What do you say we do an RP with Thunder and one of my characters Kharne the komodo?
BlackWolf
BlackWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by WerehogLover18 Sun May 03, 2015 12:15 am

"Fox with nine tails" 
Bruh
WerehogLover18
WerehogLover18

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Thu May 07, 2015 3:05 am

To black wolf- i dont know depends if i am busy with other rps but at the moment i can
To were- Fixing it now because i relized how cliche it is
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Thunder the Fox 2.0 Empty Kthx

Post by BlackWolf Fri May 08, 2015 1:50 am

Kthx. Can you start us off?
BlackWolf
BlackWolf

Back to top Go down