Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zetski's Training Station

2 posters

Go down

Zetski's Training Station Empty Zetski's Training Station

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Tue May 06, 2014 2:12 am

(I hope the picture of Zetski loads fine, I don't feel like explaining what he looks like.. -3-)

Zetski dusted off the last part of the huge machine he was working on. It seemed to be sort of an iron entrance, encrusted with gold and silver lining, and various other details. Kinda like something from a retro videogame.

"Now I have to get this out of the lab..."

The place Zetski was in was a large laboratory, topped off with beakers witm mysterious liquids and lots of machinery hanging from the walls. Various other details, not needed to be explained right now. He dragged the piece he was working on onto a conveyor belt, lucky him it had wheels, and stepped onto the belt himself. It carried the passengers out of the lab, and into a man-made hole through an alley wall. He casually lugged the huge thing through town, not worrying about the countless stares he got from other pedestrians. He just wanted to test this baby out.

Last edited by Tyson_the_Comet on Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Zetski's Training Station Empty Zetski

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Tue May 06, 2014 2:17 am

Zetski's Training Station Zetski12There's Zetski by the way. The image didn't load in the main post. Sowwy! ._.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Zetski's Training Station Empty Re: Zetski's Training Station

Post by Wyatt the Hedgehog Tue May 06, 2014 10:11 pm

Walking through the streets of the city was a hedgehog of black fur, looking for something exciting to happen. 

"Hmmm...With all of my obligations taken care of, I wonder what I should do to kill time.

As he continued walking, he looked slightly to his left and noticed an interesting looking machine on the other side. This began to spark his curiosity.
Wyatt the Hedgehog
Wyatt the Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Tue May 13, 2014 12:36 am

(Clearly this rp hasn't been touched in a while... wow that sounded wrong. ANYWAYS, I'm getting impatient (Human flaws, don't judge me.) so I'm just going to add more details..)

As Zetski lugged the big mechanism on the sidewalk, he became a little more aware of the stares he received. He pulled along to a vacant spot to the right and stood there, seeming to do nothing, but actually waiting. Listening.

He thought to himself. Alright, so maybe I am attracting attention to myself, but what do I care? This is my project. No one needs to judge me but myself...

But what's with the strange people?

He gripped the handle of the machine, still watching the pedestrians pass by. He looked for a few others who were intently watching him as well, and shivered. Not from temperature, but from fear. He then decided to keep on moving to his own destination, hoping the "strange people" wouldn't follow him.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt the Hedgehog Wed May 14, 2014 7:42 am

Looking at the machine, the black hedgehog begin to think to himself,

"Huh...what's up with the machine in the city all of a sudden? Usually when you have something like that out in the open, you'd have it for some big advertisement."

While gawking at the machine, the black hedgehog then decides to walk towards the person lugging the contraption.

"Excuse me, you look like you need some help with that. Mind if I help?"
Wyatt the Hedgehog
Wyatt the Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down