Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SOLVED] The Map on the "who is online" page...

3 posters

Go down

[SOLVED] The Map on the "who is online" page... Empty [SOLVED] The Map on the "who is online" page...

Post by LaishLife Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:10 am

I don't feel comfortable with the fact that you can see where online people are via the map. What really bothers me is that you can zoom in to the exact city and street they live on...

Is there a way you can turn off your location at all? I don't really mind if people know what state I live in, but NOBODY needs to know what STREET i live on!
LaishLife
LaishLife

http://www.Pichulover20.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

[SOLVED] The Map on the "who is online" page... Empty Re: [SOLVED] The Map on the "who is online" page...

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:12 am

It is possible actually. It's in the settings, you need to change it so you no longer are shown as online
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

[SOLVED] The Map on the "who is online" page... Empty Re: [SOLVED] The Map on the "who is online" page...

Post by LaishLife Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:14 am

uncanny-illustrator wrote:It is possible actually. It's in the settings, you need to change it so you no longer are shown as online
Okay. Thank you ^^
LaishLife
LaishLife

http://www.Pichulover20.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:02 pm

Furthermore the locations on the map aren't accurate at all, but still. This was already resolved anyway.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down