Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simple Target Practice....?

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Simple Target Practice....? - Page 3 Empty Re: Simple Target Practice....?

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sat May 17, 2014 10:43 pm

Zetski looked back at Tyson, then kept walking.

"Yes, he does major in cryokinesis and other ice-related abilities. Though he does have... other forms."

He shivered, trying to forget some event that he and Tyson had encountered.

"But anyways, the walk shouldn't be longer than five minutes or so."
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Sat May 17, 2014 10:51 pm

Rebecca hesitated, even as the cheetah looked back.  "...I don't know if I really want to ask, but...I will.  What can you tell me about those other forms that isn't unpleasant for you?"  'Five minutes...?'  She meanwhile looked towards the horizon, seeking the place they were headed.
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sat May 17, 2014 11:00 pm

Tyson started picking up his pace, now aware of the conversation that was held up front.

"It was back when I was just a kid... I was casually walking home, and I called for my mother. She didn't answer. So I looked all around the house for her, but what I found under the kitchen table was a note. It said "My dear boy, your mother isn't no longer here anymore. By the time you're reading this little note, she'd be already dead. Try living without her. It'll amuse me." As I read those last words my heart became full of rage...

Zetski interrupted Tyson's sentence with a poke on his back, and he pointed to Tyson's tail; it was slowly turning navy blue. Tyson stopped walking, just staring at the ground, and his tail started to fade back to it's regular color.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Sun May 18, 2014 11:46 pm

After hearing the other fox speak, Rebecca just flattened her ears, looking down...really, what could she say to that?  She did notice some color-change going on, but didn't speak up at the moment, due to the other turmoil of thought going on.

A few times she glanced up, as though about to say something...but her confidence and ideas for what to say failed her.  Eventually she just stared back at the horizon.  "...sorry to bring that back up...I guess we should move on...are we almost at the city?"
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Mon May 19, 2014 12:00 am

Tyson nodded, and decided to keep quiet. He would have told the rest of the story, if he could have kept his emotions in check. At least Zetski was there to warn him. Neither he or Zetski didn't want any more of traumatic experiences...
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Mon May 19, 2014 2:20 am

Rebecca remained rather quiet, not entirely sure how to continue.  "I'll ask another time for bits and parts, but...I don't want to bring back bad memories or cause anything to go wrong...so...again.  Are we almost there?"
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Wed May 21, 2014 12:06 pm

As she asked that very question, a few skyscrapers began to form the image of a small city. Zetski simply pointed in that direction to answer her question. It seemed to be only three or two minutes of walking distance.

Tyson then slowed down his pace, and started thinking again, only it was more like daydreaming... but he seems a lot more serious, by the looks of it.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Fri May 23, 2014 1:50 pm

Rebecca looked on ahead, nodding slightly when the buildings became visible.  "...hm..."  She kept to herself for the final duration of the walk, watching the path closely as they went.
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sat May 24, 2014 4:24 am

In just two minutes they had entered the city. Local residents stopped by to wave at the three travelers... mainly at Tyson. And Tyson gave nothing more than a wave or a nod, with an added smile. He didn't mind the attention anyways. Others stopped to look at Rebecca, and wispered to nearby neighbors or friends. Rumors? Observations? Neither Tyson nor Zetski knew... and part of them didn't want to. But they ignored it, as Zetski pointed to a cafe that was nearby.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Sat May 31, 2014 4:10 am

Rebecca waved to people, regardless of how they reacted to her presence and existence.  She smiled softly, and a bit shyly, though she watched her surroundings too.  As they approached the café, she was just about falling in step with the other two, staying near them since they knew the place better.
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sat May 31, 2014 5:04 am

They approached the entry way to the cafe. Tyson politely held the door for Rebecca, and then followed Zetski inside. He whispered so that only he and Zetski could hear.

"I can hear whispers of rumors. Listen out for them and tell me what's going on."

Zetski nodded. He didn't like gossip, especially about his friends, so he began to listen to neighboring citizens.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:46 am

Rebecca still appeared not to notice, or maybe not to care, and nodded gratefully to Tyson as he held the door.  She blinked once inside, in the relative light and warmth, but deferred to the other two for where to go since they probably knew much better here.
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:45 pm

Tyson looked at Rebecca, and nodded towards a booth where 4 people can sit, and a nice window view. Tyson's favorite spot. The three of them sat down (Not sure if i'm making her doing an action, if that counts.) at the booth, and a waiter came by to take an order. Rare for a cafe, but didn't matter.

Tyson, made his order: Cold cup of coffee. Then Zetski: Warm frapuchino (Too lazy for spell check. ;A;) with a little bit of cream. Then Tyson, Zetski, and the waiter waited for Rebecca's order.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:52 pm

The vixen continued idly watching her surroundings as she sat...however, as her mind wandered, she failed to notice any continuing discussion between the other two , as well as failing to notice when the waiter arrived save the point at which tree expectant glances were directed at her.  [color=#fa58d0]"Huh?  Oh!  Um...hot chocolate, and french vanilla flavor...thanks..."  Then she returned to being distracted.
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:05 pm

The waiter bowed and left to retrieve the orders. The cafe seemed to be a little quieter than usual, even with around the same amount of people that come in everyday. Tyson was normally accustomed to the usual noise the cafe, and sometimes even liked peace and quiet when he needed it. But this time it felt...odd.

Tyson looked towards Zetski with a glance of confusion. Zetski shrugged, and scoped the area. Everyone seemed to be involved in their own activities, disregarding some wandering eyes, also curious about the silence.

But why did the two of them get the feeling they were being watched? Spied on? Especially when they turn their backs...
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:39 am

Again the she-fox glanced around, just a tad pensive...if anything odd occurred to her, she didn't speak up about it.  Taking her time, then, she watched out the window, tails occasionally flicking, one, two, or all three of them...
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:37 pm

Tyson ignored the feeling, mainly because he didn't want the guest to feel uncomfortable. He hated that. Not as much as he hated pure chaos and havoc, but still he disliked having company not happy.

"So, Rebecca, have you ever been in this kind of terrain? With all the snow and barren land..."
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:33 am

Rebecca blinked and glanced over.  "...hmmm?  Oh, around here or like it?  No...not too much, not too often...Jayne said I should get practice so I could survive in all environments, though, and I'm supposed to do what she says since I'm training under her..."
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:58 pm

Tyson nodded. Zetski decided to speak next. "It does take a while for some people to get used to the cold. That's why Tyson is training me for the same purpose; to build up resistance to colder temperatures" Zetski smiled at Tyson. They really seemed like brothers, being that they look so friendly, especially towards each other, if you didn't know Tyson was a fox and Zetski was a cheetah.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3