Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyson's Dream Set: Criminals

3 posters

Go down

Tyson's Dream Set: Criminals Empty Tyson's Dream Set: Criminals

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Tue May 13, 2014 12:51 am

This rp is just a DREAM, meaning if you die in the dream, your char doesn't die in the real world... of course if it's still ALIVE at that point. This dream takes place in down town City Escape. It's strangely not as populated as normal, with only few people outside. In fact the only people on the street are Tyson and Xavier... but they're unconscious. And they just so happen to be criminals. Great.

(To answer a potential question, yes, your fc that you bring in is also asleep in the real world. And yes, Tyson and Xavier are aware that they are asleep in the real world.)
TYSON: *groan* ...w-wha..?
XAVIER: Uuuhhn... Ty?

Tyson is to get up off of the concrete street.

TYSON: Xavier? What's going on?
XAVIER: I'm assuming we're dreaming, so our bodies are asleep.
TYSON: Well that's fantastic... hey, what's that poster sign on that telephone pole?

They both walk up the pole, finding two WANTED signs, one of Tyson and the other of Xavier.

Xavier: Should I ask what we did...?
Tyson: Xavier this is just the start of the dream... my dream I think. Even I don't know. But something tells me we should get out of here...

Last edited by Tyson_the_Comet on Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:03 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Rp is now closed. Sowwy ._.)
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Tyson's Dream Set: Criminals Empty Re: Tyson's Dream Set: Criminals

Post by DeuxExDimensia Tue May 13, 2014 12:04 pm

Deux slowly opened his eyes and sat up, discovering that he was laying down on a bench. He got up off the bench and looked around at the city around him. It was quite big, really. 'So, this is all just a dream then...' He thought to himself. 'I've never had a lucid dream before... Maybe I could make something happen if I think about it!'
He tried to think about something, anything he found interesting. He even closed his eyes, but when he opened them nothing happened. He was still in the same city. He frowned, his ringed tail twitching back and forth. 

He decided to walk around and see what else he could do in this strange, rather realistic dream. He spotted two wanted signs stuck to a nearby wall and walked over to observe them out of curiosity. 

"Tyson... and... Xavier..." He said to himself as he looked at the signs and read their names. They didn't look very scary, but he figured he'd keep an eye out for them anyway.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Fri May 30, 2014 2:12 am

(AAAGH, NO 1x1 PLZ.)

Tyson and Xavier ran behind an alleyway and decided to hide behind the wall. They looked in all directions: the coast was clear. Xavier let out a soft sigh, careful not to be so loud. They whispered to each other.

XAVIER: So Tyson, can't you wake yourself up from these dreams?
TYSON: I tried, but I failed. Multiple times.

Hopefully not a lot of people were in the same dream... any harmful people that is.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sat May 31, 2014 3:17 am

(Ye it'd be cool if more people joined.. yooo more people, join.)

Deux continued to walk down the city blocks, looking around as he did so. It was strangely deserted, like a ghost town. It even began to scare him a little. 
Who were these guys on the wanted posters? He had passed a few more since he started walking again, and it was creeping him out. 

Were these two behind why the city looked so deserted? It was just a dream, so it can't be that bad, can it? Well, he's had nightmares before... and he hoped this wasn't a nightmare.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike the Hedgehog Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:48 pm

Spike awoke into the dream rather quickly. He was, for some odd reason, dangling from a lamp post, tied by his ankle. Was this some sick joke his friends had played on him? He hoped not. He was unaware it was a dream at the time. "Alright, now to get down... Chaos Spear!" he shouted, aiming for the rope. Though, nothing happened. "Wha...What?" He looked around, seeing that there were little to no people around the city. "Okay...A busy city with no people, waking up to just /hanging around/, " He paused to laugh a bit at his stupid pun. " And my attack not working...What has happened?" He asked himself. His eyes soon went wide as he heard a snap, and then a thud, and he hit the ground, back first. "Ow ow ow! Augh! That really...didn't...hurt?" He blinked a few time, standing up. It was obvious he should be in pain, but he felt nothing right now. "Okay, this is weird. And I know weird." He looked around, wondering if he could see anyone around. "Nope, not a soul in sight."
Spike the Hedgehog
Spike the Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:10 pm

(Quick question, before this continues, since this is closed. Deux, since this takes place after Tyson befriends Xavier, are you going to make Deux remember Tyson, or will this not be cannon to his storyline? \o/)

Still hiding in the alleyway, the could hear the voice of someone saying "Chaos Spear", then nothing being heard afterwards... but then a few yelps of pain. That rose a certain questions.

XAVIER: Tyson, we still have out abilities in your dreams... right?

TYSON: To be honest with you, it's a 50 percent chance, with other people, and it's just outright random for me. Don't know why.

Tyson and Xavier held out their hands next to each other. An ice crystal the size of their palm formed over Xavier's hand... as for Tyson, nothing.

XAVIER: Well that answers a few questions...

TYSON: At least I still have my dual frost khopesh...

Tyson let his hand run down the sheath of on of his frost khopesh. Yep, it was real.

But what now?
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:00 pm

(Deux would probably remember Tyson, yes.) 

As the raccoon walked, he eventually came across a hedgehog. A hedgehog? In the middle of this ghost town-- er, city? That's a little suspicious. Before the hedgehog noticed him, he looked around for a place to hide from the new face. He couldn't find anything more than a lamppost, which would be less than adequate for a hiding place. As he was looking, however, he found those same wanted posters he saw before. Though, he only skimmed over them slightly. Looking at them again, something clicked in his head, and he walked over to them completely ignoring the hedgehog's presence now. 

He looked at the first. He couldn't recognize the fox no matter how hard he tried. He thought and thought, but he had simply never seen him before. He turned to the second and immediately something clicked in his head. That fox from a while back... with the comet and the... Tyson! Yeah, that was his name. But why?? Well, this was just a dream, right? So he couldn't have actually... or maybe... Deux took a step back from the posters, half in denial, and half scared out of his wits.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down