Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings Hedghogs, Foxes, Echidna's etc

4 posters

Go down

Greetings Hedghogs, Foxes, Echidna's etc Empty Greetings Hedghogs, Foxes, Echidna's etc

Post by ResolverOshawott Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:07 am

Helloooo Sonic Rpnation. I have no idea how to make a decent intro i'm just going to say these things about me.

I'm 13 but please don't think of me being not capable of making detailed roleplay post's.

I love roleplaying but my grammar and punction are... Not so good but decent enough for you guys to understand what i just posted.

I have not read any of Archie's comics but i do read wiki's like my life freaking depends on them.

I don't care about character shippings so don't ask me about those.

Expect Metal Gear Solid references when roleplaying with me Razz.

I don't really have a specific favorite character yet but i have to say Knuckles.

ResolverOshawott
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Greetings Hedghogs, Foxes, Echidna's etc Empty Re: Greetings Hedghogs, Foxes, Echidna's etc

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:34 am

Hello and welcome to SRN
I'm Uncanny, one of the admins on here.
If it helps, age really doesn't matter, we had people older and younger, some new to RPing, some veterans in it. It doesn't matter as long as you are having fun c:
If you ever have any questions, feel free to send a PM my way
Hope you will enjoy your stay on here!
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Greetings Hedghogs, Foxes, Echidna's etc Empty Re: Greetings Hedghogs, Foxes, Echidna's etc

Post by Dregan Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:27 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum! No need to worry about your age, and no real need to worry about not having read Archie comics - I haven't either (was always more a Fleetway man myself, but I digress).

Also, have to say, as a fan of Ocelot, love the name.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:38 pm

I haven't made a post here when I thought I had, so time to do that now!
Hello and welcome to the forum! I'm sure you're pretty used to the place by now since you seem really active and all that. And you probably know by now that I'm Spekkal, one of the people who punches people in the face if they do something stupid.
Enjoy your stay and all that jazz! PM if you have questions/want to RP!

Oh, and no worries on the age part. We ain't gonna judge on that (and if someone does, please see the 'punch in face' part mentioned above).
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down