Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Might Not be Online

Go down

I Might Not be Online Empty I Might Not be Online

Post by TaylorNPTTWolf Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:34 pm

Hi everyone, I'm sorry to say this but next week, I may or may not be online.

The Major Reason for this is because My family and I are going to be getting ready for My brother's Graduation party. If you've talked to me in the C-Box, you would have known that I mentioned this before and that it was coming up.

Well the day is almost here, Next Saturday to be exact. I am really excited about this upcoming week, however I will be missing my fun times on this site and I will be so happy when I come back the Tuesday after next week.

However I think either tonight or tomorrow night will be the last nights that I can stay up past midnight chatting on the C-Box and doing RP forms (even though I only have been doing 2 rps *sad face*). I'm glad I get to take a break from RPing for awhile, I'll miss licking everyone's faces in the C-Box (don't ask lol).

So yeah, I wanted to inform everyone about this and I love you guys. I Will be back after next week, it just depends if I'm leaving tonight or tomorrow night. I'm just not sure yet.

(P.S. I also have been changing the stories of my other two fan characters so that I could put them on here, I might be asking the staff a couple questions about it when I am able to. Otherwise I'm working on their Bios and pictures until I am satisfied with them. But I'll shut up about this sense this is off topic.)

TaylorNPTTWolf
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

I Might Not be Online Empty Re: I Might Not be Online

Post by TaylorNPTTWolf Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:53 pm

Hey everyone, I might not be online thursday through sunday.

The reason for this is that i am really busy with Celebrating my Sweet 16 and getting ready for it, My actually birthday is not til next friday, I just had to plan it a week before.

I hope everyone will understand, I'm also going through laptop issues so i would have to use my moms laptop soooo yeah. ^^;

TaylorNPTTWolf
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TaylorNPTTWolf Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:57 am

Ok yeah ik this is kinda useless knowing that sometimes im not online in general but i wanted to let everyone know that i might not be online much this month.

This is because i got into my school's Musical, Godspell. And starting tomorrow i will pretty much have rehearsals in the week days. I may or may not be on during the weekends only because i am on my smartphone a lot and some sites i just can't do mobile.

I'm thinking about telling about my Skype but i just don't trust people so i will only give it to certain people if they PM me.

So yeah, bye guys till i next come online.

TaylorNPTTWolf
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down