Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a Dream......

3 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Just a Dream...... Empty Just a Dream......

Post by Blazingshadows Sun May 11, 2014 1:47 pm

You get an email from the most popular person in school.  It invites you to a three-floor amazing mansion sleepover while their parents are gone for the weekend.  You accept, of course!  I mean, they ARE most popular person after all, who wouldn't want to go?  You think this as you get ready for the sleepover.  It was very sudden, asking you get to the mansion tonight at 5:00 sharp.  The address was 3278 Vinewood Drive.  You must say that you've never heard of this place.  Oh well, they're the most popular person ever.  You can trust them, right?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ember opened her email, to find it barren as usu-  wait, WHAT?  An email from none other than the amazing Topaz?  She quickly opened the email and looked it over.  No way!  She was getting invited to a SLEEPOVER?  Before she could be amazed, worries shot through her happiness like bullets from a .55 caliber.  What if I burn the mansion down?  What if I was invited so they could make fun of me?  What if they watch a horror movie and I freak out?  What if I can't sleep?  What if...... They sent it to the wrong email?  She shook her head, clearing her thoughts.  Even if something happened, she was going to go to this sleepover!  

She looked at the address and time.  5:00?!?!?  It's 4:00 already!!!!!!  She ran around like a madwoman trying to get everything she'd need.  She put a special cream on her fur, which kept it from lighting up so she wouldn't look crazy the whole time.  She looked herself over in the mirror.  Great.  Let's go.  She ran to her car parked outside and drove off to the address.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES AND INFO STUFF 

1. You can have powers when you go to the mansion, but once you slip into the dream you can't use them.

2. Someone can be the murderer (if you don't know what I'm talking about, go to plotting and go to Blazingshadow's ideas.  It's the second one.) if they want, but if not I can just be it.

3.  If the murderer is hunting you down, don't just evade them forever unless you have a reason.  I mean like if the murderer corners you in a room with no escape, don't just magically run past them.  If you die, you die.  No resurrection crap.  

4.  Same thing goes for the murderer.  Don't just go through everyone and kill them.  Make it last and make it interesting.  

If someone thinks things could be tweaked in this I wouldn't mind.  This is my first rp after all, and I need to learn.

Oh I forgot:  I'm looking for a minimum of 3 others.  Also you're opening post should be getting the letter, and going to the mansion, not getting into the mansion.  And all this has changed as this becomes a 1 times 1 so it doesn't matter,

Last edited by Blazingshadows on Wed May 14, 2014 10:50 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added information.)
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Just a Dream...... Empty Re: Just a Dream......

Post by Midknight Sun May 11, 2014 3:37 pm

A raccoon sits at his computer, his eyes glued to the glaring screen.  He tilts his head to the side and his fringe flicks out his face. 

He wouldn't normally check his emails, but right now the internet was boring him and he didn't feel like taking pictures of himself and uploading them to any social networking sites. He clicks his mouse impatiently as he waits on his emails to be shown. Once they are brought up onto the screen, he scans the screen with bland eyes. His eyebrows raise and smirk slides across his muzzle,

"!<3Topaz's Sleepover Invite<3!" read the most recent email. He clicks it open, to see a fabulously decorated email.

He scratches his head, biting his lip piercing by habit. "I guess I've got nothing better to do tonight" he mutters, staring at the clock, which sits with it's arms saying 4:28...

He hops out of his chair and slides open the wardrobe door, grabbing a pair of -clean- skinnies and a blue and black checked shirt. After buttoning up the final button, the raccoon grabs a tin of deodorant and sprays himself all over (a bit too much), and finally slips on a pair of blue low-topped converse and begins to make his way to the house, by walking.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Wed May 14, 2014 11:02 pm

The orange-furred fox parked her car and got out, to behold a beautiful 3-story mansion, with a Victorian stone pathway splitting off into two directions, with a waterfall in the middle.  It was...... beautiful.  I wish I could live like this.....  Ah well.  She had a sleepover to go to!

She walked down the pathway to the front door, wincing as a drop of water from the waterfall landed on her fur with a sizzle.  As she got to the front door, she noticed a note on the front steps.  'Sorry people I invited, but I had to go for a while!  It's urgent!  I will be back before dinner at 6:30!  Just let yourself in!'  The orange fox's eyes traveled up to see Topaz's keys still in the lock.  Stupid mistake, she thought.  Anyone could just come up and take anything they wanted!  

Nonetheless, she walked in to see a big greeting room with a gold chandelier hanging from the ceiling.  Amazed, Ember walked into the family room, a bright room with a green couch on the side and a red coffee table in the middle.  Odd color choice.  It didn't matter though.  She sat down on the couch and turned to a flat screen tv on the opposite side.  She grabbed the remote and went to her favorite tv show:  Pokemon!  Yes, she was a Pokemon geek, but she would never tell anyone that.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Fri May 16, 2014 10:40 pm

The raccoon makes it to the prestigious mansion in good time, despite walking. His lazy-eyes actually widen at the site of it. The 3 -Story building shocked him, not only was the 'Topaz' popular, she was frikkin rich. 

He notices the note and makes his way in rather comfortably, taking his shoes off at the front door. -A habit of his-
Not being too great at making conversation, he simply made his way over to Ember and stood next to her, watching the TV.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Fri May 16, 2014 10:46 pm

Ember has spaced out for a moment, until she noticed the raccoon standing behind her.  "HuhWHA?!?"  She flailed and grabbed the remote and paused the show.  "Topaz invited a GUY?"  Crap you idiot, you just said that out loud!  She face palmed and looked back up at him.  "God, I'm sorry.  You surprised me." 

Good job, Ember.  Way to be tactful.  "Anyway, my name's Ember.  What's yours?"
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Fri May 16, 2014 11:02 pm

His lazily sat eyelids didn't shift despite her exclamation, giving him a very laid-back, but serious energy, "Topaz did invite a guy, yes." his voice is deep, "Ember, like fire?" he says, faint smile curling his lips. "Six," he replies.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sat May 17, 2014 2:22 am

"Yep. Like fire."  She tilted her head.  "And you're name is six, like the number?"  She had calmed down by this time, and she turned off the tv.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sat May 17, 2014 1:25 pm

"Yes, like the number" he replies, in a grumbling voice. He'd expected the question, but it still irritated him somewhat. 

"Where is everyone? Or am I just super early?..Which would be weird..cause I'm always late...", he says, letting his voice drift off into silence,
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sat May 17, 2014 10:35 pm

"I don't know, but it IS five..." She trailed off and scratched her head.  "Unless she just invited us."  She sighed.  

"Anyway, we're gonna have to do something for dinner.  Can you cook?"
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sat May 17, 2014 10:46 pm

"Do I look like I cook?" he replies, looking around the house, still admiring it. He bites his piercings while he does so,
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sat May 17, 2014 11:00 pm

She rolled her eyes.  "Well, no.  But you'd be surprised at what I've seen."  She got up and stretched.  "I'm gonna check the fridge.  Are you coming?"
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sat May 17, 2014 11:04 pm

"Probably," he says, scratching the back of his head, "I could go for some food I guess,"
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sat May 17, 2014 11:08 pm

"Alright."  She walked into the kitchen, a high-ceilinged room with glass lights on the walls.  "Dang."  She stopped to admire the room, then opened the fridge.  "Uh...... Do you like pizza?"
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sat May 17, 2014 11:10 pm

The pizza question slipped right passed him. He looked up at the ceiling, then to the lights, then the walls, and even the floor. The floor impressed him. "I haven't seen anything like this in my life," he says, "Can I live here?" Six asks,
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sun May 18, 2014 5:14 am

She smirked.  "As long as Topaz never comes back, be my guest."  She turned around and looked back at him. "Seriously though, do you what pizza or not?  I didn't have lunch."
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sun May 18, 2014 3:04 pm

"Pizza's good," he replies, although it is said in way that makes it seem he was simply saying Pizza was a good food in general. Like everything he said, his answer was vague.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sun May 18, 2014 9:19 pm

She sighed and turned around.  This raccoon was pretty cute, but he was pretty vague. She grabbed the frozen pizza and put it in the oven, setting it for 20 minutes.  "So.... Wanna do something while we wait for it to get done?"
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sun May 18, 2014 9:22 pm

"Like what?" he replies, leaning against a wall. Hanging his head to this side, letting some hair fall in his eyes, "I'd quite like to explore this place,"
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sun May 18, 2014 9:31 pm

She nodded.  "That sounds good.  Where do you wanna go first?"  She looked around.  "There's gotta be all kinds of secret rooms in this place.  

(Ooc:  I was thinking of maybe changing the idea of this rp, instead of making it about the dream, making it more about the mansion and stuffs.  Tell me if you think this is a good idea.)
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sun May 18, 2014 9:38 pm

OOC: Should be fine~

"That way, back to the entrance" he points, his black and purple striped tail swaying slightly. "That way we can work our way around,"
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sun May 18, 2014 11:36 pm

"Sounds like a plan."  She followed him to the entrance, and looked at the ways they could go.  There was the family room straight ahead, which led to the kitchen.  To the right was a door which looked like it led to a study, or an office.  To the left was a spiral staircase to the second floor.  "You can choose,". She said.  "I'm pretty indecisive."
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sun May 18, 2014 11:38 pm

He looks at his options, biting his piercings again, "Staircase," he replies. "Looks more interesting,"
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sun May 18, 2014 11:41 pm

"Alright."  She walked up the staircase in front of him.  It emptied into a hallway, with doors on either side of it. She stepped behind him.  "Lead the way."
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Mon May 19, 2014 11:30 pm

"Scared?" he asks, knowing that was the case. He steps forward and starts walking as if it's nothing,
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Mon May 19, 2014 11:32 pm

She shook her head.  "Nah.  I've never been like that.  It's just that I would be standing here forever trying to decide which door to go in first."  She followed him.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next